Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you plan to quit the altcoin world?  (Read 9897 times)
mainethegreat

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:21:42 AM

Never because i can make money from these. Crypto world gives us earning and profit so i will never quit. At the same time it gives me knowlegde how to be rich by investing in cryptocurrencies.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:23:46 AM

altcoin is an important part of the cryptomarket, we can not only trade with bitcoin and always need the support of many altcoins. It would be very unlikely to leave it unless we really want to retire as a merchant, if planning on leaving this then it would not hurt to sell all and re-converted in bitcoin for long term deposits.

That's correct. Altcoins are very much important part of crypto world. If bitcoin is brain then altcoins are the spinal chord supporting it to handle the rest of the body. Most of the investment and trading which is done is based on the altcoins vs bitcoin pair and that's what makes up our crypto trades. There is no chance to leave the altcoins so easily and if we just rely on the bitcoin then we will limit our trades and the question is against what will you trade your bitcoin to earn profits. I'm sure fiat currency would be bad way to do it.

Even if we didn't know on what is the used of some other coin out there but they are so important since we can make huge money on altcoin industry since we are having a good time on our trades without it I think many of bitcoin users will drop off since they don't have a good source of profits since its very hard to earn on bitcoins  if there's no altcoin trade available.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:29:41 AM

It depends person to person whether they like the idea of investing money into altcoins. Many people find it easy to trade with altcoins and grab as much profit as they could. Some of them even invested dollars and has gotten thousands of dollars back with short period of time. Now that makes me think why altcoin is so important. It has little risks but we can always have it and earn big money. Bitcoin will always be there too and having altcoin would be extra profits.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:32:04 AM

At the moment this is the best time to buy and invest in altcoins, they all are having good days and their results are awesome too.
In top 50 coins there is not only one coin that is in red, we had a recently dump and bitcoin touched $4600 a few minutes ago, but i think that altcoins will recover in a few hours too.
but altcoins is one of the most profitable features that has the cryptocurrencies world.
agatha818

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:36:57 PM

For now, nope. Im earning from trading, maybe if i lost a lot of money from it i would, just have to be careful on investing on scam coins, but investing on altcoin is truly one of the decision i never regret.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:21:22 AM

Of course not. Why should i think like that. Altcoin is full of fun. Sometime it's seems looking good when values are increasing sometimes are not when it's dump. But i know one day i fed up and then i'll only work with some altcoin. like ETH, NEO, BCS, XRP, may be MIOTA too. But i'll never gonna quit altcoin world completely....Smiley
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

maybe only those fools who want to get away from Altcoin, altcoin is very profitable, many people get rich suddenly just rely on altcoin. Do you plan to quit the altcoin world? I think it's a very bad plan.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:29:21 AM

stay in live with sincerity only and continue to insist to keep this job although often there is an important problem that there is a strong adhesive of self to achieve high income.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:11:41 AM

I will not go from the world of altcoin or cryptocurrency because this world to me has been very fun and full of money. until whenever I will not go from here.
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:19:50 AM

No way to quit, this is a domain with plenty growth, there are a lot new technologies to be developed there. This is a very interesting domain to be at.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

Never quit the area except the law asks to quit. I am enjoying earning money from this field, take it as a investment like stock.
It will not take you too much time , you can do what you want at the time you are investing in crypto.

Then why im going to quit as you said we are enjoying earning on this well in altcoin world it was our daily job doing everyday wait for a rise the value of altcoins, in this furom you have many opportunities to earn so thats i will never to quit.
Intel 4004

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Nimium ne crede colori

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

I think only Ethereum and Litecoin will survive as altcoins...
BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:49:12 PM

No I dont want to quit my altcoin world because altcoin becomed couple months ago part of my trading.I realised that with altcoins it is more easy to trade then with bitcoin and that you can make faster money but also there is more risk so I like to trade with bitcoin and altcoins never only one things because then my risk is bigger but also I can make profit without bitcoin trading but I dont want.I could understand life without altcoins 5 months ago but now they are my life and they make for me my profit with which I can live ,pay house for rent,food and everythings else.
evski

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:09:18 AM

i could see just picking a few as long term investments and taking a less active trading approach to focus more on other things, the thing is things change so quickly in crypto world. a promising new coin can feel stagnant a month later. there is just so much new growth and potential i feel the need to stay present in alt coin world
vitarian

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:26:58 AM

Why not just keep an eye out for the free airdrops going around, no risk, but you have to keep up with it to catch them
asanezz7

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:45:20 AM

No, as long as it helps me to sustain my daily needs, I will never stop. But altcoins are like gambling you don't know when you are gaining profit today or you will lose your investment tommorow. So invest wisely  Wink

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

Altcoins are here to stay.  Ignore at your own peril!
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:19:55 AM

Have you ever thought about quitting this completely? My friend just bought some Monero and BTC and he said NO! Screw the altcoin guys! I'll work and relax and check back yearly. Cool dude. Needless to say he made more than 90% of daily traders in the year

I think it's expensive and not good to do. Unless you have a lot of money to invest, so you are not afraid of losing money.as long as i am gaining profit from it why would I quit.anyways,i still have other ways to earn money. A dangerous thought in altcoin trading. Prediction should be done regularly, every month or week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: