Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (HELP) Liqui.io problem ! regarding withdrawals and BCC  (Read 320 times)
Noore Najjar (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

so i dont know wtf is going on and i hope im on right boards to post this ..so here the problem ,

- i got OAX tokens from bounty and i sell them for btc on liqui market platform , and then i got my btc but when i try to withdraw my btc to my personal wallet its still processing even after a days .. so i created tickets , contact them on telegram and on their twitter , instead giving an answer .. they post this on their twitter = http://prntscr.com/g2g8i7

and my question is ? is my btc safe ? and what happen if i cancelled my withdraw ? also wtf is bcc and segwit hardfork things , yep already trying to google it but my brain still confused .. and still liqui didnt make my withdraw processed till now ..

here screenshot of my withdraw = http://prntscr.com/g2g9vq

if someone care to explain , i will greatly appreciate it and will give you positive trust .. Thank You Bitcointalk

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

so i dont know wtf is going on and i hope im on right boards to post this ..so here the problem ,

- i got OAX tokens from bounty and i sell them for btc on liqui market platform , and then i got my btc but when i try to withdraw my btc to my personal wallet its still processing even after a days .. so i created tickets , contact them on telegram and on their twitter , instead giving an answer .. they post this on their twitter = http://prntscr.com/g2g8i7

and my question is ? is my btc safe ? and what happen if i cancelled my withdraw ? also wtf is bcc and segwit hardfork things , yep already trying to google it but my brain still confused .. and still liqui didnt make my withdraw processed till now ..

if someone care to explain , i will greatly appreciate it and will give you positive trust .. Thank You Bitcointalk

You withdraw is in pending.
You need to check for first, if it is already inside blockchain or still in mempool
If it is in blockchain, you will receive your bitcoin in the actual blockchain ... who will be the oldest one, after the fork.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Noore Najjar (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:08:33 AM

You withdraw is in pending.
You need to check for first, if it is already inside blockchain or still in mempool
If it is in blockchain, you will receive your bitcoin in the actual blockchain ... who will be the oldest one, after the fork.

Unfortunately , i cant check it on blockchain ..liqui doesnt give any tx id...i hope my funds still fine ...thank you for answering mate

Rahar02

Merit: 523

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

It's on Liqui fault to not processing your withdrawal, even after a day? More than 24 hours right now?
As today is the last chance to withdraw yours, they should send it or let it on Liqui, as you can get bcc as well, tomorrow.
But, it isn't fair I guess, you should keep asking to them to provide txid, if there's no txid then they didn't send it.
I assume that Liqui is another trading platform with problem.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:39:35 AM

Unfortunately , i cant check it on blockchain ..liqui doesnt give any tx id...i hope my funds still fine ...thank you for answering mate
Probably you have tried withdrawing out from them just after they disabled deposit/withdrawal for hardfork till tomorrow. You might get those bitcoin in your wallet after network split and bitcoin network will be stable. It's better to cancel that withdrawal to get those free BCC automatically.

I have successfully made a withdrawal of 0.05BTC yesterday.
Noore Najjar (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:45:01 AM

UPDATE : i got my btc everyone , after spamming their telegram and boom its already on my wallet  Grin , god , its make me nervous .. probably never using liqui again , its too risky even for low transaction , thank you for heads up everyone .. cheers  Grin

Rahar02

Merit: 523

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

UPDATE : i got my btc everyone , after spamming their telegram and boom its already on my wallet  Grin , god , its make me nervous .. probably never using liqui again , its too risky even for low transaction , thank you for heads up everyone .. cheers  Grin

Congrats Cheesy and good decision to stay away from some problematic trading platforms as your money could be just disappear.
Even some biggest exchanges such as Poloniex and bittrex has some problems as well, but as long as you do safe trading, then your bitcoin should be fine. I recommend to not saving too much bitcoin on another exchange especially foreign trading platform which handle too much transactions, usually ended as you've experienced.

And please, lock this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: