Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 17147 times)
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

Bitcoin will always be the main crypto currency and there's a lot of so called bitcoin carbon copy. But what happened to those? They never get the resistance to become popular and have a better value from the original bitcoin.Let's just thank to bitcoin cash as every trader get profit from it and they invested it in order to buy bitcoin.

What if Segwit2x happens in November? Besides the technical parameters, there is no real difference between the two hard forks. Most people viewed Bitcoin Cash as an altcoin. Will they view the Segwit2x chain as an altcoin, too? Or will most of the network follow the hard fork?

Segwit2x is another altcoin if they date to hardfork. We don't need a stupid blocksize increase. Look at how many people is using Bitcoin Cash: nobody. The market has already dictated that they don't want bigger blocks, and the market has already dictated segwit is enough.

Whoever dares to support the NYC agreement is fucked, the community will hate them for life.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitblackred

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:51:50 PM

nowdays bitcoin has currency 3500 and what about bitcash?))
Selektor

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

BCC x 10 = BTT . It is normal Smiley
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

Bitcoin will always be the main crypto currency and there's a lot of so called bitcoin carbon copy. But what happened to those? They never get the resistance to become popular and have a better value from the original bitcoin.Let's just thank to bitcoin cash as every trader get profit from it and they invested it in order to buy bitcoin.

What if Segwit2x happens in November? Besides the technical parameters, there is no real difference between the two hard forks. Most people viewed Bitcoin Cash as an altcoin. Will they view the Segwit2x chain as an altcoin, too? Or will most of the network follow the hard fork?

Segwit2x is another altcoin if they date to hardfork. We don't need a stupid blocksize increase. Look at how many people is using Bitcoin Cash: nobody. The market has already dictated that they don't want bigger blocks, and the market has already dictated segwit is enough.

Whoever dares to support the NYC agreement is fucked, the community will hate them for life.

The community never supported hard fork attempts on bitcoin. these attempts are paving a way for centralization of bitcoin. We will never let these dreamer Chinese team to have control on bitcoin. We observed this very well on bitcoin cash. The price was dumped after the start of deposits to exchangers. We're ready to see other loser attempts aiming to divide bitcoin.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:27:21 PM

BCC x 10 = BTT . It is normal Smiley

So then ETC  x 10 = ETH.  So this means ETC and BCC are not the real coins and are just the clones of the original and ofcourse clones can never be of same valve as of orginal coins. So now we can  understand the real difference between the two.
iswi

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

Most holders BCC are choose believe in one day the price of BCC can pumps.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:16:22 PM

New discoveries from Bitcoin are very unreliable And I would not have started to trust this moment. Many experts give forecasts in the direction that the double is much better than Bitcoin, but I think that it will be a disaster for many users of crypto currency.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:58:56 PM

New discoveries from Bitcoin are very unreliable And I would not have started to trust this moment. Many experts give forecasts in the direction that the double is much better than Bitcoin, but I think that it will be a disaster for many users of crypto currency.
I do not tink that the price of it will benefit any of us in the future because people are interested more in bitcoin and they are busy more in bitcoin so they will invest their money in bitcoin only and with that the price of bitcoin will increase and bitcoinCash is already decreasing in value.
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:07:15 PM

Possible flippening incoming today/tomorrow.

Read carefully, I've tried to summarize it based on what I see now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2074383.0
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:41:54 PM

I prefer BTC to BCH, I am more confident to invest in BTC than BCH, because BTC has provided me with many advantages and convenience in transactions and investments, I save only a few BCH and more BTC.
daffaco

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:44:16 PM

nowdays bitcoin has currency 3500 and what about bitcash?))
Bitcoin cash will always be crashing. You don't need to consider bitcoin cash as a serious competitor for bitcoin itself, look at the current chart of bitcoin cash. it looks bad in my opinion for the early start. It is always crash now. That was so funny.  Cool
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

Possible flippening incoming today/tomorrow.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

It depends on what will get the most support from the exchanges and mining pools. We are just depending on what's the majority vote and we can't do something about this but to let them handle what will be the best for the network. Bitcoin cash from the beginning even before the fork was already declared as an alt coin.

I could never appreciate that bitcoin cash in a certain idea which it can be compared with bitcoin. This bitcoin cash is really an altcoin and it was just promoted lately after that August 1 rumors about bitcoin splitting, particularly the fear of hard fork conflicts. So to make a conclusion about it, bitcoin should not be into level of a new coin like bitcoin cash and it should be in a separate idea about digital currency.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:55:49 AM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

I don't think BCC will surpass or overtake bitcoin.  If bitcoin now was 3000$ almost before it reach this amount it takes 8 years before it happened. There is no magic in this industry, you are also right that this one is another altcoin but no match in bitcoin obviously.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:02:59 AM

Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Bitcoin cash could never become a bitcoin and it has been tried to create a clone of bitcoin.But there is no community support for it.Miners support is also very les for BCC.Bitcoin price is constantly increasing and so even few miners who supported BCC have started to mine BTC.So,BCC would soon lose its value and it would soon become an abandoned altcoin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

Bitcoin cash could never become a bitcoin and it has been tried to create a clone of bitcoin.But there is no community support for it.Miners support is also very les for BCC.Bitcoin price is constantly increasing and so even few miners who supported BCC have started to mine BTC.So,BCC would soon lose its value and it would soon become an abandoned altcoin.
Exactly, people has already take profit on it and there is only a small support now, if you can see on it's movement it is slowly going down and even if it is still in the top I would not still gonna trust my money on it. I would rather put my money in different altcoins with different vision and mission than this clone one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

How many time do we need to repeat Bitcoin Cash will never, ever be on the same level as Bitcoin.

There is no discussion. It is an altcoin which some miners started mining instead of Bitcoin so it gained some traction.

It is only 10% the price of Bitcoin... and it will only continue falling when people dump everything they have.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

How many time do we need to repeat Bitcoin Cash will never, ever be on the same level as Bitcoin.

There is no discussion. It is an altcoin which some miners started mining instead of Bitcoin so it gained some traction.

It is only 10% the price of Bitcoin... and it will only continue falling when people dump everything they have.
Comparing of Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash is not fair, because on the first place BTC was the mother of all coins in cryto currency industry while BCC was newly launch as altcoins. If you compare the number of years fluctuation in the market, the gap was so far. Imagine BTC was fluctuate for 8 years while BCC is only 1 week, wheres the justice. Then now you was looking for good performance of BCC.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

Comparing of Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash is not fair, because on the first place BTC was the mother of all coins in cryto currency industry while BCC was newly launch as altcoins. If you compare the number of years fluctuation in the market, the gap was so far. Imagine BTC was fluctuate for 8 years while BCC is only 1 week, wheres the justice. Then now you was looking for good performance of BCC.

fair?

FAIR!!

The bigblockers spam our mempool.  They engineer mining attacks.  There is no fair.  There is only war.  Pick side and live with yourself.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

Bitcoin is not really a bog dif.from cas maybe if theres a diff. It is only few because in terms of value they are almost the same.they are both usefull
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: