Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] HEDGE Decentralized - Your bridge to decentralized economy!  (Read 6228 times)
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

i can see website is live now:
http://hedgetoken.io/

Keep in mind it is not done yet. It is being actively worked on.

Yeah, i know its in making

selling sushistake.com, send offers
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:13:49 PM

Is this the actual thread or not I don't see a lot of info... where is the white paper? This could be a great project and there are a lot of Hedge Fund coins I would like to know how it differs...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

when we will have more info about this project , like to partecipate but i would love to see more info about
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

I got some coins of this through the initial giveaway in facebook
fonship

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

Checked 1 minute, nothing !!!!! I feel like a grip for the ass !!!!!

have you paid or talking about air drop?

slayer999

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

i paid and got free tokens too, so for me everything is ok
glitchhawk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:15:18 AM

He did send tokens to people who only wanted free.

It is not a scam.

I received my airdrop tokens, and more tokens that i bought.

The man in charge is a good individual who has been open and communicative the whole way.

They are currently in process of getting setup for their ICO.

fonship

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:45:56 PM

He did send tokens to people who only wanted free.

It is not a scam.

I received my airdrop tokens, and more tokens that i bought.

The man in charge is a good individual who has been open and communicative the whole way.

They are currently in process of getting setup for their ICO.

I agree as I have received also timely and he is very good in responding to all people

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:43:52 AM

Crowdsale is set to start on 01.10.2017 there is still more than one hand half month easily. My question is I didn't find whitepaper neither here nor there on main website and thread is live of more than 2 weeks now. It is much time for whitepaper or any information in this regard. People should have enough time to prepare after getting idea of the project well.
fonship

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

How do you want do not give proof transaction because it does not exist !!!! I emphasize !!!!

You must have transferred ETH to them, then how come no transaction?

fonship

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

Crowdsale is set to start on 01.10.2017 there is still more than one hand half month easily. My question is I didn't find whitepaper neither here nor there on main website and thread is live of more than 2 weeks now. It is much time for whitepaper or any information in this regard. People should have enough time to prepare after getting idea of the project well.

I agree, even website is just live, not much improvements. May be slow progress but I dont doubt them as they have enough time till ICO to complete these details

massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

For info now they sent me. I was right that they were not credited as they said
fonship

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

For info now they sent me. I was right that they were not credited as they said

Good for you, now declare its not a spam  Cheesy

xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

reserved, and waiting more detail of this project
fonship

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

Hedge Team,

Let community know where we stand in the process and do let us know if any help is needed from community?

fonship

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

Welcome to HEDGE - Your bridge to new decentralized economy!

Welcome to HEDGE – Your bridge to new decentralized economy!

HEDGE manages digital assets. Provides services. Builds own economy.

ICO START: 2017 OCTOBER 1
ICO END: 2017 NOVEMBER 1
ACCEPTED: ETH

SYMBOL: HEDGE
PLATFORM: ETHEREUM
TYPE: ERC23

SUPPLY: 10'000'000 HEDGE (100%)
GIVEAWAY: 1'000'000 HEDGE (10%)
TEAM: 1'000'000 HEDGE (10%)
PRE-ICO: 1'000'000 HEDGE (10%)
ICO: 7'000'000 HEDGE (70%)

> WEBSITE
> WHITEPAPER: 2017-09-01
> BLOCKCHAIN
> BLOG: 2017-09-01
> REDDIT: 2017-09-01
> FACEBOOK PAGE
> FACEBOOK GROUP
> SLACK
> TWITTER
> TELEGRAM
> STEEMIT

LATEST UPDATE: GIVEAWAY/AIRDROP HAS ENDED, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATES!

Good going

remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

They have posted there telegram group link in facebook.

People can join here: https://t.me/joinchat/FpLBNkOcD2u70Ld_9QJoeg
BTCLT (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

i have joined the facebook campaign.. how the rewards will be contributed?? i must pm you my eth address?? or other??

Facebook Group Giveaway has ended. All rewards is distributed. If you are missing your reward, please message us, so we can take a look into it. Thank you for your participation. We will announce more giveaways in the coming days! Stay tuned!

I don't use facebook does this mean I can't qualify for community give away? I think you should run giveaway at this forum because you are inviting people from here to fb. I suggest to think at twitter too because that is much more effective than facebook for cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for the advice! We just created the Twitter account here: https://twitter.com/hedgeteam FOLLOW US, so you not miss our upcoming GIVEAWAY/AIRDROP on TWITTER as well as the other social channels! Spread the word, get free tokens!

Could you please elaborate more? This is very very limited information...

We promise, our Whitepaper will be available on 2017-09-01!

where is the spesification of this token?

Just updated the first page and added token specifications. Take a look!

unfortunately me and a lot of people who don't use FB will miss this golden chance to become part of this project. OP should launch another option for other people to let their address through PM which is nice way to get involve a lot of people into this project and community size will be more bigger.

Facebook group giveaway has ended. Facebook page giveaway is coming soon!

Too little information, the webpage does not work, joined facebook group, now what? this is becoming a little suspicious.

Website is working great and we are still adding the features. Thank you for joining our Facebook group, we hope you participated on the giveaway and received your free tokens!

Gimme the free shit, no purchase necessary!

I ain't joining facebook to get free stuff, that would be crazy!

I'm here, you're here, dish em out dude!

BitcoinTalk signature campaign will start on 2017-09-01, stay tuned!

Is this the actual thread or not I don't see a lot of info... where is the white paper? This could be a great project and there are a lot of Hedge Fund coins I would like to know how it differs...

We are offering not only digital asset management, but also we will be building our own decentralized projects and mining operations. More info on Whitepaper very soon - 2017-09-01!

We are actively working on the Whitepaper at the moment, thanks for your interest in our venture!
BTCLT (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:47:15 PM

We are here to support the growth of the crypto-currency market and actively participate in Blockchain projects. The unprecedented rise of the market creates a wide range of opportunities in decentralized nature. Crypto-currency market capitalization's grown exponentially and money is flowing into the markets, either speculative purposes, or by supporting the services or products by these very persistent teams.

HEDGE Decentralized - Team of experienced and dedicated people, which interest is to provide unique Blockchain related services and invest in promising digital assets and protocols. HEDGE allows to invest in crypto-currency market, easy, passive and efficient way. By implementing quarterly buy-backs we will continuously distribute value to our token holders.

• We manage digital assets - investing in promising Blockchain assets and protocols
  • We build decentralized projects - decentralized currency exchange and more
  • We mine crypto-currency - having 200m2 room ready for it
  • We spread the word and help market grow - providing Blockchain related services, technical and fundamental market analysis
  • We implemented buy-backs - to distribute value to our token holders

Our tokens on Ethereum network represents membership in a fund and allows to subscribe to 50% of the fund income streams. Just by holding HEDGE tokens in your Ethereum wallet, you qualify to receive the value, our companies makes - every 3 months. Our company will be releasing detailed statements of our investments as well as our product/services profitability results. We expect continuous price increase for our tokens, because it's supply will be lowered each time we do buy-back from the markets.

All the hard work is done for you by our team, you just need to follow the progress and participate in our social channel discussions (bounties!). Our community, means everything for us, we are open for communications, so we can make the best decisions together. Once we build a project, will be going for another one! We promise active developments and improvements in all areas we are participating. You can't miss this decentralized journey, be part of the new economy we are creating!
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:58:17 PM

hello.
damn i missed this first airdrop, had some holidays in the last time. Will there be another second airdrop or more? Would be nice to hear about that. I would like to participate on thart round.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: