Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 03:05:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie question regarding Fee  (Read 193 times)
danielgold20

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

Sorry if its in the wrong forum but I have a little question that I dont understand

As I understand there are miners the mining coins ( BTC ETH and so on ) but also there are someone that verify all the transactions ( as I understand )
If for example I want to confirm the transactions and get my fee for the transaction How does it done?or can it be done?

because as I understand there is lets called it organization that responsible on the conformation of those transactions if I want to be part of it how I can do these? and where I can find more information regarding these?

Thank you for your help!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

You join a mining pool that pays the users the Tx fees when the pool finds a block. Be aware not all do!

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Hannu

Activity: 609

Looking for job $9/hour-> or BTC etc Pm Me!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:55:16 PM

Sorry if its in the wrong forum but I have a little question that I dont understand

As I understand there are miners the mining coins ( BTC ETH and so on ) but also there are someone that verify all the transactions ( as I understand )
If for example I want to confirm the transactions and get my fee for the transaction How does it done?or can it be done?

because as I understand there is lets called it organization that responsible on the conformation of those transactions if I want to be part of it how I can do these? and where I can find more information regarding these?

Thank you for your help!

https://coin.dance/
Rising fee can make transaction faster. Some pools pays transaction fees if you find example ASIC block.

BTC: 1NCmczeEcL3rrNcRpcXZFYLDuGTNcMe3JD
LTC: LTUXxZWZpgFTzi8LftzcSD73HNy32V84Lw
ZEC: 0xbbc86cedbe5847ec4266bf79b7af79b3ecd30d24
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.