Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 12521 times)
kobzar

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

Hi to community! It’s an interesting start-up. What is the project’s growth strategy? What about the plans?
Hello! During the project development, 3 project strategies were created. The first one involves strengthening the Asia-Pacific market, the second - is focused on attracting wealthy clients, the third one deals with investing in technology that will provide growth. As you can see, here’s a diversified approach.
Not bad! What technologies are you talking about?
The first is, of course, blockchain technology and technology of effectiveness of quality and transparency of advertising campaigns. Next  one is working on quality assurance. The third is aimed to improve the sources of traffic that should correspond to growing needs. And the last is working on providing maximum information about mobile platforms’ users.
I’ll read about it in WP. What makes Asia to be so “delish”?
The whole Asia is “delish”  as you put it. This is the fastest growing market in our region. Therefore, now it’s easy to integrate and develop.
Yeah, it’s logical. There are billions of users. And what are you planning to do with so-called wealthy clients?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:34:00 PM

Hi! You do not often see such projects. Good luck. I will fade over the implementation of your project.
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:16:06 AM

hello. I do wanna know why IBA price doesnt idepend on  BTC and ETH rates but on number of transactions and users demands within the platform?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:21:58 AM

Greetings. I saw that 30% of issued tokens are going to be used for long-run development. Does anyone know what exactly IBA coins are used for?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:23:14 AM

I’ve  known about iBuildApp platform for a long time. So I wonder if you are going to partner up with  iBuildApp network or you prefer to work separately?
askon

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:42:11 AM

When strategy details are going to be available to investors at least?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:42:20 AM

Looks impressive. Does it mean that all iBuildApp users are going to be a part of iBuildApp Network in the future?
ionbefore

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:35:43 AM

I think it’s great that you guys are trying to use blockchain in marketing industry but really what the point? Nothing will change because CPA networks are working just fine for many years already.   
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

I think it’s great that you guys are trying to use blockchain in marketing industry but really what the point? Nothing will change because CPA networks are working just fine for many years already.   

It makes a world of a difference. Blockchain usage in marketing means that transparent and permanent databases will be used by advertisers and they will pay only for real clickes and reviews not fake ones. Basically t makes it cheap and fraud-free.
ionbefore

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

It makes a world of a difference. Blockchain usage in marketing means that transparent and permanent databases will be used by advertisers and they will pay only for real clickes and reviews not fake ones. Basically t makes it cheap and fraud-free.

Oh yeah that part sounds awesome. Any real life examples?
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

For example, encrypted reviews can be sent to the users to confirm the validity. It provides the proof and makes it real. Those reviews that were not confirmed should be marked as potential fraud.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

For example, encrypted reviews can be sent to the users to confirm the validity. It provides the proof and makes it real. Those reviews that were not confirmed should be marked as potential fraud.

What kind of encryption are you going to use in iBuildApp platform?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:16 AM

Good evening. Is there Hard cup during pre-sale?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

Good evening. Is there Hard cup during pre-sale?
Hello. Yes, there is. Hard cup is 10 million USD. If it is reached then ICO will be over

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

Good Day. I don’t understand how you are planning to attract 7 billion users if only 4 billion users have Internet worldwide right now?
spacegt

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

I think this is awesome that iBuildApp let users make real money for watching ads. The only downside is that you have to wait for a week before you get paid. I hope that it’s going to be faster in the future. Maybe like 2-3 days would be cool.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

I think this is awesome that iBuildApp let users make real money for watching ads. The only downside is that you have to wait for a week before you get paid. I hope that it’s going to be faster in the future. Maybe like 2-3 days would be cool.

Where did you get it from? A week?  Not at all. Users are going to get paid right after they watched the ad.
spacegt

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

Where did you get it from? A week?  Not at all. Users are going to get paid right after they watched the ad.

Oh are they? That’s awesome. Can you tell me how it is even possible to make payments so fast? You know usually it takes a couple of days for advertising networks to pay.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:16:49 AM

Oh are they? That’s awesome. Can you tell me how it is even possible to make payments so fast? You know usually it takes a couple of days for advertising networks to pay.

The reason why it works so fast is smart contacts. Due to it you can watch ads published by advertiser within smart-contact itself. Blockchain technology controls whether a user really watched it or not. There is no middleman that’s way every action is confirmed quickly and you dont have to wait for your payment.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

The reason why it works so fast is smart contacts. Due to it you can watch ads published by advertiser within smart-contact itself. Blockchain technology controls whether a user really watched it or not. There is no middleman that’s way every action is confirmed quickly and you dont have to wait for your payment.

Hey everyone. I do like the new approach company uses. I just want to know if a user is able to cheat some kind of way and take advantedge of the system? You know..still get paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: