Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 10:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED HELP ACCUSING ME AS ALTACCOUNT  (Read 241 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:31:03 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 10:41:03 PM by Jaycee99

I got problem and its stated in the subject MY FRIENDS and I got accuss but we are open to prove that we are NOT multi account users. We joined campaigns together and now we part ways than I looked back at the campaign that we almost joined and cancel our registration. Now it accused us

Any tips that some would like to share here.  Need help badly. Iam afraid that we might not get paid here at this campaign

Edit: TIPS to prove to that moderator we are not cheaters(cheated on signatures) and prove that we are different individuals.
JDacer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:41:45 PM

I got problem and its stated in the subject MY FRIENDS and I got accuss but we are open to prove that we are NOT multi account users. We joined campaigns together and now we part ways than I looked back at the campaign that we almost joined and cancel our registration. Now it accused us

Any tips that some would like to share here.  Need help badly. Iam afraid that we might not get paid here at this campaign

hmmnnn... you mean btc tips:D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: