Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum Gamma  (Read 22756 times)
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

Xaurum gamma is project worth investing in it. Investors invest in real estate, when first street will be made a price of the project will be higher, if some poeple would like to buy villa they would have to destroy their xgm tokens, and all active xgm tokens will be worth more. imagine a smart street where you must pay everything with xaurum and xaurum gamma, all the objects seen on blockchain and real time economy.

stop kidding me

it's 10 days

and my balanca is still

You have 0.0000 XGM (Gamma Tokens)
(balance is updated on payment receipt)

they have millions and multimilion dollar projects and don't know how to take care support and make a working website with updated investing numbers from us ordinary people...

they don't answer on email also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

Guys be patient, I think XGM woun´t appear till ICO ends. if ICO woun´t be succesfull there will be several options how to get refunded, please read on their page.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:48:05 PM

Xaurum gamma is project worth investing in it. Investors invest in real estate, when first street will be made a price of the project will be higher, if some poeple would like to buy villa they would have to destroy their xgm tokens, and all active xgm tokens will be worth more. imagine a smart street where you must pay everything with xaurum and xaurum gamma, all the objects seen on blockchain and real time economy.

stop kidding me

it's 10 days

and my balanca is still

You have 0.0000 XGM (Gamma Tokens)
(balance is updated on payment receipt)

they have millions and multimilion dollar projects and don't know how to take care support and make a working website with updated investing numbers from us ordinary people...

they don't answer on email also

Dear masstahcoiner,

we have checked all of our company emails and there is no unreplyed email in our inboxes. Would you be so kind and resend the email to gamma@xaurum.pro and we will respond as soon as we get it. We also made a revision of all properly registered accounts and the balances are already shown. So please get to us with more information, we are glad to help.

Best,

Xaurum Team

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

just hoping to be part of this coin project by participating with signature campaign but also thinking to invest some btc to hold and wait
for further development and success as we seen a lots of ico and I personally thinks that this ico would create big success. good luck
team.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
gobbi

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:17:34 AM

Yes iam also sure this ICO will bring big succes to all gamma holders and xaurum holders. It is a great project with huge potencial, imagine having more xaurum gamma streets all around the world. We can have a long term profitability.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

Yes iam also sure this ICO will bring big succes to all gamma holders and xaurum holders. It is a great project with huge potencial, imagine having more xaurum gamma streets all around the world. We can have a long term profitability.

I agree!! With time it will only grow. With every purchase of service it will go 50% to Xaurum holders and 50% to Gamma and that's why it will grow faster and faster. It's just a shame that dev's don't take anything from Gamma or Xaurums because the fee goes to burning and people still don't want to see how profitable it will be!
gobbi

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

We need some more promotion probably, because this ICO is going slowly ahead. We have still alot of time te reach our goal and we have to keep fingers crossed.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

Did you know that one of the villas in first ever crypto-smart street has been already built?

Here is the first official photo of the first villa. 5 more will follow till the end of May 2018.

The renting starts after the ICO ends which means that Gamma commonwealth Xaurum reserves will start to increase in very near future. Xaurum Gamma can be also used to rent a villa from Xaurum street.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

I think this project has a very good progress, seeing from the previous announcement that very quickly get attention, seems promising, I'm also interested in ICO, hopefully ICO goes well
ryuvs

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

this project looks pretty good !
luxury villas ,luxury cars,
some rich people will like services,even the normal people can rent those expensive services.

Yes it is something unique, there will be several robots, first crypto smart street with drone deliveries etc. People could rent luxury cars (we already have one big partner accepting xaurum as payment https://www.autobroker.si/prodaja-vozil/si/domov.php) , yachts and pay with xaurums. I love this concept.

First they must hire 2 students for answering emails and show some respect to investors and community...

this is lame

yes but then thay have to sell some coins...no more hodling... Smiley
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

Uau villa is so beautiful Smiley Cannot wait for Gamma platform and news that ICO was successful Smiley
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

It looks amazing! Can't wait for the ICO to end, so we will see how the project develops... I really think it will be a great success.
gobbi

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Villa looks great, but new villas that will be build will be very modern, i preffer modern style. Next year I will rent a villa for me and my friends for a weekend. It would be great to see crypto street with real time economy, drone deliveries, etc.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:06:40 PM

I agree, the villas does look amazing! And the project looks very promising so I'm sure the ICO will be successful. Can't wait for the ICO! Good luck team!
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:58:18 AM

Guys be patient, I think XGM woun´t appear till ICO ends. if ICO woun´t be succesfull there will be several options how to get refunded, please read on their page.

I don't see any reason why it will not become a success, they are already had an existing successful project and they have shown transparency, so there's no reason to think why it will not succeed let's all think positive and help Xaurum Gamma a success.
Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:21:52 AM

Behind the doors of first private ever crypto smart-street all transactions will be made in Xaurum. All the economic transactions will be visible in real time.

If you looking for the answers to these questions:

What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project?
How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?
How do you think that competition will develop following your ICO?
For all those who have read your white paper and are still on the fence about investing in your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to invest in your project?

Check this link: http://bitcoinchaser.com/ico-hub/xaurum-gamma

gobbi

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

Wow it looks great, investors should read whitepaper and look at this amazing project, Iam sure poeple who see it˙s big potencial will go into this ICO. I already did and i will invest more soon.
skysun

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:46:38 PM

Xaurum team is making great progress on Xaurum and Gamma and there is only a matter of time when people will discover all benefits around that 2 coins...
First villa looks amazing, can't wait for rent it... Smiley

XAURUM GAMMA   ► Be a Part of The First Crypto Smart-Street Construction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ICO 31th July 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)
Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:19:03 AM

Behind the first, already built villa, building lot for next 5 villas is waiting for ICO to end.

The camera behind the villa is already standing, so everyone will be able to follow what is happening on the building lot in real time. Brick after brick until everything is pixle perfect and done.

Building lot and first villa are inside purple lines, red arrow marks the camera.

Camera behind the villa is marked with red ellipse.

_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:38:01 AM

I guess workers on this lot will have no time to be lazy... So many eyes watching them from all over the world Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: