Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Cyrus*Lauda *Theymos* Satoshi * My Signed MSG Please Verify! LORILIKES Hijacked  (Read 509 times)
LorilikesALT (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

I sent a message to Theymos BEFORE I read the sticky note, and I know that is shameful.  Then I sent him a signed message but it says he wont answer beyond the first request so now I am placing the signed message here to the forum, because my lost account means alot to me and I cannot lose it because some bozo hacked me or whatever reason...

Please verify my message, Cyrus? Lauda ? Theymos ? 

Let Lorilikes back in....

Here is my signed message which proves ownership of the account Lorilikes.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account, Lorilikes which was formerly known as Lbromy was lost or hacked.  Please reset my account to new email address shebityou@gmail.com.
Todays is 07/30/2017
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
 Signed from address:
179YMgzCiXAGg7bxphcU8L3P4fRoBEh3Pc
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IL93wVD5tYQcjNue0+iQS5RnyylNWlGbdxjgDWsNKLUQNTQ0+flQhF/emYV9zi3i7vVAXZhDRHI6RP1ZClvcQiY=
-----END SIGNATURE-----
here is an unedited post showing the address.

Username: Lorilikes
Starting post count: 541
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
BTC address:  179YMgzCiXAGg7bxphcU8L3P4fRoBEh3Pc

🦋* I Will update my avatar and signature when I get home to my laptop. I am currently on mobile but I didn't want to miss this opportunity. *🦋

Help me!  Thank you so much!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2337

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:23:03 PM

You should not be directing this kind of request to Lauda. He is an extortionist and has no authority over the forum administration, and has no ability to restore your account.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:47:12 AM

Resolved! Thank you!🦋🦋  Please darkstar unmark my trust rating where it shows hacked.  I am. Happy to be back!

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
DarkStar_alt

Activity: 174
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:31:19 AM

Resolved! Thank you!🦋🦋  Please darkstar unmark my trust rating where it shows hacked.  I am. Happy to be back!

Could you sign a message from your staked address? Seems kinda unusual that a hacked account would be restored by admins this quickly.

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

Code:
-----Begin Bitcoin signed message-----
I am Lorilikes from Bitcointalk.org. Today is August 2nd 2017.  User Darkstar placed a red warning on my trust rating to signify that my account was possibly compromised.  DarkStar now shows concern that my original account was restored fairly quickly.  Evidently, account restoration seldom goes as quickly as mine.   Theymos approved my account restoration because I followed his precise instructions and proved ownership to his satisfaction signing from a staked address, the very same one I am using to write this message now.  I choose to graciously comply with Darkstar's request to sign another message, this time from my restored Lorilikes account.  I appreciated the extra layer of caution because while redundant, it is ultimately the only way to prove I am the one operating my own account.  Thank you for reading this message, and sidenote:  DarkStar when will you ever let me join a campaign?  I am one of the best writers on the forum.  You're amused at this point.  Let me have a spot please.
-----End Bitcoin signed message-----
-----Begin Signature-----
H9lwfSN4NpmDpcqEhy0nfw3YMobt1yZS9U4kbSXhsWRddqMv6ddltYfjmW1WvXutfv5bqED/7X2D1XUIFD5OG2w=
-----End signature-----
Signed from staked address 179YMgzCiXAGg7bxphcU8L3P4fRoBEh3Pc

Because this signed message is difficult to read in its entirety (formatting forces an endless right scroll) I am pasting the contents of the letter here, for visual only.  The message in the code box above is verifiable only when copied exactly as shown in the box.  
It says :
  I am Lorilikes from Bitcointalk.org. Today is August 2nd 2017.  User Darkstar placed a red warning on my trust rating to signify that my account was possibly compromised.  DarkStar now shows concern that my original account was restored fairly quickly.  Evidently, account restoration seldom goes as quickly as mine.   Theymos approved my account restoration because I followed his precise instructions and proved ownership to his satisfaction signing from a staked address, the very same one I am using to write this message now.  I choose to graciously comply with Darkstar's request to sign another message, this time from my restored Lorilikes account.  I appreciated the extra layer of caution because while redundant, it is ultimately the only way to prove I am the one operating my own account.  Thank you for reading this message, and sidenote:  DarkStar when will you ever let me join a campaign?  I am one of the best writers on the forum.  You're amused at this point.  Let me have a spot please.✨🦋

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:34:19 AM

Code:
-----Begin Bitcoin signed message-----
I am Lorilikes from Bitcointalk.org. Today is August 2nd 2017.  User Darkstar placed a red warning on my trust rating to signify that my account was possibly compromised.  DarkStar now shows concern that my original account was restored fairly quickly.  Evidently, account restoration seldom goes as quickly as mine.   Theymos approved my account restoration because I followed his precise instructions and proved ownership to his satisfaction signing from a staked address, the very same one I am using to write this message now.  I choose to graciously comply with Darkstar's request to sign another message, this time from my restored Lorilikes account.  I appreciated the extra layer of caution because while redundant, it is ultimately the only way to prove I am the one operating my own account.  Thank you for reading this message, and sidenote:  DarkStar when will you ever let me join a campaign?  I am one of the best writers on the forum.  You're amused at this point.  Let me have a spot please.
-----End Bitcoin signed message-----
-----Begin Signature-----
H9lwfSN4NpmDpcqEhy0nfw3YMobt1yZS9U4kbSXhsWRddqMv6ddltYfjmW1WvXutfv5bqED/7X2D1XUIFD5OG2w=
-----End signature-----
Signed from staked address 179YMgzCiXAGg7bxphcU8L3P4fRoBEh3Pc

Because this signed message is difficult to read in its entirety (formatting forces an endless right scroll) I am pasting the contents of the letter here, for visual only.  The message in the code box above is verifiable only when copied exactly as shown in the box. 
It says :
  I am Lorilikes from Bitcointalk.org. Today is August 2nd 2017.  User Darkstar placed a red warning on my trust rating to signify that my account was possibly compromised.  DarkStar now shows concern that my original account was restored fairly quickly.  Evidently, account restoration seldom goes as quickly as mine.   Theymos approved my account restoration because I followed his precise instructions and proved ownership to his satisfaction signing from a staked address, the very same one I am using to write this message now.  I choose to graciously comply with Darkstar's request to sign another message, this time from my restored Lorilikes account.  I appreciated the extra layer of caution because while redundant, it is ultimately the only way to prove I am the one operating my own account.  Thank you for reading this message, and sidenote:  DarkStar when will you ever let me join a campaign?  I am one of the best writers on the forum.  You're amused at this point.  Let me have a spot please.

Message verified using https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

Could you sign a message from your staked address? Seems kinda unusual that a hacked account would be restored by admins this quickly.
IIRC,her account was never hacked but locked as they tried resetting their password through forum's secret question feature which is a known bug.It isn't unusual to see such accounts getting restored quickly when the person involved is a good contributor to the community.

Also,a few days back I saw a thread in Meta of a dude who had his account hacked and his family was dependent on his signature earnings (BitBlender campaigns I guess) unusually,the account was restored by the admin in a couple of days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: