Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING SHARES OF A SCAFFOLDING COMPANY  (Read 441 times)
gurre (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

Selling shares of a Scaffolding Company.

Seeking serious buyers who knows or want to be involved with scaffolding business. At the moment I`m a ONE man Company with total sales of 50 000€ in 7months and in the next 5 months will be about 5-10 000€/month, so 1 year sales is about 75-100 000€, net profit is about 20%.
The reason I´m selling is that I will expand the business and need some capital for this.

"Offers under 10btc is not negotiable"

For serious buyers, please contact via Skype, Facebook or Whatsapp. Send me PM to get further contact details, Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:32:13 AM

It would be better to post what you plan on doing in public to make it appear you are serious. Posting something without further details is very suspicious and also not very convincing.

Other information to post is who you are, what is your company called, where is the company located.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:19:55 AM

It would be better to post what you plan on doing in public to make it appear you are serious. Posting something without further details is very suspicious and also not very convincing.

Other information to post is who you are, what is your company called, where is the company located.

It doesn't have a clear description, and importantly here majority of the users are into the digital asset related investment portfolio. So as it looks like an place of manufacturing its good to find some other source through which you can promote your selling of stocks for the concern company. As the value is represented in Euro, it seems to be an European Company.

gurre (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:37:19 AM

Company is UK based for taxation but the actually work are located in Sweden and Finland. This is a serious offer with excellent opportunities for steady income. I have worked in the past for 5 years for the same company and now start to have another customer for workers in Sweden (Finnish Company).
Working for almost 20years with scaffoldings in very different projects around Sweden and Finland I can insure that the is a lot of work and more than good possibilities for expanding to 10-20 workers company in the next 1-2 years.

At the moment I am the only shareholder of the company and ready to sell up to 30% of the shares.

I'm working for 2 companies at the moment and both companies are big in Finland with total sales between 10- 20 million euros each.

The reason I don't say more information just in topic is because everything shows in the google.

Ps.

The perfect buyer would be someone with knowledge of programming and blockchain transactions because there is a plan that workers salaries goes through blockchain also.

Waiting for serious offers, Thank you.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

You check here that income is stable:

https://m.imgur.com/a/kVvyD
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

That proves nothing sorry. A good way to prove it is to meet in person and notarize those documents with a lawyer with the investor as witness. If the deal is made on the internet, what guarantee can you give your potential investor that you wont run away with the BTC you receive?
gurre (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

That proves nothing sorry. A good way to prove it is to meet in person and notarize those documents with a lawyer with the investor as witness. If the deal is made on the internet, what guarantee can you give your potential investor that you wont run away with the BTC you receive?

I would be more than happy to meet the investor in person and show the projects I'm working at the moment.
Sure I more have printable documents about business but you probably understand why not post everything here.
I'm always available by phone. If there is some serious investor then I'll provide my phone number of course.
webcrypt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

You should make a website take pics of your scaffolding business, projects, storage areas, etc.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:32:24 PM

You should make a website take pics of your scaffolding business, projects, storage areas, etc.

I have a specific and unique domain reserved for scaffolding business in Finland but website I don't need yet because working still alone and the website will be little more complicated than just pics and contact details the price for this is too high to make still.
I could take some pics of small works but photographing inside the factories is prohibited and it's not possible to share these pictures in public and what comes with storage I'm working as  service for the companies who has scaffolding material (I don't own).

webcrypt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

I have a specific and unique domain reserved for scaffolding business in Finland but website I don't need yet because working still alone and the website will be little more complicated than just pics and contact details the price for this is too high to make still.

A couple of tips.

If you/the investment cannot afford a website, that does not sound good to investors.

I could take some pics of small works but photographing inside the factories is prohibited and it's not possible to share these pictures in public and what comes with storage I'm working as  service for the companies who has scaffolding material (I don't own).

If you do not own the scaffolding the only thing someone is investing in is your labor. Labor is not worth very much and labor never gets ahead it gets behind and in debt in the world of economics.

Pics would be the min an investor would want to see. 
gurre (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

Actually I don't need to own the scaffolding material yet and yes labor is very important here in Finland and you get the work with your reputation (I have a lot of work).
If you think to buy scaffolding material when starting it's very stupid thing to do if you don't have your own projects for full time.

When I rent workers for the contractors it's less profits but less risks when don't have the money to purchase scaffolding material (need at least 2500m2). In the future I will buy material when having the money to put in these without loans.

Example:

The factory stops for 1 month and there is a plenty of work 12-16h/day this means about 2000€ profit/worker.

But everyone who has workers knows how this goes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: