Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:22:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photoshop  (Read 990 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3769

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:47:08 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:56:33 PM by hugeblack

I have some old photos and need some edit. if you have knowledge about photoshop pm me
ready to buy with bitcoin and altcoins.
can pay until 10$ for every image.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

Proof of address? You mean a proof where you live? Or a proof that you own a bitcoin address? You're question is a bit confusing. We may be able to help you if you can clarify what kind of help you are looking for. IF you need a proof on the address where you live, you need to use bills addressed in where you currently live, if proof that you own a bitcoin address, you can sign it.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

hi

i need proof of address
i’m out USA and need proof of address in USA  

20$ for best answer

From what I understand is, you are not a resident of the United States but want fake documents that you reside in the States. Though I would not personally not support this thing, but there is a digital goods section where you can move this thread to or find some sellers selling fake documents. However, I am not sure how they will give the Social Security Number, which is very important for residents of the U.S.A.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

hi

i need proof of address

20$ for best answer

From what I understand is, you are not a resident of the United States but want fake documents that you reside in the States. Though I would not personally not support this thing, but there is a digital goods section where you can move this thread to or find some sellers selling fake documents. However, I am not sure how they will give the Social Security Number, which is very important for residents of the U.S.A.
what will happen if i send my ID with fake proof of address ?

Are you seriously asking what will happen? It's called identity theft and it's serious. I would not recommend anything providing proof. If you want to provide proof, get naturalized, move the us, get an itin, get an id, with proof of your address there.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

hi

i need proof of address

20$ for best answer

what will happen if i send my ID with fake proof of address ?
The one line answer to this would be, they will catch that it's a fake address. It’s the States you are talking of, not any Asian or African country mate. In the States the authorities can trace anyone from any identity they have, including their address. It’s as simple as that your name will not match with the address in the Official database.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:04:32 PM

What you need prof of address? by sending your fake proof of address is not cool, this is a crime and is not worth it.

betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:31:18 PM

hi

i need proof of address

20$ for best answer

Can you explain this better ? If what you need is a billing address under your name and you do not have anything you want someone to edit a real billing address and change it with your information ?
Thats like a scam.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:59:04 PM

Can you explain this better ? If what you need is a billing address under your name and you do not have anything you want someone to edit a real billing address and change it with your information ?
Thats like a scam.

It is, you don't see the op just try to make something? is not a resident of the united states and also the op don't give extra details, that means...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: