Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token decentralized BTC-e option and information and my experience  (Read 776 times)
Pischa (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:29:25 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 08:27:21 AM by Pischa

I (Pizzapower) was one of the first members on BTC-e that was still active these days and trusted the site for 100%, that was also because back in 2011 and 2012 there were 2 hacks, one of which the site owner lost a lot of coins,  Especially for that time it was kind of clear the site could not continue since it was so much money at the time.  I offered them to start a crowdfunding contribute fund so that the site could still continue, but they didn´t need it and before I knew it the site was back up and everybody got their funds back!

At the time you could still send messages to the real owner, which he replied always correct but shortly.
Because of the hacks, the site protected themselves severely and according to some skilled computer guys and old members in 2012 the site was impossible to hack, even in the worst case the site was not possible to confiscate only minimal loss of coins would occur.

The admins of BTC-e were honest guys not black hackers! I have one proof of this!
back in 2012 I ever asked the chatbox and community  if somebody could help me find a good hacker.  I didnt tell them the reason so it could have been anything but in fact it was only because I wanted to trol on a race bike discussion board.
(at that time we were a very close community everybody helped and knew eachother most of us were early miners and high skilled computer tech guys)
I immediately got BANNED for 3 months for asking for a hacker..   And this while I got a very good name in the community, I helped a lot of people with technical questions as well and I had a good name with the admins!  They warned me and told me this is not some kind of blackhat site and the admin told me very strongly and confidently.  

Please BTC-e admins, open the site again as a mirror on TOR, or at least another  name like .org.  Everything is with .com can be blocked

-Use a very strong double or tripple Captcha and other ddos protection and so on..

-Remove all banktransfer options!
just keep everyting the same only stop connecting bank accounts to your site. The BTC-e dollar codes work fine as a transfer between members, and withdraw and deposit has and should happen in coins anyway.

-I warned the BTC-e staff in 2012 after the shutdown of Exchangezone.com to please not add $ bank transfers, because people mis use it.  but the Admins are legitimate people and said they have nothing to fear because they do nothing illegal, they just want to have a solid and trust-full token exchange

-it is really sad the BTC-e community has nothing to do with hackers or randsomware, our site was mis used only because of we do not have KYC, but last months there were even reports the admins were getting stricter new members with large sums got their accounts frozen. It really is true that they did not like the fact that blackhats were mis using the site.  but on the other hand they tried to keep it an open token exchange like the core principles of bitcoin also represents..

-during the years I told over 3 serious investors about btc-e and that I trusted the site, as a result they had accounts with over a million $ in btc-e, I also met other users in real life on the Consensus fair all legitimate people using the BTC-e site!

please take your time.  but please do not let the Brand BTC-e die like this

Let us be the normal nerds Shocked token exchange again, and we really do not need the banktransfers!!   So the bankhackers will not be there again

Another option could be start an ICO and issue tokens BTC-e decentralized ! and use the Waves platform and let BTC-e REBORN again !!

Regards to everybody from the chatbox and admins,
Pizzapower
Pischa (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

Imagine if you were the current admin of BTC-e, you have to think first before you act. so the 10 days waiting they told us could be very legit.

They need to implement some new safety features and also an accept..  click..  only acces if you are not a US passport holder

I mean to put the site back online requires a lot of good planning, you do not want to incriminate Mr Vinnik even more.
In my opinion to bring the site back online would be a very good thing for Mr Vinnik because the US Authorities will see that Mr Vinnik is not btc-e.

Btc-e is us the people who trade, Btce is just a digital platform token website who made the silly mistake to allow banktransfers...

BTC-e back online would be great to Mr Vinnik and his defence because it will show he is long ago retired and sold the place years ago, and most importanly gave it out of hands.   

The US Authorities should chase the wrongbanktransfers and bitcoin transactions and not us normal honest people trading some tokens!

Please BTC-e implement:

-An accept and click box after Captcha: Are you a US citizen/Hawai/Puerto rican
-Remove all banktransfer options
-The dollars on the BTC-e website are digital BTC-e dollars,   so not Legal tender in USA, They are digital BTC-edollars
The BTC-e dollar tab can stay and the options also..   We use it as a referal only to the US$

With this done the site would already be legal and legit
Pischa (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

Are there any other OG members from BTC-e here?  it really seems everyone is retired long ago  Angry
kashacharya

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

You make some good points, i think we are all hoping that they will return in some form as i do not think their intention is to run away.
Of course US has made problems for them, mostly seems because US wants to target anything with Russia as they are paranoid.
It would also be good to get some message if its possible from BTCe guys even if its a "Hello World" but also understand that maybe Twitter account is comprimised that they cant say anything right now.

In any case lots of legit users still holding some hope of a return soon.
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:40:48 AM

I'm here, man.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: