Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We got scammed  (Read 1613 times)
ProjectDefy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:25:18 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:52:15 AM by ProjectDefy

We got scammed by Islapdonkey. Islapdonkey said that he will stop spamming our thread if we pay him. We paid him and he took the money and ran.

Everyone report him

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974629

Untrust him
polat90

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

DEFY - THE IoT of Sportware

Welcome to the world where your t-shirt can track your heartbeat, sweat, temperature, and more.

Welcome to the world where your pants can automatically cool themselves according to the temperature.

Welcome to the world of
DEFY
Sportsware IoT

What is 'sportsware?'
Sportsware refers to anything that relates to sports that are physical and can be purchased

What can we do with sports'ware'
We can connect, for example, a soccer ball to the internet and track in real time information on the Blockchain

Where is more information?
This is for all adventure investors. Starting from now, you can get a rate of 10,000 Defy Tokens / Ethereum until
3 August 2017 GMT 12AM

The ICO after that will sell Defy tokens at a rate of 5,000 (week 1), 1,000 (week 2), and 500 (week 3)

How do I join?
0x88Cb365bf699194808Acc6B4B3852f36ca73088B
10,000 DFY = 1 ETH
Minimum 0.001 Ethereum

When will more information be released?
More information will be released after 3 August 2017 GMT 12AM, and the ratio will drop (5,000/ETH) due to risk investing reward:risk ratio.

Bounties
Bounties are available. If you can translate this post, you will be eligible for 2,000 DEF per translation.
Translations must be of quality

Social Media Bounty - Any accounts can participate. 50 DEF for every post that is of quality *
*we can disapprove any at our own discretion

Blogger bounty - We are paying 2,5000 DEF for each Blog post over 500 Words. These posts must be of quality, and you can also post it on Steemit.

Youtuber Bounty - You are eligible for a sponsorship by DEFY labs if you are a sporting channel. We will send you 50,000 DEF, and an IoT T-shirt. Qualifying channels: Sports channels, over 10,000 Subscribers, over 5,000 daily views minimum.

Sticky Bounty - If you print this ANN thread out and post it on a public place (any public place), we will give you 50 DEF for each approved location. Images must be public and replied below. The print out must include IMAGES especially the QR code.

picture
AlexaUA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

reserved russian translation.
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:38:52 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 10:46:24 AM by G.Butrik

I can quickly and accurately translate the topic on Russian Smiley
PM me, please, if you need it ^_^

My previous works:
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:45:01 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 08:56:37 AM by joosep

SCAM

Internet of soccer balls Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

May this go more stupid?

Scammers, bad ideas this time, think more Grin
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:47:55 AM

Where is link to website and team information ? It is not going to work like this just with starting a thread and throwing address to send money. You need to let everyone know about background of team members and project if there is any. You need to come with proper information and presentation. This is not enough to convince anyone.
ProjectDefy (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:50:05 AM

Although you posted after Alexa, we are letting you do the bounty.

If you are looking for solid information, you will have to wait until 3 August 2017. A website, products already available to purchase, and sponsorship items will be all set up and sent at that date. If you are a YouTuber that fits the criteria, don't forget to reply to the topic and PM us.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

You're going to track a football on the blockchain?   Cheesy

Of course you are! Because that's what the world needs isn't it, immutable blockchain statistics for for the internet of footballs!

Thanks for the laugh though!  Cheesy

ProjectDefy (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

Of course you are! Because that's what the world needs isn't it, immutable blockchain statistics for for the internet of footballs!

I don't think you understand the project. The project is the Internet of Things being implemented in sports ware such as clothing, and items such as balls.
iandoZ

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:13:53 AM

reserved italian translation.

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:32:02 AM

I don't think you understand the project. The project is the Internet of Things being implemented in sports ware such as clothing, and items such as balls.

I don't think you understand what a blockchain is. Why don't you explain why we blockchains to monitor footballs, or coats, or shoes, or trousers, or anything else you have in mind.

Is it gonna cost me to wear a coat or kick a ball? For what? To tell me how hot I am? Brilliant. 
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

Ok, but why on the Ethereum blockchain? Who will manufacture the sportsware and who will develop dapp/s? we need info about team. Can't wait to track all my soccer ball movements and store them for generations to come on the blockchain...  (what will happen if a truck runs over the ball on the street... will that cause a fork? )Grin
ProjectDefy (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

We have added product images

You're going to track a football on the blockchain?   Cheesy

Thanks for the laugh though!  Cheesy

I don't think you understand what a blockchain is. Why don't you explain why we blockchains to monitor footballs, or coats, or shoes, or trousers, or anything else you have in mind.

Is it gonna cost me to wear a coat or kick a ball? For what? To tell me how hot I am? Brilliant.  
The Blockchain will be used as a ledger or hub for your personal information/statistics on your exercise routine, much similar to that of a 'FitBit'.

In fact, the Blockchain has been utilized in all sorts of industries. Even steem-it has used Blockchain for Social Media. We are exploring new horizons that no one has dared to explore.

We are DEFY. We defy disbelief. We will make this a product, with or without your support.

Ok, but why on the Ethereum blockchain? Who will manufacture the sportsware and who will develop dapp/s? we need info about team. Can't wait to track all my soccer ball movements and store them for generations to come on the blockchain...  (what will happen if a truck runs over the ball on the street... will that cause a fork? )Grin

Many of you are dwelling on the soccer ball example. If you can get over the fact that soccer balls are just an example, and aren't the main goal we are trying to achieve. We are trying to achieve a hub for health and fitness related activities. All private, and managed by the Blockchain.

As stated in the reply above, we will proceed with or without your support. Your support doesn't need to be in participation of the Initial Coin Offering, it can simply be just voicing your opinion on this thread.

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't possible.

We hope you continue to look into our project further before making a final decision.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

What is this behavior in the recent era of ICOs noobs asking for money with single address in the OP without any information about the team profile. I believe this is nothing more than a scam attempt which made in a hurry there.
joosep

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

Seems that this was this scam team one previous attempt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038333.0 Defy that!
ProjectDefy (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

Seems that this was this scam team one previous attempt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038333.0 Defy that!
I don't understand your accusations. There is no evidence to suggest anything of that sort. If you don't like our project, then I suggest you stay away.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

I don't understand your accusations. There is no evidence to suggest anything of that sort. If you don't like our project, then I suggest you stay away.

You should at least provide some links that potential investors can refer to.
Because if you will post it after Aug 3, then, more than likely, you will disappear at that time as you already collected some ETH if naive people will just send money to you without asking proofs that you can deliver this product.
Anyone can promise this IoT for sports, but the realization of this project is significant for investors.
Such kind of IoT should be on the works already and give us at least prototype of that product.
I hope everyone is smart enough not to easily fall for this and do their own research before shelling out their hard-earned money.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

reserve for Chinese or malay translation if available.. thanks

Smile
ProjectDefy (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

You should at least provide some links that potential investors can refer to.
Because if you will post it after Aug 3, then, more than likely, you will disappear at that time as you already collected some ETH if naive people will just send money to you without asking proofs that you can deliver this product.
Anyone can promise this IoT for sports, but the realization of this project is significant for investors.
Such kind of IoT should be on the works already and give us at least prototype of that product.
I hope everyone is smart enough not to easily fall for this and do their own research before shelling out their hard-earned money.
Actually, if you satisfy the requirements you can have an early access to the IoT T-shirt products. We are working on the socks, but our product images are in the thread.

If you satisfy the requirements, you can have early access. YouTubers should be showing this product off.

reserve for Chinese or malay translation if available.. thanks
We can reserve the Chinese one for you
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

What possible use is there for IoT socks? Seriously?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: