Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] HEDGE Decentralized - Your bridge to decentralized economy!  (Read 6237 times)
BTCLT (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:09:38 PM

hello.
damn i missed this first airdrop, had some holidays in the last time. Will there be another second airdrop or more? Would be nice to hear about that. I would like to participate on thart round.

Thank you for your interest, this means a lot! Please follow this thread and join our social channels, you should not miss any other giveaways if you do so. Good luck!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

hello.
damn i missed this first airdrop, had some holidays in the last time. Will there be another second airdrop or more? Would be nice to hear about that. I would like to participate on thart round.

Thank you for your interest, this means a lot! Please follow this thread and join our social channels, you should not miss any other giveaways if you do so. Good luck!

When is next airdrop coming and is the website already up and ready?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
tribrzinec

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

Hello,

I am not active member of this community so I have no credibility. But I will tell few words about Vytautas Pe - HEDGE Founder.

I am a member of a program he is running and he is always acting professional and trying to do things in best way. He is honest and if someone had an issue with him he solve on a way that everyone is happy. With a leader like he is HEDGE has a bright future.

Best regards
lesya2602

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

I hope that the praise in your direction true.We believe in you
Muheng

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:19:57 PM

when the second round of airdrop will launched?? i'm always waiting for it because i don't get anything on the first round.
fonship

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

How many Hedge per ETH?

BTCLT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:23:33 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 02:27:47 PM by BTCLT

How many Hedge per ETH?

1 ETH = 1500 HEDGE, or 1 HEDGE = $0.25 at the moment. Price is updated daily on our site www.hedgetoken.io according to the current price of Ethereum, please use contact form there, if you want to request to purchase. Only 10% (or 1'000'000 HEDGE) of all tokens to be sold on this stage, ~8% is still available to purchase. Seed funding to be used for ongoing full time developments, legal, ICO advertising and other costs. Thank you for your interest.

when the second round of airdrop will launched?? i'm always waiting for it because i don't get anything on the first round.

Second giveaway/airdrop to be announced tomorrow. Stay tuned and join our social channels for random giveaways there as well. Good luck!

EDIT: Sorry, giveaway delayed, until further notice.
BTCLT (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ZoQCiZp.png
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

Reposted for the images.
BTCLT (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

Hello everyone!

We just posted a new blog post on Medium.com.

Link to the article: https://medium.com/hedge-decentralized/invitation-to-seed-funding-10-tokens-for-5x-lower-value-7961e1e5a2b2

Thank you for being part of our community!
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:31:16 PM

alocation bounty and airdoop one million coin
bounty only facebook campaign and ended
i think alocation bounty is high, but is not maximum promotion, is good if open bounty signature campaign
BTCLT (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:38:40 PM

alocation bounty and airdoop one million coin
bounty only facebook campaign and ended
i think alocation bounty is high, but is not maximum promotion, is good if open bounty signature campaign

We are planning to launch signature campaign here as well. So watch thread, we will announce it soon. Thank you very much for the note, we will airdrop all these tokens over the year. Best regards!
BTCLT (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

After careful considerations, we have decided to exclude US, UK, Singapore and Chinese nationals/citizens/residents from our public token sale.
BTCLT (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:25:59 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 06:27:07 PM by BTCLT

Hello everyone, our team will attend #SWITCH! at September 19th in Kaunas, Lithuania. Hope to bring some good news from there. You can meet us there as well.

---

How is the future of money built? What difficulties are the innovators facing? The #fintech debate at the largest ICT and entrepreneurship event in Baltics, #SWITCH!, will be followed by the story of the decentralized digital currencies industry, in particular, Dash and NEM — the financial sector revolutionaries.

Decentralized digital currencies — or crypto-currencies — exist only for a short time. Even so, they are already having a profound effect on the financial services industry by enabling users to have entirely new ways of storing and using money. How does it work? How does it change the game for the traditional financial sector, and what are the challenges for those trying to break into the market as alternative providers? These and many more questions will be addressed during the numerous sessions on #blockchain and #crypto-currencies at the largest ICT and entrepreneurship event in the Baltics, #SWITCH! on September 19 in Lithuania.

- a key note speech by „The NEM.io Foundation“ vicepresident Jeff McDonald.
- a key note speech by Dash core team member Robert Wiecko.
- First Dash meet-up with Dash core team members and crypto currency enthusiasts https://[Suspicious link removed]/6tZo2i
- A speech for the participants of the hackaton on by IOTA co-ofounder Dominik Schiener. https://[Suspicious link removed]/YUJEh3

There will be also a debate on #fintech and the transformation of the financial sector in the face of a heavily regulated market. How can modern technologies be a game changer of the traditional financial sector, and what are the challenges for those trying to break into the market as alternative providers? Follow the debate with one of the most active MEPs in fintech, E. Kaili, DG FISMA advisor P. Kerstens, and representatives of government and industry including global representatives from Nasdaq and Swedbank.

Whether you are new to digital currencies, or an advanced expert in crypto, it will be interesting for you to hear the story behind decentralized technologies.

Full program http://switchit.lt/en/program
btcsrembi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:19:36 AM

Hello everyone, our team will attend #SWITCH! at September 19th in Kaunas, Lithuania. Hope to bring some good news from there. You can meet us there as well.

---

How is the future of money built? What difficulties are the innovators facing? The #fintech debate at the largest ICT and entrepreneurship event in Baltics, #SWITCH!, will be followed by the story of the decentralized digital currencies industry, in particular, Dash and NEM — the financial sector revolutionaries.

Decentralized digital currencies — or crypto-currencies — exist only for a short time. Even so, they are already having a profound effect on the financial services industry by enabling users to have entirely new ways of storing and using money. How does it work? How does it change the game for the traditional financial sector, and what are the challenges for those trying to break into the market as alternative providers? These and many more questions will be addressed during the numerous sessions on #blockchain and #crypto-currencies at the largest ICT and entrepreneurship event in the Baltics, #SWITCH! on September 19 in Lithuania.

- First Dash meet-up with Dash core team members and crypto currency enthusiasts https://[Suspicious link removed]/6tZo2i
- A speech for the participants of the hackaton on by IOTA co-ofounder Dominik Schiener. https://[Suspicious link removed]/YUJEh3

There will be also a debate on #fintech and the transformation of the financial sector in the face of a heavily regulated market. How can modern technologies be a game changer of the traditional financial sector, and what are the challenges for those trying to break into the market as alternative providers? Follow the debate with one of the most active MEPs in fintech, E. Kaili, DG FISMA advisor P. Kerstens, and representatives of government and industry including global representatives from Nasdaq and Swedbank.

Whether you are new to digital currencies, or an advanced expert in crypto, it will be interesting for you to hear the story behind decentralized technologies.

I think its nice program for the future of crypto-currency. I hope all of us can join to this even.
fonship

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:06:55 AM

---

Nice move to go their and do networking! Try to get tweets about hedge from some trusted crypto people.
Also, any change is ICO dates because for 1st Oct ICO, what are the instruction for people to participate, where to pay, how to pay etc?

BTCLT (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Hello everyone!

We just posted a new announcement in our blog post under this link:
https://medium.com/hedge-decentralized/new-ico-date-and-token-standard-8bb1a929f47c

boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:35:26 AM

still waiting for second airdrop n bounty Grin
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:31:53 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 05:41:55 PM by Passive Coin

We support Hedge project as we know well this great team behind this project.
Hedge Token is not the only token itself, it's also great development team and portfolio/products developed or planned.
I have contact with Vytautas (team head) so, I know all the good "inside information".
We look forward to see success of this project.  Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

you should have signature bounty campaign to keep this thread active. many investor read this board everyday.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: