Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LIBRO | Online e-books library  (Read 1018 times)
Scriptonite (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Overview
Libro is a decentralized online library of e-books that is based on blockchain technology. Compared with traditional online e-book libraries, the main advantage is the absence of the third party commission as well as the protection from copyright infringement through the blokchain technology.
Furthermore, the authors and publishers will have the opportunity to independently publish their books exempt from any fees. The price of the electronic books will be set directly by authors and publishers.

The problem
The global electronic books market was equal to $17.3Bn in 2016 and is still growing.
However, most of this money does not reach the authors/publishers of books. Our service will help authors of books publish directly and receive the whole amount to which they are entitled.
The price of e-books in Libro will be cheaper by 40-60% compared to traditional e-book stores such as the Amazon.

Token
Libro Token (LBR) - the token that is used to pay for in-site purchases.
During ICO: 1LBR - 0.1$. During the ICO, 10,000,000 tokens will be sold. After the ICO, the price of tokens will be 1LBR - $0.3.
To pay for e-books, LBR tokens will be accepted in exchange for BTC, ETH, LTC, ETC crypto-currencies and fiat money.

Roadmap
August 2017: White-paper and website for ICO.
September 2017: Libro Token ICO, negotiations with publishing houses.
November 2017: Launch of the platform.
April 2018: Launch of the mobile application for iOS and Android.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:51:07 AM

I like it, seems to have future.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

Isn't it a little bit rushed for the ICO date ?

I like the project and I love kindle and kobo, it could really work. But for the moment it does not seem like a lot has been done  Undecided
Scriptonite (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

Isn't it a little bit rushed for the ICO date ?

I like the project and I love kindle and kobo, it could really work. But for the moment it does not seem like a lot has been done  :-

Thanks for comment, we agree with it. We are working hard to launch ICO on time. Please follow the updates on this topic.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:15:30 PM

No beta releases of app?  How will you reassure those that you actually capable of delivering?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

very good idea, it something that can be real, but lets see after site launching. i hope there will be more info about platform and devs team.

negativegravity

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:54:25 PM

Hello, this idea sounds good. I had some experience with Ethereum wallet, which made me download 30GB of blocks. Is it gonna be a problem with your project too or I'm missing something?
Scriptonite (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

No beta releases of app?  How will you reassure those that you actually capable of delivering?

very good idea, it something that can be real, but lets see after site launching. i hope there will be more info about platform and devs team.

Thanks for your interest. All information will be presented soon on our website and white paper.
Ouyunk

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

I see the good future of this project, although not much info I got, I hope this project to be the best, it seems you guys work fast, I will wait for the website and complete information.
Scriptonite (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

Hello, this idea sounds good. I had some experience with Ethereum wallet, which made me download 30GB of blocks. Is it gonna be a problem with your project too or I'm missing something?

Hi, clients will not face such a problem with our application.
negativegravity

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:43:35 PM

Hi, clients will not face such a problem with our application.

That's good, I hope to see some positive news about your project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: