Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you plan to quit the altcoin world?  (Read 9897 times)
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

This is a pretty idiotic mindset, there is so much potential in some altcoins both existing and upcoming from a financial perspective that to ignore them completely for the rest of time is just throwing away huge potential gains down the road.
Have you ever heard of Dutch tulip events in 1637, or South Sea Bubble in 1720? so similiar, maybe yesterday once more, suggest all you guys watch out your money

This is a nice video about the Dutch tulip events https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6MeB5uLflo.

I beleive everyone should be aware that the current charts are probably "not normal behaviour" and mostly the big fish are the one causing fear. I think that what goes on behind the scenes is more important especially when most of these companies still have nothing to show for. I don't want to sound like a hypocrit because i do own altcoins but i am aware that this market could crash anytime whenever they feel like it. Study you alts, follow them up. If you were to invest in apple for instance then it would be a lot easyer to see future developement but right now things are a bit out of controle. So yea that is where the bubble comes in place i guess. Allthough i think the hype hasn't even started yet :p.

For the past months i have been hammering my head with all sorts of questions about stuff like government exceptance and the effect on crypto. Or copycat alts with a slightly better idea, or even banks comming up with there own chain rendering the ones we invested in useless. All these are possibilities that could prevent most of these coins to break through. However the reason i jump the boat is because i don't see crypto as some apple product, i see crypto as a revolutionary technologie that will change the world as we know now. How the government acts is something i can not be bothered with now. The potential of some alt coins are so big that it removes most doubts!
When i was 10years old the best investment was housing, but 25 years later that rendement you will never get. This is our time to get a piece of the pie! Investors who work with valutas and gold or oil don't understand the cryptoworld. They think all of it is just created out of thin air and it has no backbone. Most of it is, but the ones who will shine will leave a mark in our generations history!!

Amen Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

No I can say this is just beginning , my opinion this is future currency , people like everything instant and fast , with this technology can be done , I will not leave the altcoin world.
This is nice decision not planning to quit the altcoin world. Even me I invested some altcoin, save in my portfolio and hoping this year the price will increase so I can earn profit.I will not quit the altcoin world because I believe I can earn more here in bitcoin.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:27:14 PM

It's called not looking outside the box.
Alt coins are the new technology that has/is going to make human life much simpler and economic exchange much efficient.
There's no place to look back.
And it also same as not taking risk which may provide and give you a lot of income in the future. I formally believe in some project of Bitcoin where I have the opportunity and take the time to support it in a part of the project itself where it have changes to be a successful one. It definitely have a future if we intend to give our support to it and take time to promote the project itself through signature campaign or other forms. Because at the end you can definitely earn through it if you will wait and take time to have the crypto-currency itself and used it in the platform of trading.
addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

In my opinion, I think it would be dumb to quit altcoins. Especially it would be dumb to quit because there is still technology being developed in the altcoin space. You don’t know when the next Ethereum or Zcash is around the corner.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

I swear to myself when i first met this altcoin that i will never quit this world because this is my future and i will never hold it back, im earning with such a few knowledge and still learning with this world. I think this is the mindset of some students like me.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

i think the people who already enter cryptocurrency world rare to them to quit from these world although cryptocurrency is full of risky but plenty people already realized many benefits from entering to this world including me so it does not cross in my mind to quit from this even more likely i have a plan To invite more people joining with me with cryptocurrency
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

Not yet...
Here's the scheme

ALTS are here to make more BTC...
...BTC are here to make more USD

-> use ALTS to increase your BTC stack, and once you multiplied your BTC with alts, slowly cash out some BTC and put them somewhere safely. THen wait for teh BTC price to raise and cash out.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:05:24 PM

I swear to myself when i first met this altcoin that i will never quit this world because this is my future and i will never hold it back, im earning with such a few knowledge and still learning with this world. I think this is the mindset of some students like me.
Are you sure you can still never quit altcoin world if in future the cryptocurrency have some rules and make you can't trading or holding it? We don't know the decision of goverment about crypto world, so don't have any swear because it not actual.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:09:38 PM

altcoin world is addiction you cant control yourself when you join in it..even if i got  a big hit from my small investments i dont bealive i will just quit and go back to normal life.
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:12:52 PM

Its all risk vs. reward. BTC is great and so is ETH but there is noting like having a surging alt coin. I day trade and try to make 20-50 USD in BTC per day. I also have a full time job, so thats not too bad and relatively easy to do with some charting and experience. To do something like that with BTC I would a lot bigger stack to play with, which also increases my risk. Crypto is not going away, it will have its dips but it will also have its ups. I tell people just get involved, invest a comfortable amount that you can lose and have fun.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:21:01 PM

As of now I have no plans of quitting the altcoin world, I have a couple of coins in Bittrex that I have set for a few years for long term trading so it will be unlikely of me to just decide and quit.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:43:54 PM

I even just started and have not thought about quitting from anything I just woke up and it's still a long way in my head

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

altcoins gives us opportunity to earn some money by investing in ico and bounty hunting and holding the coin for long term may be more beneficial ..

cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:16:49 PM

I see huge potential and it's early for me to quit now Grin
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:02:58 PM

Have you ever thought about quitting this completely? My friend just bought some Monero and BTC and he said NO! Screw the altcoin guys! I'll work and relax and check back yearly. Cool dude. Needless to say he made more than 90% of daily traders in the year

A lot of people are earning because of alt coins. So, I don't see the point of quitting the altcoin world. I think that it will show it's full potential in the future, so I will just keep my altcoins and hope that it will grow more in the future. A lot of alt coins are showing a lot of potential in the market nowadays. That's one of the reason why I think that altcoin wil still go far. Another reason not to quit.
No one would ever like to quit or leave a thing that can make them earn profit and give them somehow an earn for living. I personally will never leave alt coin world and would not date to think of it also. Im looking forward for a great future ahead of bitcoin in the world and also seeing the potential in it. And it's a working progress and will continue to work and improve.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

I am not planning on quitting this for a long time.
I think this whole Blockchain Technology is only getting started
and in my opinion there is a wealth of opportunity for this to grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:02:14 PM

I've quitted it once years ago and now I have to live with the knowledge that I'd be rich if I didn't.
So now, way, now I'm here to stay Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:34:42 AM

I see huge potential and it's early for me to quit now Grin

Quitting is just for losers. Altcoin is big help to us as an alternative income, like we have a wide variety of coins to choose from and make a profit out of it. Just be careful when buying coins as many coins are not an active player in the market. If you quit your alts you only have a limited income and I think everybody wants unlimited income so we can save more for our future.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:41:19 AM

Have you ever thought about quitting this completely? My friend just bought some Monero and BTC and he said NO! Screw the altcoin guys! I'll work and relax and check back yearly. Cool dude. Needless to say he made more than 90% of daily traders in the year

No I do not plan to quit altcoins, I gained on them, not as big as bitcoins does but still I gaub profit on them so why do I quit on the ones eho provides me an additional profit. I also have bitcoins and I gained on them much bigger than any other altcoins, but it's not bad to try new things and to explore holding some other coins. Maybe one day they might pump and you're not holding anything of them, it's your loss not mine. Just have faith in them and support them.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

No I do not plan to quit altcoins, I gained on them, not as big as bitcoins does but still I gaub profit on them so why do I quit on the ones eho provides me an additional profit. I also have bitcoins and I gained on them much bigger than any other altcoins, but it's not bad to try new things and to explore holding some other coins. Maybe one day they might pump and you're not holding anything of them, it's your loss not mine. Just have faith in them and support them.
yes i agree.because it really a big help to everyone like us  who gain to altcoin.quiting is only for loosers and i think we dont loos in altcoin.because most of us is  only investing time.if theres a  money involve not to big as what we all people loos in gambling or in any other activity.so for me i dont want to quit on it even a plan to quit is  not in my vucabulary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: