Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomorrow it comes.....  (Read 2862 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:25:25 PM

Tomorrow is the 1st of August. Who has given into fear and cowardice and who has stood strong and loyal to Bitcoin ? This is it boys it's about to happen it's only a few hours away.

Who is withdrawing their coins from yobit ? Perhaps another exchange you use ?

Also those of you who are well versed in the Bitcoin world your comments would be appreciated. The question is what are you doing for tomorrow and why ? Should we even bother ?

Personally I say this is just like normal human panic where people lose their minds. Like if there is an emergency somewhere people suddenly go crazy and scream for who knows what reason and push and rush and panic to exit the building or wherever they are instead of just carrying on as they were. I think it will be like they. If you disagree say why please.

Thank you.  
This is no difference in ETF this last march and BU just a couple of months happened where majority of the community got panic also. Where there worries goes into nothing. Same thing happen tomorrow, or it will be boring, because you cannot encash any transaction about this matter, even we know its non sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

I am waiting for a huge dump in order to buy Bitcoins. Patiently waiting..

Then price will go to the moon imo

I agree, I think this evening/tomorrow the price will plummet and then will recover and hit ATH.

Personally, I moved all but one bitcoin to cold storage.  I left 1 bitcoin on Kraken - just to see what happens.  Smiley

1 BTC just to see what will hapen it's too much I think, but it's your choice. I still didn't get any decidion about my little savings, it is still on my online wallet, do not know what to do, there is an opinion that it's too risky to stay coins like that during the fork. Opinions gentelmen  Roll Eyes
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

Just an hour, we'll expect some major changes yet we dont know what it is. Let's be hopeful and be positive this coming AUGUST 1. Definitely a big impact in bitcoin history.
We wait, the first time in this Cryptocurrency world. Whether 1 August will make a great history in the world of Bitcoin?
No one knows that, let's see and enjoy what happened. Grin
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:29:25 PM

Things have already subsided down after many weeks of FUD all over the crypto-world. We have already known what can happen when August 1 will come. There is a split and a new altcoin will officially come upon us named BitcoinCash. I would have a free money in Bittrex since I did not withdraw all of my Bitcoin to anywhere else.

I am happy that finally the scaling problem of Bitcoin can be partially solved so that we can all slowly move on and let Bitcoin fly to the moon. BitcoinCash can not be affecting the value of Bitcoin, that is for sure.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

Tomorrow is the 1st of August. Who has given into fear and cowardice and who has stood strong and loyal to Bitcoin ? This is it boys it's about to happen it's only a few hours away.

Also those of you who are well versed in the Bitcoin world your comments would be appreciated. The question is what are you doing for tomorrow and why ? Should we even bother ?

Personally I say this is just like normal human panic where people lose their minds. Like if there is an emergency somewhere people suddenly go crazy and scream for who knows what reason and push and rush and panic to exit the building or wherever they are instead of just carrying on as they were. I think it will be like they. If you disagree say why please.

Thank you.  
I am very nervous and worried. Bitcoin will my pisces how tomorrow. Very worth to wait and see what will happen. Hope is a good thing!

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:33:24 PM

For whatever happen tommorow or after the event, i can say i stand to my ground holding firmly for what i have decided and trusted, that bitcoins value be stable and this event won't affect its price.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

Almost all topic that was created today is about tomorrows big event, everyone of us can do nothing to stop that event.
 All we have to do is to wait and be updated always for some breaking news.
You would really able to see such thing since its a forum after all and people do freely say on the things on their mind but well its somehow repetitive we cant do anything.Yes, all those things we are discussing on previous weeks and now we are already few hours ahead on it. For now theres nothing we can do but wait for the results on this August 1 event. Bother and panics would normally happen and its normal for a human being to worry specially when they know that they are involve on it.I cant still sleep yet and do tend to wait for this event to come. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

I'm pretty excited about the tomorrows segwit activation, can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next few days. I've also left a few dollars on my blockchain.info wallet just to see what's going to happen and how will they handle the balances and wallets.  This has turned into a second "new years eve".

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
feiss

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

Thank you.  
Tomorrrow is a terrible for the bitcoin user like me. How long will it take? After August 1, I can breath spacious. It  was very annoying that bitcoin will spilt, you don't know what you gonna do in your bitcoin. Some of us here were panic selling of their bitcoin. I am not involve because all my bitcoin was exchange into fiat money. Just a 0.002btc has been left into my wallet.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

In my view, I am not withdrawing anything from any exchange. I have read a lot about this split but still find it hard to believe that it will take place. My views and assumptions are not final. Lets just wait and see how it goes. Probably it might happen, probably it might not. Let's not panic, surely everything will go as expected.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:45:42 PM

I am waiting for a huge dump in order to buy Bitcoins. Patiently waiting..

Then price will go to the moon imo
price is moving upward instead of downward, everyone were expecting a dump. not going to happen, hold strong.
Yes you are right the bitcoin price will not goes to downward its price will goes to upward after the segwit. And we or everyone needs to hold their bitcoin and do not sell it now.
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:56:21 PM

Just an hour, we'll expect some major changes yet we dont know what it is. Let's be hopeful and be positive this coming AUGUST 1. Definitely a big impact in bitcoin history.

I think what you're expecting to have a big impact in Bitcoin will not be as you think it would. Because I've heard that it will be just a Fork and not a Hard Fork. So I think it could be just some minor changes, maybe in transactions or even in the price (hope so). But just to be sure, let's have precautions about it.
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:08:03 PM

I'm thinking of starting my mining back up. Heh!
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

I was hoping to read here some new information, fresh news. However, all the same experiences and the same hopes. Well, wait until tomorrow. It's coming soon ...
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

I was hoping to read here some new information, fresh news. However, all the same experiences and the same hopes. Well, wait until tomorrow. It's coming soon ...

From what I know tomorrow will be the activation of BIP91. Lets look on the positive side for tomorrow. FUD will always be FUD.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

From the very beginning I did not support this separation, I think there will be no improvement, on the contrary I expect chaos, bcc vs btc Smiley

I think bcc is a new coin now, there is no reason not to think like that.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:27:44 PM

Am I strong because of I don't panic due to I have no coins at all and my next one will come only on Thursday, the day when the signature campaign pays to it's participants? Smiley
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

From the very beginning I did not support this separation, I think there will be no improvement, on the contrary I expect chaos, bcc vs btc Smiley

I think bcc is a new coin now, there is no reason not to think like that.
Majority of the users were not interested on these separation, but things has gone out of hands and now we have reached near to the day, just a few hours left. If a new coin come into existence without disturbing the growth as well the value of bitcoin, then surely more users will come back to the crypto usage whereas if something worse happens the trust over cryptos will decline based on its uncertain nature.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

In my view, I am not withdrawing anything from any exchange. I have read a lot about this split but still find it hard to believe that it will take place. My views and assumptions are not final. Lets just wait and see how it goes. Probably it might happen, probably it might not. Let's not panic, surely everything will go as expected.

The wait is now almost over. I would suggest same to everyone that  now they should not touch their bitcoins and no matter even if they are on exchanges. Nothing bad will happen but if you try to move funds now they can be lost in the middle. Just stay clam and wait for the softfork to be implemented.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:42:26 PM

Thank you.  

Even though I have not been involved so long with bitcoin but with the little time I have spent, I have learnt to develop thick skin because of the rash decisions I have taken in the past which I still wish I can reverse this has made me to decide early that whatever the depressed way we are going in bitcoin because of this August 1, I am not taking any rash decision I have been able to hold forth and hopefully won't wished otherwise in the coming  days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: