Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with verification  (Read 292 times)
vis71 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:16:14 AM

Need to verify an account.

Nothing illegal, just deposited money, then bitcoin price increased, the amount reached their limit and now they demand verification.

Need scans of photo ID and address proof. If they ask phone or selfie, this will be needed too, so the person needs to be real and willing to continue verification as needed.

PM me and name your price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:19:50 AM

Nothing illegal, just deposited money, then bitcoin price increased, the amount reached their limit and now they demand verification.

Need scans of photo ID and address proof. If they ask phone or selfie, this will be needed too, so the person needs to be real and willing to continue verification as needed.

So you think someone will actually sell their identity for you to use? Isnt it plain scam? Im not accusing you. Even a 10 years old kid knows that his identity cant be sold online.

vis71 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:29:43 AM

So you think someone will actually sell their identity for you to use? Isnt it plain scam? Im not accusing you. Even a 10 years old kid knows that his identity cant be sold online.

People send those scans to dozens of sites. Do you think this information is always military-grade secure?

You can buy those scans dirt cheap nowadays. And you can always deny that it's you who sent the scans - you can say it was leaked from some other site.

I just need more than scans, I need a real person, who can provide anything more than scans - selfie or phone, if they request it too.

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

People send those scans to dozens of sites. Do you think this information is always military-grade secure?

You can buy those scans dirt cheap nowadays. And you can always deny that it's you who sent the scans - you can say it was leaked from some other site.

I just need more than scans, I need a real person, who can provide anything more than scans - selfie or phone, if they request it too.

i think you don't  rent any personal information for anyone, because you are newbie not trust.
I think you mean  should find an who to be executed to your client
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:43:21 PM

Lol. This is good joke.  Grin Nobody will provide you these information. Or I hope nobody will do that. I am really very cuirous if someone will do that.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:29:27 PM

You cant find any member here  that wants  to sells his information for a couple of bucks?
What if you use his information to scam other people,  and that person wi be in jail cause you use his information and you living a happy life
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

Identity will not come cheap. If you want to buy these stuff, there are so much fake stuff on the darknet. I don't think you will find anyone willing to do this for you. As we don't even know where you'll be using it.

Generally, this is shady. Everyone should just avoid it.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

Im interested on your offer and my price for doing that is $20k, is it deal or no deal? I will wait for your answer via pm. If you cant afford my price you can go and look for another person who can do it.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

Actual there are people selling online document for account verification and there is nothing so new about the OP request but why cant he use his own personal identity rather than trying to buy one ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vis71 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

Thank you guys, somebody was kind enough to help me and I have a couple of backup offers as well in case that fails.

Consider this topic closed (mods, you can delete it).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: