Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technology  (Read 2005 times)
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

Technology is that thing which made our life much more easier than past. We are now surrounded by technology, but we must make sure that it can't be addiction. We need to use technology for good.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

technology really help us in our daily lives.
it is used to solve problems in our daily lives, briefly.
we can describe technology as a product, process, or organization.
In addition, technology is used to expand our capabilities, and that makes people as the most important part of any technological system.
Technology is applied in almost everything we do in our lives,
we use technology in the workplace.
we use it for the extract material,
we use technology for communication, transportation, learning, manufacturing, creating tools, secure data, business scale, and more.
Technology is a human knowledge involving tools, materials, and systems.

ralphmaries94

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:58:01 AM

In our modern society Technology really helps us to make our work easier. Technology helps is to communicate  with others. Technology is good by using it properly and in right way. Technology helps us to gain knowledge from different aspects. Technology is a process where we can expand our talents and information that we get. Technology is an innovation and sciences that make a lifestyle a healthy living.👌
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

Presently technology is  the latest developments and innovations from the technology which present from past day, which studied and developed continuously to provide comfort to humans. since prehistoric times humans continue to develop knowledge to get technology about everything that affects human life.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.
Technology as a Knowledge. Technology as a basic tool or aid in delivering concepts in teaching. Itnwill further elaborate difficult concepts into simple and more meaningful with the use of technology.

Technology as artifacts. Technology is created to make human works easier and practical to use. It makes daily life easier, communication easier and industries produce more goods.

Technology as a Process. Technology is continous process.mit evolves from time to time. There are new inventions that are products of long term process.

Technology as volitions. Technology gives us freedom to choose on what can make our life comfortable and easier. It gives us the decision to ride with the new trends or stay with what we are practicing

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology as a Knowledge. Technology as a basic tool or aid in delivering concepts in teaching. Itnwill further elaborate difficult concepts into simple and more meaningful with the use of technology.

Technology as artifacts. Technology is created to make human works easier and practical to use. It makes daily life easier, communication easier and industries produce more goods.

Technology as a Process. Technology is continous process.mit evolves from time to time. There are new inventions that are products of long term process.

Technology as volitions. Technology gives us freedom to choose on what can make our life comfortable and easier. It gives us the decision to ride with the new trends or stay with what we are practicing

Technology has a big impact to humans especially to the different branch of science. Technology help us to finish our work and task easier and faster. It makes our life comfortable and nothing can worry us. I think technologies nowadays will evolve in the near future wherein it will become very useful.
BountyGold

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

Technology is the thing that we were using now
Technology can be call a new era for us
Technology make our works easier than before
Technology help us everyday as we live in this world

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:19 PM

I can say that technology nowadays is very useful to every people in this world we can easily communicate each other using it . technology is one of the best invention of people and I hope in the future it will be use so easily by people
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:41:06 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Correction tho, technology is not something we have developed, technology itself is the advancement of Humanity, technology is perhaps what we are all trying to accomplish consciously or subconsciously. Anything Human beings come up with for the better of humanity is technology. It is our means of survival.
Gendruwo

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:31:54 AM

Keseluruhan sarana untuk menyediakan barang barang yang di perlukan bagi kalangsungan dan kenyamanan hidup manusia
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:59:58 AM

What Is Technology? Technology is a body of knowledge devoted to creating tools, processing actions and extracting of  materials. The term ‘Technology” is wide and everyone has their own way of understanding the meaning of technology. We use technology to accomplish various tasks in our daily lives, in brief; we can describe technology as products, processes or organizations. We use technology to extend our abilities, and that makes people as the most important part of any technological system.

Technology is also an application of science to solve a problem. But what you have to know is that technology and science are different subjects which work hand-in-hand to accomplish a specific task or solve a particular problem.

Technology as volitions.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:00:42 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Texhnology as a knowledge, because everyday we learn more about it it continually expands and grows. For artifacts because we leave machines, outputs that the future can use for reconstructruting. As a process because it is made scientifically it undegoes research.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:06:06 AM

What is Technology?
Technology is a term that refers to a body of knowledge and Technology includes the use of materials, tools, techniques, and sources of power to make life easier or more pleasant and work more productive.
jherz

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:57:10 AM

Technology the most helping invention in our days task may accomplish in a short time and can solve many things in just one click.It gives easy ways in our living the things we are manually doing before we doing it automatic today.

Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

I don't think this definition is right, if it was right then we could have used technology as the common name for table, chair...
we can define technology as the "application of Sciences to the useful art or application of knowledge for practical purposes"  Smiley
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:57:42 AM

Technology makes our works simple but be sure that the technology we use will not harm our environment.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:24:03 AM

Technology is also an application of science to solve a problem. But what you have to know is that technology and science are different subjects which work hand-in-hand to accomplish a specific task or solve a particular problem.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

Now , technology is important to every country . To evaluate a slow or fast growing country , primarily on technology.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:34:33 AM

technology is a knowledge to create the tools used to solve various problems.
or it can be said that technology is a human knowledge involving tools, materials, and systems.
its application also produces tools or products. if applied properly can be beneficial to human, however
if incorrectly applied, may cause damage to humans.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:34 AM

Keseluruhan sarana untuk menyediakan barang barang yang di perlukan bagi kelangsungan dan kenyamanan hidup manusia
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: