Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technology  (Read 2004 times)
LovellaSai

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

I  may not be able to describe tech but i can appropriately say that its something that covers us full wraped in daily life with ease

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
somethingici

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:30:20 AM

Technology has more side effects than actual or principle effect i think because people are using to design more disastrous weapons
questlunar2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

Cannot tell the details and explain it. But it is very important.
recycleembarrass1

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

It is a good thing that has happened to humanity.
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

It is everything in our life and without it we will be doomed.
ledgerboa9

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

The terms seems a little complicated. Read about it on the net to get the answers.
allergyunhappy

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

Technology is like a coin with two opposite faces a good and bad and its upto us to decide which face we want to show
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

What Is Technology? Technology is a body of knowledge devoted to creating tools, processing actions and the extracting of materials. The term ‘Technology” is wide, and everyone has their way of understanding its meaning. We use technology to accomplish various tasks in our daily lives, in brief; we can describe technology as products and processes used to simplify our daily lives. We use technology to extend our abilities, making people the most crucial part of any technological system.
Heybeehee

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Technology is the scientific application of science ideas.
Technology is also the organization of knowledge for practical purposes.
And it is also  the different and usable technologies developed by a culture or people.
When we talk about technology,, it's has more benefits than harm, though there are harms in it Buh it gives us more advantage
tagposh43d

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Technology is important and there are many things that it does. Google it.
raizhur19

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

yes and no. technology makes far places close but it also makes together apart. sometimes its so dumb seeing two people or a family meet in a place and just use their smartphones. it makes me sick. really.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

technology as health
technology as discovering space
technology as money
technology as easy life
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Technology is knowledge. It is because any information can be accessed easily through the advancement of technology. It provides a wide array of knowledge to everyone. Next is that Technology is an artifact. It is in the way that the tangible aspect of technology will be serve as an artifact to future as this objects was really used in many beneficial way. Next is that Technology is a process. It is because technology is one of the process for the convenience of everyone. Through technology, everything seems so easy to do. Last is that technology is volition. It is because technology is the product of humans' will to ease everything. Just like in process, technology is something that was invented for the common good of everyone. We can see how positively technology can be. We should just learned to used it in right way for it to serve its very primary purpose.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.
Technology as a knowledge it is a source of different  information.
Technology as artifacts it is the only thing we can treasured that next Generation can used .
Technology as a Process of learning and developing.
Technology as volitions it is an influencial tool that can change people decision and choices.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

In the past, I thought technology was normal and not worth paying attention to. And now, the technology is really inseparable from me, it's almost important to me, thanks to that I've learned a lot, it makes my job better. If you do not know about technology, it will be a big disadvantage for you.
It will not be too late to start learning about it .
aljo322

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

If there is one area in our lives where the impact of technology is so apparent it could be no other than in the business sector. Business transactions are so much faster these days that money change hands albeit electronically by the nanosecond. What is more exciting is that these business acquisitions and gains are possible even when the buyer and the seller are at the opposite parts of the world. Moreover, calculations today are more accurate. This is certainly very helpful for every entrepreneur when it comes to making decisions. Technology has also made products more available to consumers too. This means big businesses are unable to strongly monopolize the industry since there are other companies that can offer a cheaper alternative. The power to choose should always be at the hands of the consumer.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.

Technology as a process: Technology can only be good for a society if and only if the society is ready to receive that technology.

Can you imagine going back in time to the dark ages, and giving cities phones, networks, and communication systems? If there is one smart person in that city, they are immediately going to use that technology to conquer the neighboring cities.

Our daily living are become easier because of technology it gives life more comfort in so many ways.
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

In today's modern world people cannot imagine life without technology. Technically, we can not think of going on a day or so, whether it is our electric fan or television or mobile phone computer, from motor vehicles to robots, without all the technologies created by our technology, our lives are almost stagnant.
And with day-to-day technology, people are making new discoveries and improving the lives of the people of the world.
jeromejerome

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

Technology is also an application of science used to solve problems. But it is vital to know that technology and science are different subjects which work hand-in-hand to accomplish specific tasks or solve problems. We apply technology in almost everything we do in our daily lives; we use technology at work, we use technology for communication, transportation, learning, manufacturing, securing data, scaling businesses and so much more.  Technology is human knowledge which involves tools, materials, and systems. The application of technology typically results in products. If technology is well applied, it benefits humans, but the opposite is true, if used for malicious reasons.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

Technology is part of science that help to know the existence of everything and thru technology they have a potential to know something that could help to achieve the trend of demand of the society, it can also help to introduce new feature of learning equipment like internet,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: