Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 05:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To Good to be True  (Read 341 times)
Watcher12 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:03:25 AM

I was browsing and I end up tripping some of these cloud mining sites that offers BTC mining for Free (sounds good)
They have a proof payout though but I dunno I seems so good so I don't believe in them.
I tried to sign up for free account so Let's see if this pays out  . . . .

IF it's too good to be true have your DOUBT
ccomeon

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Everything that looks like a scam is possibly a scam  Smiley
AnxiousStoner

Activity: 22
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

Apart from all cloud mining being somewhat of a scam (As they rely on the altcoin prices to go up to make you a profit, and it that case you could have just bought the coins to start with and probably end up with more. . . )

But these 'free' hashes they give out wil only make a few cents a day most likely... And they seen as 'advertising cost' to the company as it will make you go to their site every day or two to see if its 'working' ,, that will perhaps intice you to buy more hashing from them.

Be careful and do not be tempted to buy any if you plan on trying to get free coins out of this. .

My friend used to do this and then send the coins out of faucets and free mining to dice games to gamble for free. Not sure he ever made anything tho or ever got lucky with this strat.  Cheesy
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

Yes, there are many of those websites. The vast majority of them are HYIPs that last very short time...anyway, if trying does not cost you, just register and see if the pay you.
Junex08

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:52:23 AM

Yes. . true is good .. And making good in other is true person.
shaggy404

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:08:41 AM

I also came across a site that offers lifetime free BTC mining. But the free membership doesn't get you much BTC. It's about 15KH/s which gets you 0.002 BTC in a YEAR. If someone is still interested, here's a shameless referral link: https://goo.gl/UU3Xnd
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:16:48 AM

if the returns are too high or if in general something seems like too good to be true.. it's usually not true
ennas

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:38:32 PM

by my experience bitcoin minning is a scam. Simple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: