Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technology  (Read 2005 times)
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:53:38 PM

technology is the development of material nature that allows people to enjoy more on the planet...I think that if we didn't use technology to the detriment, it would be all wonderful
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Technology is progressing day by day.We aren't even aware of how we came up with technology.This makes life much easier for us.Just imagined, talking to a person who is at the other end of the planet, great...

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.
Technology is the first strategy toward proper re-conceptualizing  in the learner's mind. Technology is often perceived as something outside of society, as a sort of self-controlling, self-determining, self-generating, self-propelling, and self-perpetuating and self-expanding force.
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

Technology is a medium and sufficient condition to evaluate whether a country is truly developed. Indeed, technology directly reflects the productivity and employability of a country. Therefore, a country that wants to grow requires more investment in scientific and technological development.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

This decentralization system also locks the supply of BitCoin in a certain amount, can not increase more than that specified.

"The workings of this system are even commented on by Bill Gates as" BitCoins is a technological tour de force "which means as a remarkable technological achievement.As long as there is only 1 user, BitCoin users on the internet then bitcoin network will not go down because of the nature its decentralized servers
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology is more diversed and comes with no single definition or explanation. However, it can be seen as the successful application of scientific knowledge to solve a need.
1.Technology as knowledge because it requires knowledge from a certain discipline(most often science).
2. Technology as artifacts because the scientific application of knowledge results in the production of something(often called "man made").
3. Technology as a process because it requires systematic steps and approaches to get there.
4. Technology as volition because it demands a certain functioning force within which drives your will power to be creative and innovative.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology is an application of a theory or a science, hence science and technology. Technology as a knowledge is more of an acquiring knowledge from a theory, much like deduction. obviously technology as artifacts is the application of science as tools like machines.  Technology as a process is applying science to build a process much like cooking and building a structure. Lastly technology as a volition is creating your own opinions from knowledge you've gotten. I'm maybe off by a few ideas but this is the basic framework

Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Technology are very important to us you can gather more information what you want to know. Updated all what happen around the world.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology can be most broadly defined as the entities, both material and immaterial, created by the application of mental and physical effort in order to achieve some value. In this usage, technology refers to tools and machines that may be used to solve real-world problems
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:30 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology can be most broadly defined as the entities, both material and immaterial, created by the application of mental and physical effort in order to achieve some value. In this usage, technology refers to tools and machines that may be used to solve real-world problems
Yes its correct, technology is an applied science. Therefore, all the technology we have right now is based on facts and experimentations by the people who have knowledge about something. That is why our technology is keep on upgrading because of the people who also keep on studying and experimenting.
CryptoConduct

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

Knowledge creates volitions. Then the process begins which creates artifats. All these stages are a born of a technology. Wink Smiley
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Technology makes somethings easy to do,.. and technology makes everybody enjoyable like ,televisions , cellphones, machines , engines etc..
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology has revolutionized our lives completely today we cannot think of living without a television, mobile phones and the latest addition’ our addiction to the internet.
TOTOKO

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

The computer's name is a known machine made of the brain. Now there is a regular discussion of the high tech laboratory between the human brain and the computer. This communication is increasing day by day. What is the profit? Think, lame people can only run mechanical or robotic limbs with the help of thought. The extent of hope for researchers is growing. Perhaps one day the brain can be stored (upload) inside the computer. Ultimately, the physical strength of human beings will be multiplied. Because, with the help of the instrument, the power of both human and human minds will increase.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Yes, technology helps me a lot to lessen my work and to easily finished. Technology acquire knowledge through internet, google, and social media.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Crypto maker

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Technology  is  life.It has been part and parcel in everyone's life.Without technology  can't think daily life.
Kemon

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:28:35 AM

Technology is the whole means to provide the goods necessary for the survival and convenience of human life.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

Technology is the most commonly used by many people now our society become modern so are we , technology been part of our life , technology can either has a good effect or bad effect though , because lot of people abusing the technology and some are using for some reason. And still technology help us on many aspects such as we don't need to read a lot of books , instead we just click and search.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Yes, technology is the best thing that we have experienced ever. Our life is bounded with technologies from morning to night.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Technology helps us in our daily lives, and people study about more of technology like how was started or where does it begin? So they learn it by process and discover more about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: