Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are these people?  (Read 1017 times)
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:39:46 AM

I think maybe a large portion of people who understand the technology realize that there is very low risk of any lost transactions and very low risk of any actual errors.  There is likely going to be a hiccup in time before it carries on as normally, only better.

Enjoy the fork, be the fork.  Just kidding about the last part
.🦋🦋

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bone Collector

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

Not all bitcoin users are aware of the big event, maybe they didn't notice some public announcements. In that case these people are suffering headaches now for sure or got some hypertensions. I just pray that their agony in transactions are not too brutal.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:43:18 PM

No one would knowingly dare to take such risks.I think not all the bitcoin users are aware of the hard fork possibility and that they should not do transactions to avoid losses.But,there might be still a small percentage of people who are more confident that hard fork would not occur and so just continue trades,transactions thinking that all the discussions about hard fork were just FUD and so better to ignore it.
People like us that connect or lurk the forum everyday are not that common most of the bitcoin users do not read news about bitcoin everyday or discuss about it, so it is very possible most of the transactions that happened just before the fork were people uninformed about the situation, this should be a reminder to all of us, if you have been out of the bitcoin world then make a small research before you send any money.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:57:27 PM

-They might be people who are just clueless of the fact that bitcoin forked recently. There are a lot of people who aren't on the forum and don't pay attention to bitcoin news, therefore making transaction.

-Might be desperate people, someone who needs to gamble, or someone who desperately needs to pay back a loan or ask for a loan.

-Might be people who just like taking the risk of it, who knows. People do love doing risky things and that

Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:53:29 AM

Well they seem to be uninformed individual of some sort or they are causing unexpected traffic on blockchain. No matter what their reason is, they are the one who will suffer for any consequences that might happen. I think we do not need to mind them.

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:59:17 AM

Perhaps they use bitcoin but are not really tracking on what the updates on bitcoin are. They may not even be here on this forum most probably. If they were, they would not have risked such transactions during such times that such transactions are highly avoided.
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

Why are you concerned about them? Its not your losses. They might not be aware of the August 1 event and thought of it as a propaganda or scam. Or maybe because of different time zones where they are expecting it to be the next day.

Well even if it's not my loss, I think as a moral responsibility of Bitcoin user, I am supposed to share the possible threats related with Bitcoin which I am aware of and hence I raised this topic.

Bitcoin is valuable not because of any other reason but the strong bond and faith of the Bitcoin users thus if we are enjoying the benefits then it is our responsibility to perform our moral duties too.

By the way, I haven't seen any issue or topic of losing Bitcoin during the period. Now this thread is our of time and no more relavent so I am locking this topic.  Thanks everyone for their opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: