Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DALECOIN TOKEN  (Read 112784 times)
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:09:53 PM

great, good luck! hope the website will be ready sonn, really want to read more about this project and the learning material they wanna provide!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:43:33 PM

Thank you for taking part in the airdrop. we recieved over 2500 ethereum addresses.

we shall select only 1000 ethereum addresses randomly for distribution of the dalecoin token.

Distribution of  dalecoin token shall commence as soon as we get listed in at least one exchange and will be in batches untill we finish the distribution.

you can view the compiled list here. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_UFg31RGaz3RzBlSjl0U09MY0U

The website shall be uploaded in a few days time.

Thank you.
i hope listed 1000 ethereum addres dalecoin token

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:05:17 AM

Hello,

when will the results of the airdrop lottery public? With the start of the website?

good luck Smiley
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:35:05 AM

Thank you for taking part in the airdrop. we recieved over 2500 ethereum addresses.

we shall select only 1000 ethereum addresses randomly for distribution of the dalecoin token.

Distribution of  dalecoin token shall commence as soon as we get listed in at least one exchange and will be in batches untill we finish the distribution.

you can view the compiled list here. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_UFg31RGaz3RzBlSjl0U09MY0U

Thank you.

Thank you very much for the update.  How you can select 1000 addresses among them?  When you will publish the Final List? And on which date the Smart Contract will be deployed?

What is the total number of DaleCOin Token? How many tokens can each address will get?

Please give us some clarity on these things. Also finish the distribution part as early as possible.  So we can later start promotional part and go for listing in exchanges.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:42:04 AM

I am eagerly awaiting this project. I think it is quite unique. It is hard to come by projects like this without any plans of hosting an ICO this days. After all ICOs are the new goldmine. Free monies. I am quite impressed by the developer(s) of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:36:11 AM

Wow that much addresses with so few posts ?

I think some people used a lot addresses to cheat the system ...

Hope there is a way to ban theses guys.
Dalecoin Dev (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:45:59 PM

Hello,

when will the results of the airdrop lottery public? With the start of the website?

good luck Smiley
The distribution will start when at least one exchange lists the token. The website hopefully this week.
Dalecoin Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

Thank you.

Thank you very much for the update.  How you can select 1000 addresses among them?  When you will publish the Final List? And on which date the Smart Contract will be deployed?

What is the total number of DaleCOin Token? How many tokens can each address will get?

Please give us some clarity on these things. Also finish the distribution part as early as possible.  So we can later start promotional part and go for listing in exchanges.

I may use a random number generator to pick the 1000 addresses. As i said the distribution shall start when i get at least one exchange. i would like to work at my own pace and anytime there is news i will post. The token as already been created and its just the normal erc 20 token and not an ico token. nothing special about it. Note that there is no ico for this token, i just choose to go through this route and grow the project gradually because its a small project.

The total number of token that will ever exist is 1 million dalecoins. 10,000 tokens will be shared among the 1000 addresses. so that will be 10 tokens each.
Dalecoin Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:04:01 PM

Wow that much addresses with so few posts ?

I think some people used a lot addresses to cheat the system ...

Hope there is a way to ban theses guys.

its so with most airdrops folks would definitely post multiple addresses. i made sure i deleted those that submitted same address multiple times. And for those who may submit different addresses i decided to select 1000 addresess only and will select the address randomly. this will go a long way to reduce the chances of one person getting to many.
sein

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

I joined. I hope it's not too late..
good luck your projec dev
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

Hello,

good luck Smiley
The distribution will start when at least one exchange lists the token. The website hopefully this week.

Are there any concrete plans to accomplish this milestone? What are the exchanges of your choice? Are you going to pay the money to get listed on your own or do you have private investors?

Good luck, hope we hit an exchange soon Smiley
Dalecoin Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

Hello,

good luck Smiley

Are there any concrete plans to accomplish this milestone? What are the exchanges of your choice? Are you going to pay the money to get listed on your own or do you have private investors?

Yes i have plans to list it in as many exchange as possible to get more awareness. actually i have paid to get it listed at yobit i am awaiting yobit listing. i also paid to get it listed for voting at novaexchange. infact if you go to novaexchange voting section you will see it listed there the name dalecoin with ticker dalc. i am still considering cryptodao but i am worrid about extremely low volume there. if the listing at this 2 exchanges is successful, the next exchange will be cryptopia,  livecoin, hitbtc and liqui hopefully. i will also attempt bittrex but i am not sure because listing coins there is becoming very competitive now and since i am not doing ico my chances there may be slim. Poloniex is a hard nut to crack. i wont even attempt it.

But as i said the listing shall be in phases as i cannot control the time an exchange will list the token. I believe in my project and i choose to work at my pace and building gradually.
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:46:25 AM

Hello,

good luck Smiley

Yes i have plans to list it in as many exchange as possible to get more awareness. actually i have paid to get it listed at yobit i am awaiting yobit listing. i also paid to get it listed for voting at novaexchange. infact if you go to novaexchange voting section you will see it listed there the name dalecoin with ticker dalc. i am still considering cryptodao but i am worrid about extremely low volume there. if the listing at this 2 exchanges is successful, the next exchange will be cryptopia,  livecoin, hitbtc and liqui hopefully. i will also attempt bittrex but i am not sure because listing coins there is becoming very competitive now and since i am not doing ico my chances there may be slim. Poloniex is a hard nut to crack. i wont even attempt it.

But as i said the listing shall be in phases as i cannot control the time an exchange will list the token. I believe in my project and i choose to work at my pace and building gradually.

Great news! Awesome that you took the paychecks for the exchanges on your own. so yobit and novaexchange will list it soon, so everybody pls go to novaexchange and vote for it: https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ already 161/250 needed votes.
I wouldn't add it to cryptodao, only hearing bad things about it. better consider this other erc20 token trading page, I don't remember the name right now.
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:45:46 AM

Thank you.
wow,I hope it will be one of them, and it seems so wonderful that it makes sense to wait Cheesy
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

Hello,

good luck Smiley

Hello! Good news dev , interesting project, good luck with the development of your coins will follow  Cool
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

sady ,i didn't see my name in this spreadsheet
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

Hello,

good luck Smiley

It's very good and I really support your plan and hopefully soon listed on some exchange

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

I think this is a good project! will surely invest some when it is on an exchange!
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

What programs are in the delcoin project.?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dalecoin Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

What programs are in the delcoin project.?

The major thing i seek to achieve is educating noobs about crypto currency trading in a very easy and simplified way. In my country Nigeria there are so many people that only know about bitcoin. There are not even aware that there is altcoin and that it can be invested into and traded. so i want to introduce it to them and make them see that crypto currency investment can help improve their finances.

As a result i will be hosting a telegram learning environment with my team of experienced tutors to show them and guide them how it is done at a very affordable rate. i will also be installing a computer based test on the website that will consist of more than 500 plus test questions relating to crypto trading, blockchain technology so they can use it to access them selves and know if they are ready to start trading live with real money. Dalecoin shall only be the means of payment to access this services.

other use case for dalecoin will also come up with swap exchange service , where a token holder will be able to swap their dalecoin for any altcoin that will be listed.

As the project grows, other use cases for dalecoin will be developed to give dalecoin more value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: