Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So with all these great ideas of ICO's , which technology are you using?  (Read 449 times)
Mister305 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

Is anyone actually using the technology that is backing the creation of these ICO? Seems like so much money being invested in ideas/scams , which is a fine line in the difference.
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:46:54 PM

the only blockchain application (besides currency) i know of that lots of people use all the time is Steemit (you can use it for free without buying any digital currency, which makes it a great onboarding ramp into the blockchain space for new folks).  apparently BitShares and Steemit are #1 and #2 for blockchain activity, which is amazing because you don't hear about either of them having scalability issues.
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

the only blockchain application (besides currency) i know of that lots of people use all the time is Steemit (you can use it for free without buying any digital currency, which makes it a great onboarding ramp into the blockchain space for new folks).  apparently BitShares and Steemit are #1 and #2 for blockchain activity, which is amazing because you don't hear about either of them having scalability issues.

Supposedly steemit can handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. I don't know much about the technical details though but for sure steemit is one of the few gems out there.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
TheReamer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:01:13 PM

Most ICOs are shit and have no real use cases, some do though. For example check out Civic.

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:57:12 AM

There are plenty of ICOs that have working products. For example, I have used the Waves Exchange. It is bare bones, but is functional. Also there are a lot of ETH based coins with working products. Most of these project need time. Just think were some will be when they reach the time frame where BTC is now.
Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:59:40 PM

Money must be a servant. SO as for me the best ICO to invest is something which you and your kids are going to use in the future, which makes living simpler and multi-faceted. So I'd go for ICO which breaks this fine line between virtual currency and life with physical life.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:09:40 AM

Bullshit.
People "use it" because they are monetized links.
Steem is a rigged crooked scam coin by a known scam dev.

And the answer is none.
These Investards do not "use" the tech.. they invest in ICO coin schemes for ROI's.. nothing more.
Nor do they care if the general public "uses" the tech either.

FUD first & ask questions later™
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:33:02 PM

Here is an incoming project that is actually going to make use of smart contracts- Blackmooncrypto. So question is what is Blackmooncrypto and why I am investing in it. Blackmooncrypto is similar to Iconomi and Melonport but only better.  The platform is Etherium based and the funds that will function on the platform will make use of smart contracts to generate fees and then incentivize the users who have registed on the platform as continuous contributors.

They are going to have specific fund managers and are talking about the legal structure behind it and the structure fee and maintenance fee as well of the framework. One of their partners is Deloitte, which is a huge bonus in my opinion.

Another thing that i liked about BMC is that 50% of the tokens are going to the public and only 20% will go to team and advisors. Rest 30% is reserved to buy back the tokens.

Here is the link to their website and telegram channel incase you are interested to get more information;
https://blackmooncrypto.com/
https://t.me/blackmooncrypto

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: