Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum Gamma  (Read 22763 times)
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

Development of the Xaurum Gamma project

PHASE 1 (1,980,000 EUR)

*purchase of the stone villa with the pool*
*purchase of 5 construction lots + road*
* project documentation*
* building permissions*
* 1/2 know-how*

PHASE 2 (2,860,000 EUR)

*completion of the 3rd phase of construction for villas 3,4,5 + roads*
*completion of all ground work for villas 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 + roads*
*2/2 know-how*

PHASE 3 (3,900,000 EUR)

* completion of the 3rd phase of construction for villas 1 and 2*
* completion of 4th phase of construction for villas 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5*
* basic landscaping*

PHASE 4 (5,050,000 EUR)

* completion of the 5th phase of construction for villas*

PHASE 5 (5,480,000 EUR)

* furniture*
* accessories (TVs, audio, deckchairs, utensils, towels...)*
* special accessories (drone delivery technology)*

Below already built stone villa.

Find out more on www.xaurum.org/gamma

... sic manet gloria mundi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:46:02 PM

Development of the Xaurum Gamma project

PHASE 1 (1,980,000 EUR)

*purchase of the stone villa with the pool*
*purchase of 5 construction lots + road*
* project documentation*
* building permissions*
* 1/2 know-how*

PHASE 2 (2,860,000 EUR)

*completion of the 3rd phase of construction for villas 3,4,5 + roads*
*completion of all ground work for villas 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 + roads*
*2/2 know-how*

PHASE 3 (3,900,000 EUR)

* completion of the 3rd phase of construction for villas 1 and 2*
* completion of 4th phase of construction for villas 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5*
* basic landscaping*

PHASE 4 (5,050,000 EUR)

* completion of the 5th phase of construction for villas*

PHASE 5 (5,480,000 EUR)

* furniture*
* accessories (TVs, audio, deckchairs, utensils, towels...)*
* special accessories (drone delivery technology)*

Below already built stone villa.

Find out more on www.xaurum.org/gamma

Nice to see that project might have multiple phases and phase 1 is almost covered financialy.
More I think about this concept, more I like it. It's really a complete story with well thought out plan.
asec

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

This is masterpiece project. I went to official office in Logatec to get to know project details an it's amazing.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just for the start. 5.480.000 € will be fully invested in villas. Because of great tourist location (even Brad Pitt is building hotel 20 km away) and luxury this villas could and would be estimated to more than 10.000.000. That's double the investment somebody makes on ICO. The mechanism that is incorporated in this crypto smart street will add value also.

Let us think about it.There are two ways that mechanism works in.

1. Tourist comes with eur, his money for rent goes to XGM at current market price and than into burn. Less XGM in circulation, more the value for rest of them. Tourist will eat, drink, and maybe rent some fancy cars, go diving and so on. For all additional offer XAUR are bought on market in the value of eur spend for this offer.

Now this XAUR used for additional offer goes 50% in the reinvest pool (new villas, bungalows...) and other 50% are "sprinkled" to all existing XGM.  So that each XGM gets some XAUR. After few rents XGM is not naked any more - 1 XGM +100 xaur.

2. Now there are people as myself holding massive amounts of XAUR and we can spend it by renting villas. In this case all the XAUR for rent and for additional offer are used for 50% reinvest pool and 50% for XGM sprinkling. So in short - holders of XAUR speed up the process of backing. 1 XGM +300 xaur...

In short: genius!

Hands up for such great pioneer projects and not just air marketing as we unfortunately see in era of ICO's.

I expect slow and stable rise. I am definitely in. Remember calm nights and good sleep are not usual in crypto world.  Wink

#XAUR #XGM
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

Honestly this Project is one the best ICOs i've ever been a part of. Team behind it did a great job so they deserve everywhere support we can give. Only 3 hours left and i'm sure you guys will get the return of your efforts.
nickes

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:28:07 PM

I invested in XAUR last week and now i realize there is another great project build by the hands of xaurum team.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This project really sound like nothing else. And like asec wrote calm sleep is realy not usual in crypto world. But with this project i think calm sleep will be provided and we can do that delightful activity in xaurum gamma villas Smiley thumbs up!!!
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

Gamma is great project, if people would understand that here we are talking about ownership and real value they will put big amounts of money in gamma. There is a huge potential in gamma, imagine the growth of gamma with more and more villas. Iam definitly in, I bought a stake of gamma and will buy more before ico ends.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:37:24 AM

There was a lot of discussions and speculations about linking crypto with realestate; glad to see a project which has implemented the concept in practical. As the token is directly related to a physical property, it will be a success and will be the frontrunner in bringing together crypto and real estate together.
gobbi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:16:06 AM

There was a lot of discussions and speculations about linking crypto with realestate; glad to see a project which has implemented the concept in practical. As the token is directly related to a physical property, it will be a success and will be the frontrunner in bringing together crypto and real estate together.

Agree there are many realestate icos going on now, but with gamma there is a big difference, investors get ownership of villas. Actually they have a ratio 1:1 so and this ratio will increase over time.
ALCTEC

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Will the gamma tokens be tradable? On an exchange? Or is token transfer more complicated than that?
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

Will the gamma tokens be tradable? On an exchange? Or is token transfer more complicated than that?

Hello!

In the beginning Xaurum Gamma on exchanges wil be paired with BTC and XAUR.

Thank you for your question.

Best,

XaurumQA

nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:17:52 AM

In every ICO I always ask myself at least 2 questions:
-What will cause a market demand for the coin so the price can go up?
-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?
The usual answer on both is similar:
-Hype (I must have it, this will go to the moon)
-Hype (I must hold on to it, what about if it really goes to the moon)

In Gamma you can take those two if you want, but actualy the real answer is a lot more tangible than that:
-If they want to rent this vilas, Gamma must be bought on the market regardless what the price is. Since this Gamma is then burrned it increases backing of my coins which means they are then backed more than 100% according to ICO price.
-If everyday I have more backing which means that this is my bottom price why would I sell it. Even If I need to sell it, I know that I will set a really high price because of the demand that is happening just for renting the vilas.

...but Yes It will go to the moon  Smiley
ALCTEC

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

Thanks for the quick response.

So do these villas (or at least the existing one) have government valuations?

Also, I'm a little confused about the building milestones - if only phase 1 is reached, does that mean construction on the remaining villas is halted until more capital is generated?

Thanks - awesome project btw
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:36:22 AM

In every ICO I always ask myself at least 2 questions:
-What will cause a market demand for the coin so the price can go up?
-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?
The usual answer on both is similar:
-Hype (I must have it, this will go to the moon)
-Hype (I must hold on to it, what about if it really goes to the moon)

In Gamma you can take those two if you want, but actualy the real answer is a lot more tangible than that:
-If they want to rent this vilas, Gamma must be bought on the market regardless what the price is. Since this Gamma is then burrned it increases backing of my coins which means they are then backed more than 100% according to ICO price.
-If everyday I have more backing which means that this is my bottom price why would I sell it. Even If I need to sell it, I know that I will set a really high price because of the demand that is happening just for renting the vilas.

...but Yes It will go to the moon  Smiley

It is great when hype is just consequence, not the core for decision making
So I agree... XGM will go to the moon!! Smiley
XaurumQA

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:32:37 AM

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

Also, I'm a little confused about the building milestones - if only phase 1 is reached, does that mean construction on the remaining villas is halted until more capital is generated?

You are welcome, we are glad we can help :-)

All 5 villas which are under construction will get valuated from official real estate appraiser. Xaurum Gamma ICO campaign is in the last phase of marketing and we are certain all the funds will be raised. In the mean time all 5 villas are under construction and getting ready for next tourist season which starts on 1st of may 2018. All the phases visible on the side are visual demonstration of distribution of funds raised for gamma project.

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

I like the idea of smart street? So basically you guys are into real estate business right? What are the linkedIn profiles of your co teammates, i cannot find linkedIn profiles on website.
ALCTEC

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

All 5 villas which are under construction will get valuated from official real estate appraiser. Xaurum Gamma ICO campaign is in the last phase of marketing and we are certain all the funds will be raised. In the mean time all 5 villas are under construction and getting ready for next tourist season which starts on 1st of may 2018. All the phases visible on the side are visual demonstration of distribution of funds raised for gamma project.

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how can you be certain all funds will be raised?

Collected: 1.740.229 of 5,480,000 EUR (~30%)

So are you sure you will get the remaining ~70%?

Also, no BTC deposits? If I wire funds over it may take several working days, will I still be credited if you receive after ICO ends?

Sorry for all the questions,

Thanks
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:54:08 AM

portuguese translation ?
gobbi

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:43:58 AM

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how can you be certain all funds will be raised?

Also, no BTC deposits? If I wire funds over it may take several working days, will I still be credited if you receive after ICO ends?

Thanks
[/quote]

If you login in gamma pro you can see that you can make also eth deposit,check again.
XaurumQA

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:06:04 AM

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA

Thanks

Hello, thank you for your questions.

We believe in our project so much, that the answer is yes. Although the ICO is open for a while we just launched our marketing campaign.

You are right there are no BTC deposits but you can deposit ETH along with EUR / USD / CHF. If you make an order before the ICO ends and the founds come afterwards you will get your tokens, of course.

The only way you stay without your gamma tokens if they are sold out before money or ETH transfer happens. In that case each and everyone wil be refunded the same amount they transferred.

If there is anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best,

XaurumQA

Ivan Baraban

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

Guys, there're more then 1000 islands in Croatia, believe you'll have a real success, if  this ICO starts well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: