Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what coin are you mining longterm?  (Read 966 times)
cantika (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:06:23 PM

My answer is Litecoin,Litecoin - Stability, closely linked to Bitcoin,. I like this coin, It is also easy to mine and quite effortless.
So what coin are you mining and why?
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

My answer is Litecoin,Litecoin - Stability, closely linked to Bitcoin,. I like this coin, It is also easy to mine and quite effortless.

I'm all into Monero these days. The price is pretty good and stable too. It incearse consistently as the market for bitcoin rises. Plus I'm affording mining with CPU and GPU which is my type of mining whatsoever. The profits are amazing with the hash rate I'm using.

Second choice for me is litecoin but I really get attracted to monero all the time. Happy mining!
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

Without any hesitation :
 1) Zcoin (XZC, not ZEC)
 2) Monero (XMR)
 3 LBC (Lbry Coin)
And I can hold these coins many years :-).

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

For me I'm actually mining for ETH and ARC, I do think that this coins will increase its value in the future and I also see them closely near in BTC. If you check the market price right now on both coins, it is still low compared to BTC but if you check the graph you can see a great improvement like BTC this is why I mine both of this coins and also easy to mine. I also don't see BOTH of the coins to get dump in the future so I will stick with this coins that I believe that will be successful like BTC in the future.  Smiley
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:08:20 AM

Dual mining ETH/LBC, gona change after ETH go POS no move before.
And i w8ting my D3's ...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:30:00 AM

I'm actually dual mining ETH and LBRY.

Selling ETH and keeping lbry for long term. The thing is the idea of LBRY itself is interesting so I'm keeping it for  the future.
Monero looks good but naah doesn't capture my attention that much.

Dual mining ETH/LBC, gona change after ETH go POS no move before.
And i w8ting my D3's ...

No one knows what gpu mining will look like once ETH goes Proof of stake. Hopefully this doesn't happen soon.
We're all happy how things are now Cheesy
NiHaoMike

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:49:29 AM

Merge mining Curecoin and Foldingcoin. I lost a friend to cancer last year, so finding a cure for cancer means a lot to me.

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
buggy166

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:18:51 AM

None at the moment, but I've decided to buy crypto and hold. Mining is a bit more bothersome, needs babysitting, and things can break down. If you buy and hold coin, or even do a lazy trade here and there, you'll still get a good return, and no need to babysit anything.

I'd say a smart guy would probably do both. Invest in alt coins, and mine some stuff as well. Never hurt to diversify.
naresh963

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:40:18 AM

I'm all into Monero these days. The price is pretty good and stable too. It incearse consistently as the market for bitcoin rises. Plus I'm affording mining with CPU and GPU which is my type of mining whatsoever. The profits are amazing with the hash rate I'm using.

Second choice for me is litecoin but I really get attracted to monero all the time. Happy mining!

how are u mining monero with gpu. need help!!!
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

how are u mining monero with gpu. need help!!!

Google says yes.

Like you literally only need to put your post in a google search to find the answer  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: