Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin speculation on August.  (Read 1388 times)
daffaco

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

after people got their BCC, people will switch over their bitcoin to Alts because gaining BCC is their main priorities of exchanging their alts. and prepare for the big PUMP
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:38:31 AM

after people got their BCC, people will switch over their bitcoin to Alts because gaining BCC is their main priorities of exchanging their alts. and prepare for the big PUMP
I dont think so that this thing would happen though considering that theres no soo much support on BCC and also its still consider an alt and not btc itself which means people will surely dump BCC and might convert to bitcoin or any other potential Alts in the market but this would really depend on the mindset of traders or users. We do have different speculations on whats coming ahead i would really love to see on what would happen on this month.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
waiberz (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

What are your altcoin speculation this month of August.

I believe almost all the coins will fly this August. Just as the fears are going down and will eventually vanish away, the prices of everything will go up. Bitcoin has been accumulating more value. ETH will recover the lost place it used to be holding. The same will be true to other altcoins. This is gonna be harvest time.

This really happened today. The price of the ETH pump up to 20%. And some of the alts are already recovered their price. So obviously some of us harvesting the profit.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

I think on August especially after August 1st we could seen altcoin rise again and it's possible some altcoins crashed as well. Coins like Ethereum, Waves have potential to recover back their price again as hardfork running right now.
I was also predicting such situation, on other threads. it looks like we were right and price is pumping hard today. On my opinion such coins as Viacoin, Ubiq and WAVES have great potential in August.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

As today nothing happens really, there is no fork and BCC is already mining blocks, I'm making my first speculations.

1. ETH will regain value because now after the BTC situation is much more clear, they will be more interested in investments.
2. TrueFlip recently finished their ICO and it was successful IMO. But now they are having some communication problems and their tokens are still not listed in any serious exchange. But they can be found here https://hitbtc.com/exchange/TFL-to-BTC at 60% of their ICO price. My guess is they will be 0.006 in 30 days.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: