Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] dedicated servers for up to 50% discount  (Read 1302 times)
btcminer38 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

Hello,

I'm selling any type of dedicated server that is supported by Azure.

You can check specs and prices here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/

You can choose any type of region, OS and instance type.

Information on types and sizes can be found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/windows/sizes

Price is up to 50% discount (depends on rent duration).

For example: 

F2 instance in North Europe running Linux OS with 2 cores, 4GB RAM and 32GB disk size - starting from 42$ per month.

You will get full admin access and any other features supported by Azure for managing VMs (firewall rules, etc.)

Payment in BTC or PayPal.

You can contact me here or via skype: btcminer38

Questions or special requests are welcomed.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

You are very new in this forum at least by the virtue of the account you are posting from and the service you are trying to provide requires people to send you some funds but no one will like to do that unless they are sure about your product.

I shall like to vouch for you even with screenshot if you are willing to give me a vouch copy of any specs.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:48:26 AM

I can vouch for the availability of your service if you so which. I would not need the instance for more than a few minutes and I am quite well-versed on the Azure platform, so I can provide a review and feedback quite quickly. I also know all the intricacies related to the platform in case anything goes in an unexpected way.

PM me if you are interested.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
btcminer38 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:03:04 PM

I've sent a PM with details regarding vouching.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:58:09 PM

I just checked the vouch VPS and everything seems to be working properly. As someone familiar with the Azure platform, I advise that all endpoints be opened to the internet in a direct port-to-port setup for private and public endpoints. I could not check all of these, but at the very least the SSH incoming endpoint is open. With all endpoints open, this should be no different to other VPS or dedicated server offerings. All works fine in the server and root access is provided. For the record, I tested Ubuntu LTS 14.04

You may now decommission the vouch server.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
btcminer38 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:24:10 AM

Thank you very much for your help!

It is much appreciated.

Of course I can set-up any required security measures or open the servers to all communications if needed.

As I noted in my original post, all instance types and OS types are available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: