Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hulkhost.net Soon up and will be accepting Mincoin!  (Read 672 times)
zacho56 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:40:26 PM

Me and a friend's site that will soon be offering web hosting at a very affrodable rate and will be accepting Mincoin and Bitcoin, along with paypal and the usual. We have been working hard to get everything set up. Just bought our WHM and Cpanel license and our dedicated server, and hav been working around the clock to get it up. We are soo excited to be the first webhost company to offer Mincoin as a payment method. We are working on getting the calculations for price for allocating the price of $-MNC for the webhosting prices. Any help in this field would be appreciated.

As per usual, this project has cost me and him both a nice chunk of cash and donations are accepted. We have our Mincoin wallets ready for payments of the services, Our donation Address is MJRHRvENbsebqRht2SF9KvkB49ksZfsyUN

Any donations and support for this project is appreciated immensely. As you know I currently almost have my mincoin pool up as well. We have no ETA as to our full uptime for our hosting, but we are working around the clock to get this up and running. We have about 65% of it done and are really looking forward to this opportunity.

Thank you for the support Mincoin folks, and we hope to see you on hulkhost.net when it's up!

Cheers,

Zacho56

"I have a dream" - Martin Luther King JR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 08:44:00 AM

Me and a friend's site that will soon be offering web hosting at a very affrodable rate and will be accepting Mincoin and Bitcoin, along with paypal and the usual. We have been working hard to get everything set up. Just bought our WHM and Cpanel license and our dedicated server, and hav been working around the clock to get it up. We are soo excited to be the first webhost company to offer Mincoin as a payment method. We are working on getting the calculations for price for allocating the price of $-MNC for the webhosting prices. Any help in this field would be appreciated.

As per usual, this project has cost me and him both a nice chunk of cash and donations are accepted. We have our Mincoin wallets ready for payments of the services, Our donation Address is MJRHRvENbsebqRht2SF9KvkB49ksZfsyUN

Any donations and support for this project is appreciated immensely. As you know I currently almost have my mincoin pool up as well. We have no ETA as to our full uptime for our hosting, but we are working around the clock to get this up and running. We have about 65% of it done and are really looking forward to this opportunity.

Thank you for the support Mincoin folks, and we hope to see you on hulkhost.net when it's up!

Cheers,

Zacho56

Looking forward to seeing you guys get this service up and running. Thank you for your support and being a part of the MinCoin community!

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:06:20 AM

Thanks for the hard work zacho!

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:30:24 PM

That's amazing ... Mincoin has real-world use value - how many alt coins can say that?
Dacm4n

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:29:52 PM

That's amazing ... Mincoin has real-world use value - how many alt coins can say that?
The future is looking good for Mincoin.
limitless

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:30:52 PM

I want ddos protected vps' with the ability to set my domain name on your ip's and have both DNS and reverse DNS. Is this possible?

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
YAC address: YKmZSWKiqc9MPzmZ89SAwyXM4wSQqoQE3J
bitbitcoincoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:33:48 PM

That's why I ranked it in my top 3 alt coins list, of all those to come out over the last couple months Mincoin seems the least likely to be a "pump and dump" scam.
zacho56 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:53:35 PM

I want ddos protected vps' with the ability to set my domain name on your ip's and have both DNS and reverse DNS. Is this possible?

Very possible Smiley Actually just got our second WHM node set up. Load balancing is in efffect. We will soon be open for business Smiley

"I have a dream" - Martin Luther King JR
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

This coin is really a thing. People are getting crazy about it. Hope it is not a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: