Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to crack Bitcoin Wallet passwords using john the ripper in kali linux  (Read 4356 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Wondering why so many posters are willing to give advice to some asshole who is likely to try & steal somebodies life savings with said info given to him.

because little son of bitches like you who want to censor information, to chose who can know and who is forbidden are enemies of mankind, and you will be crushed, everything. wouldn't you have share how to make fire? sharing some wild beast well flamed steaks...

And even if he is.. he obviously doesn't have the mental capabilities to perform such a task.

that's my kind of answer thank you !!!

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

Wondering why so many posters are willing to give advice to some asshole who is likely to try & steal somebodies life savings with said info given to him.

Unless, the password is very weak then the OP would have to know the majority of the password anyway. If he has no idea then it's likely to never yield any results unless the password can be attacked via a dictionary type attack or if the password is only a few characters long.

This information is also public. If they don't possess the capability of searching this up on their own then they likely don't have the knowledge to breach a password effectively without knowing the majority of it. 
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

Unless, the password is very weak then the OP would have to know the majority of the password anyway. If he has no idea then it's likely to never yield any results unless the password can be attacked via a dictionary type attack or if the password is only a few characters long.

This information is also public. If they don't possess the capability of searching this up on their own then they likely don't have the knowledge to breach a password effectively without knowing the majority of it. 

yep it quickly goes in the billions of trials... or even more...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

I forgot half of my passphrase on a wallet.  I just set it a few days ago and only ever used it once.  If It doesn't come to me, I might need to use a tool like this.   

hashcat with gpus Smiley

Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

That's just impossible ok? you would need a super computer and it gonna need years to crack at least 1 wallet  Roll Eyes

No... Not sure if a troll or a pure idiot making false statements. We ain't talking about private keys here, we are talking about CRACKING a wallet PASSWORD, which can be even one character.

The private key, which you are talking about now, is 256 bits which equals 64 characters in hex. Something like 2 character password would take milliseconds. 15 characters long password would take years depending on whether it's random or if dictionary attack can be used on it.

Next time, read the thread before posting trash. Thanks.

Ps. Please get out of Technical Support and post on Bitcoin discussion as it fits you alot better.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: