Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife is locked out for security. She is a cornerstone for the community  (Read 268 times)
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

My wife was doing her normal morning post replies and forum browsing when she was interrupted by being logged out and a message showed up stating that she has been banned from this forum for security purposes. She has done nothing but help out the community and participate in trustworthy trades and deals. Please, someone help. We have both worked very hard to get where we are. This is obviously a mistake. Moderator or Admin. Please PM me

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

Who is your wife on the forum and why is she a cornerstone for the community?
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:41:50 PM

Who is your wife on the forum and why is she a cornerstone for the community?

Her name is Lorilikes but if you do a member search it would be lbromy. Theymos let her change her username a while back. Her name shows on the front end as Lorilikes but she still signs in s lbromy. She has been a positive influence on the growth of crypto and a beacon of light for the positive uses of Bitcoin and blockchain. She is an accomplished writer for BTCmanager and CORE Media. She has converted nay-sayers and organized groups of like-minded enthusiasts here in Las Vegas. We are not just crypto-currency users. We are neck deep in the community and make sure that every day, we do something to help the growth of this forum and the adoption and acceptance of crypto.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

My wife was doing her normal morning post replies and forum browsing when she was interrupted by being logged out and a message showed up stating that she has been banned from this forum for security purposes. She has done nothing but help out the community and participate in trustworthy trades and deals. Please, someone help. We have both worked very hard to get where we are. This is obviously a mistake. Moderator or Admin. Please PM me
Regardless, rules remain the same for everybody.Mods won't message you,either you can message them with the details or update it in the main thread,
I don't recollect Mods banning someone for security purposes. Roll Eyes
She's mostly locked out of her account while trying to reset password through security question which is a known forum bug.

Her name is Lorilikes
Oh, her..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=911907
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:45:38 PM

Regardless, rules remain the same for everybody.Mods won't message you,either you can message them with the details or update it in the main thread,
She's mostly locked out of her account while trying to reset password through security question which is a known forum bug.

Her name is Lorilikes

OK. Thank you very much for this piece of info. That gives us something to look into.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:09:24 PM

Her name is Lorilikes

Yes. That is her.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
LorilikesALT

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:11:10 PM

Hi I am STRESSING on this, and while it's good to know about the bug.... I need help, please, and I have sent pm to Theymos requesting at least an explanation of what happened to see WHY I was banned.  

Lol at the "Oh her..." Comment by Joel.   Cheesy   I am not saying I am a cornerstone,  I am saying I am not a banworthy account though.  

Please let me back in to my Senior Member Acct. with active campaigns and many many hours of thought and hard work.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: