Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239043 times)
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:10:45 AM

I would really like to participate but my sig spot is currently in use by a good project so i`ll be watching on the sideline at the moment, and oh its not  an airdrop but a sig campaign for the high ranking members.

it's really airdrop but not sigunatue campaign.
Sr member and above are eligible to accept airdrop,Full member of High-quality have such chance to accept aridrop.High-quality will explain later.
ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.(There's no signature reward anymore) if anyone remove signature during the period will be disqualified.The signature should keep 3 weeks at least.
All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 14 valid posts per week in anywhere of bitcointalk community .We have no rule or restrictions on this.Full member of High-quality should have 21 valid posts per week.Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.
All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter or others from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.we need really fans of masternodecoin.
Sr member or above should republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least 3 time,  Full member should be reublish at least 6 times. or your account will be disqualified.
Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

You're like that person that no matter how many times and how many people say 1+1=2 ,   you keep insisting that 1+1= 583284324 .
Stop saying bullshit and nonsense , it is a signature campaign no matter how many times you call it an airdrop .   I'm starting to have doubts about how serious you are about this project when you're constantly ignoring what people here say

im already in a sig campaign, can i enter without the signature? i could make some heat on twitter for the project?! (3kfollowers)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:22:27 AM

i think i should be outside this airdrop ,saddly
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:23:02 AM

I would really like to participate but my sig spot is currently in use by a good project so i`ll be watching on the sideline at the moment, and oh its not  an airdrop but a sig campaign for the high ranking members.

Well fun enough, you just spoke against your own words:

• ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.(There's no signature reward anymore) if anyone remove signature during the period will be disqualified.The signature should keep 3 weeks at least.

Did you not just say earlier that this is not a signature campaign but an airdrop? Airdrop would not require you to keep hold of any of these BS requiremets.
Also i would like to unreserve my spot on the block explorer, i don't want to support a coin with so unprofessional "developers" that they even talk against their own words.
I believe this coin will fall pretty quickly, because it kind of reminds me of the Deep Onion scam.
I suspect that this might happen to this coin as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

With all of the lies and wrong terms ideaupdater has used, im out of here to actually take part in some better projects  Roll Eyes

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:39:52 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 07:02:36 AM by ideaupdater

I would really like to participate but my sig spot is currently in use by a good project so i`ll be watching on the sideline at the moment, and oh its not  an airdrop but a sig campaign for the high ranking members.

• ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.(There's no signature reward anymore) if anyone remove signature during the period will be disqualified.The signature should keep 3 weeks at least.

Did you not just say earlier that this is not a signature campaign but an airdrop? Airdrop would not require you to keep hold of any of these BS requiremets.
Also i would like to unreserve my spot on the block explorer, i don't want to support a coin with so unprofessional "developers" that they even talk against their own words.
I believe this coin will fall pretty quickly, because it kind of reminds me of the Deep Onion scam.
I suspect that this might happen to this coin as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

With all of the lies and wrong terms ideaupdater has used, im out of here to actually take part in some better projects  Roll Eyes

it's up to you.

the rule is if you wanna accept airdrop (50000MTNC), you should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account as one of the requirements.

but if you just wanna accept Signature Campaign only,you can follow the rule
Jr Member and Member: 40 MTNC/weeks
Full Member: 60 MTNC/week
Sr Member: 100 MTNC/week
Hero and Legendary: 150 MTNC/week

good luck.

tehMoonwalker

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:02:49 AM

it's up to you.

the rule is if you wanna accept airdrop (50000MTNC), you should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.

good luck.

well thats the definition of a sig campaign, just call it that, nothing wrong in a sig campaign.
so i guess i have 2 change the sig for 3 weeks 2 receive the masternode?!
ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:13:25 AM

it's up to you.

the rule is if you wanna accept airdrop (50000MTNC), you should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.

good luck.

well thats the definition of a sig campaign, just call it that, nothing wrong in a sig campaign.

thanks for you understand, can you explain detail for "so i guess i have 2 change the sig for 3 weeks 2 receive the masternode?!"

tehMoonwalker

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:16:30 AM

it's up to you.

good luck.

thanks for you understand, can you explain detail for "so i guess i have 2 change the sig for 3 weeks 2 receive the masternode?!"

since im already in a sig campaign i proposed to publish the project on twitter instead would that be ok?
ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:35:42 AM

it's up to you.

good luck.

since im already in a sig campaign i proposed to publish the project on twitter instead would that be ok?

you mean can you get signature bountt and twitter bounty at same time? if so ,yes ,you can.

tehMoonwalker

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:39:08 AM

it's up to you.

good luck.

you mean can you get signature bountt and twitter bounty at same time? if so ,yes ,you can.

haha the confusion, i ment if i could use my twitter activity INSTEAD of the sig campaign to apply for aidrop :DD
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:50:43 AM

where can I download the wallet for this? What is the link? It's not there in the ANN...
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

where can I download the wallet for this? What is the link? It's not there in the ANN...

I joined the twitter campaign. Any ETA when the wallet release will come out?

according to testing result,but not too long.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

My signature advertising another project right now Deeponion , is there anyway to apply without using signature if so let us know the procedures .
Thank you

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:14:03 AM

My signature advertising another project right now Deeponion , is there anyway to apply without using signature if so let us know the procedures .
Thank you

there's still 3 weeks left ,don/t worry . after others finish ,you still can be here.

escrowman

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:16:37 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 09:30:08 AM by escrowman

we are serious .
cripto4ever

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:44:07 AM

seems a nice project, i can't be elegible but i wish you luck
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:58:17 AM

@cripto4ever I feel your pain. There are a few good projects but no one wants noobs.  Grin Grin
ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:25:26 AM

@cripto4ever I feel your pain. There are a few good projects but no one wants noobs.  Grin Grin

hi friends ,you still have chance to get bounty from twitter or we have second round airdrop soon.

abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

Good luck Dev, solid start to your project. Even though I cant join I still support this project.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

How to participate in airdrop?

Google forme require wallet address, but I cant find
wallet to download  Sad
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:03:43 AM

How to participate in airdrop?

Google forme require wallet address, but I cant find
wallet to download  Sad
Later you will be able to add
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: