Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH being held down, going to explode  (Read 1725 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

Your right about the part where it only goes down when bitcoin goes down, but then doesn't go up when its suppose to.  Opportunities like Aug 1st don't come around too often.  You can bet you ass there are whales out there with some kind of plan.  The question is, which coin will be getting the pump - my money is on Ethereum

pumpers don't pump the same coin when it is already overpumped and is in a bubble. instead they go to another coin that is not in a bubble or they go back to bitcoin to take part in the bitcoin price rise.

as i said in my previous comment currently ETH is in a big bubble and needs bursting. and the ICOs that are selling their tokens is crashing the price. you can see price fell down more today as it was all week long.
That’s a logical explanation of what’s happening with eth and what the future of this coin is. Indeed those who are involved in pumping coins never go for a coin that is residing in a bubble. They in such situation try to pull down the coin. Same is the case of eth. I believe that it is going to face huge crash after Segwit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:06:38 PM

Your right about the part where it only goes down when bitcoin goes down, but then doesn't go up when its suppose to.  Opportunities like Aug 1st don't come around too often.  You can bet you ass there are whales out there with some kind of plan.  The question is, which coin will be getting the pump - my money is on Ethereum

pumpers don't pump the same coin when it is already overpumped and is in a bubble. instead they go to another coin that is not in a bubble or they go back to bitcoin to take part in the bitcoin price rise.

as i said in my previous comment currently ETH is in a big bubble and needs bursting. and the ICOs that are selling their tokens is crashing the price. you can see price fell down more today as it was all week long.
That’s a logical explanation of what’s happening with eth and what the future of this coin is. Indeed those who are involved in pumping coins never go for a coin that is residing in a bubble. They in such situation try to pull down the coin. Same is the case of eth. I believe that it is going to face huge crash after Segwit.

Segwit is quite unrelated to ETH, people were never buying ETH in order to transact better than bitcoin they were buying ETH for smartcontracts and to participate in ICO. As long as ICO are still popular ETH will do well.
coinman180

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

ethereum was $7 a few months ago, now it's almost 30x times that.. relax man
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:41:36 PM

I've noticed Ethereum today it went down to 0.06, I immediately bought a couple of Ethereum coins today and still have reserve bitcoins to buy Ethereum if ever it still goes down a bit more.
Nice move , to day we found the price down , but let see after august 1 we will never see these prices again. my opinion will bounce up and going up.

Ethereum is totally cheap below 0.08 to me. I'm also buying some ether whose price is really low now. I missed 0.06, but if I caught it, I would buy tons of ether with my bitcoins gladly. It's not hard to get 0.10 once again after btc split.
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

ethereum was $7 a few months ago, now it's almost 30x times that.. relax man

Nothing can keep going up without some correction. Give ethereum another year or so and I'm sure the price will be much higher than it is today.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:35:40 AM

soon it's going up again ETH still has the great potential because of the major companies and government interested in the Tech, Microsoft etc
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:21:12 AM

eth is going to be here for long. may hit $500 Grin

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:24:52 AM

It is better for ETH to go down all the way and hit rock bottom, hit a price that is like it has just began. I would really love to see it.  Grin

How I wish it happens.  Grin I will sell all my alts and BTC and buy ETH when it happens.  I will withdraw my savings in the bank as well to on invest on ETH.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:06:47 AM

Despite a lot of development and a great team, and it overcame lots of difficulties like dao hack, its price still under $1000, bitcoin anymore on $3000 levels It is not surprising to see ethereum $1k next year.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:04:13 AM

Despite a lot of development and a great team, and it overcame lots of difficulties like dao hack, its price still under $1000, bitcoin anymore on $3000 levels It is not surprising to see ethereum $1k next year.
it is maybe due to the mumber of attacts that happens in eth especially in some Eth platforms for ICO , but it was just tested and still eth survives so eventually it will goes a long a way soon with huge pumps too.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

Been watching Ethereum for weeks. It's quite hilarious to watch it go down at a 1:1 rate with BTC over the last week, then the moment BTC rallies ETH remains the same.
Now today, BTC rallies and ETH goes down against BTC, and the moment BTC dips, ETH also dips. It is being massively held down at the moment.

ETH apparently only mirrors BTC when it's a downward price movement, but never benefits from the opposite.
Whales and arbitrageur bots are keeping ETH down as they accumulate from weak hands.

This also tells me is that people are loading the boat and a price explosion is only a matter of time, especially as we near Aug 1.
Whales usually use large portion of their funds to buy at a stupidly low, manipulated price, then the remaining amount to kickstart the rally.
It's just a matter of time now. Get your cheap ETH while you still can because we will never see these prices again.

P.S. Replace ETH with nearly any alt.

You have a point and I was thinking the same thing too, I actually wondered why Eth went down and stayed there before August 1 when it was working perfectly fine weeks before. But you are right, it's shopping time for those holding other altcoins. Now is a good time to buy Eth because I can sense after this split there is a big possible explosion from this coin and we might regret why we didn't buy them while it is at its lowest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: