Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 17151 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:02:58 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

I don't really think that it would have a chance to overcome bitcoin or to surpass it ,
For me it is just another alt coin for the market.
Yes the value of the bitcoin cannot be the same as the value o the bitcoin cash because the value of the bitcoin is higher than the bitcoin investment I hope the future of the bitcoin will be bright when a lot of the people will invest in the bitcoin and they will see how fast the value of the bitcoin will increase and this is the way to have the bitcoin fun with the high demand of the bitcoin investment and not the bitcoin cash.
In my part i will choice bitcoin for bitcoin is really rising and it is now getting popular the advantages of using bitcoin is thatvas we hold it we are investing and waiting for the right time to sell and also there are some only transaction today that we can use btc as  a simple kind or way of payment with a great discount such as paying electric bill  ,water bill ,cellphone load,etc.while if we use money it is verry natural for us to spend when we got money in our hand we cant help it to maybe spend any kinds of matter that is not really important .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

BCH is a middle ground that makes no one happy. It doesn't solve all the problems of Bitcoin by promoting new solutions like Alt coin nor does it have the popularity and brand recognition of BTC
I wish it was just a middle ground (which from a technological perspective it is). In reality it's a very shady scheme that will hopefully die off quickly. All of the lies and propaganda that Ver and Wu keep spreading are very dangerous for crypto.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:03 PM

I dont think it will happen that bitcoin cash will surpass or can be equal to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main coin cryptocurrency. And since the time its start it never happen that an altcoin come over BTC. That's how powerful bitcoin is. And even miners support Bitcoin , still it can't make the bitcoin to fall down.
Someday, the country will change the government system, the company will change the CEO and the cryptocurrency world is also needs to changes the King, the strongest currency. Bitcoin is old system with the current ecosystem of cryptocurrency world. As long as the devs of Bitcoin can not help it improve in future, it will be replaced by altcoins or new technology.
Everything is possible yet the thing you do said it actually true. If bitcoin would still remain outdated on future years to come some coins will really cover it up and would possibly overtake the king of crypto for how many years. Its really hard to believe but its really possible since there nothing that can really remain on its top spot forever unless if theres really a strong community would support if for how many years then it would be possible to last long but since we don't know the things ahead then better to cherish the benefits on making money out of bitcoin and its benefits from its usage from new way payment system.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:44:56 PM

As this is cryptocurrency market , So here nothing is fixed Everything depends upon demand and supply , so big problem for us is that there can be big fluctuations easily and also dump , so prediction is tough about such things , but still here in my opinion bitcoin cash will remain altcoin only because it is made after the bitcoin and by the bitcoin , so we can understand well that bitcoin cash will gain better market and also a opportunity for us to make such a legit coin trading to make profit .
Here bitcoin is king and it will remain king and no one another coin can take place of it easily .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
laetitiavh

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:28:07 AM

Most people will go with the Bitcoin but not with me. I'm on the side of Bitcoin cash, it has a really good started. Few month and it's price was very potiental.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:49:52 AM

It cant be possible because bitcoin is not going down easily and bitcoin has a decade headstart thqn any other currencies although altcoins has more exposure than bitcoin because bitcoin starts with no android or and any other portable like computers.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:38:01 AM

If I am think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it can show great value in future. It is the biggest competitor of Bitcoin but i think that it will take Bitcoin cash many years to surpass Bitcoin as Bitcoin is the most popular and most valuable cryptocurrency in the market thanks for me.good bye
I don’t think so that BCC will come near to the price of bitcoin and as this new invention is in alts so there is no future of alt because bitcoin has drenched all the user of alts and people are rushing toward this coin because bitcoin has more promising and profiting nature and whole world is accepting the strength of bitcoin whereas BCC is concern this will stay at the low level usage only because no one will risk his money.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

I don't really think that it would have a chance to overcome bitcoin or to surpass it ,
Yes the value of the bitcoin cannot be the same as the value o the bitcoin cash because the value of the bitcoin is higher than the bitcoin investment I hope the future of the bitcoin will be bright when a lot of the people will invest in the bitcoin and they will see how fast the value of the bitcoin will increase and this is the way to have the bitcoin fun with the high demand of the bitcoin investment and not the bitcoin cash.
This is the problem about technology of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
You can see Bitcoin can not improve its system when the price of Bitcoin increases to new all time high price.
The Bitcoin network always has a lot of unconfirm transactions made the system becomes sluggish, slow.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:53:30 PM

You can see Bitcoin can not improve its system when the price of Bitcoin increases to new all time high price.
The Bitcoin network always has a lot of unconfirm transactions made the system becomes sluggish, slow.
Bitcoin is congested because Jihan and Roger keep spamming the blockchain with 1 cent fee transactions, all while simultaneously cockblocking the scaling process of the chain. Bitcoin will be just fine.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

Bitcoin is congested because Jihan and Roger keep spamming the blockchain with 1 cent fee transactions, all while simultaneously cockblocking the scaling process of the chain. Bitcoin will be just fine.
They are the people want to make Bitcoin network get more problems.
What is their purpose? Do they want we transfer to using Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin?
However, instead of using Bitcoin Cash for my transaction, I using other altcoins are better than Bitcoin Cash, hehe.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:27:23 PM

What is their purpose? Do they want we transfer to using Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin?
However, instead of using Bitcoin Cash for my transaction, I using other altcoins are better than Bitcoin Cash, hehe.
They want to take over control of Bitcoin. Read up on Bitmain (Jihan Wu's company) and ASIC Boost. It's all about centralizing Bitcoin so Jihan and Roger can have more control and thus make more money. That's why they are attacking Bitcoin Core and trying to take over with BCash (which they are failing to do).
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

They want to take over control of Bitcoin. Read up on Bitmain (Jihan Wu's company) and ASIC Boost. It's all about centralizing Bitcoin so Jihan and Roger can have more control and thus make more money. That's why they are attacking Bitcoin Core and trying to take over with BCash (which they are failing to do).

Yeah i think so as well. Its all about control and for a little while, they seem to be working as btc plunged to below 6k while bch reached ath during that time. And roger ver is still releasing statements about how btc is inferior featurewise to bch. I don't think going to work anymore though because as with every challenge that btc before, it died after a few days and btc recovered to another ath

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

Yeah i think so as well. Its all about control and for a little while, they seem to be working as btc plunged to below 6k while bch reached ath during that time. And roger ver is still releasing statements about how btc is inferior featurewise to bch. I don't think going to work anymore though because as with every challenge that btc before, it died after a few days and btc recovered to another ath
Bitcoin would've plunged after the SegWit2x fork anyways. Everybody expected it. BCash just timed their attack to coincide with the dip so they could act as if the market supported BCash instead of Bitcoin now, which was never the case.
mhaecel

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Bitcoin would've plunged after the SegWit2x fork anyways. Everybody expected it. BCash just timed their attack to coincide with the dip so they could act as if the market supported BCash instead of Bitcoin now, which was never the case.
As bitcoin price is pumping it attracts more and more believers that make it denominates other cryptocoins even bitcoincash which is a result of cloning in past forking, BCC being the next BTC is not that impossible but can't see it happen in near future maybe a couple of decades later.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:40:23 PM

As bitcoin price is pumping it attracts more and more believers that make it denominates other cryptocoins even bitcoincash which is a result of cloning in past forking, BCC being the next BTC is not that impossible but can't see it happen in near future maybe a couple of decades later.
BCash will never be Bitcoin, period.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:33:50 PM

This is a Bitcoin forum and we should only be talking about Bitcoin here. If you want to talk about Bitcoin Cash, proceed on toward Reddit or somewhere where the discussion is not only meant to be about Bitcoin, hence the name "Bitcoin Discussion". Or you could have posted this in Altcoins.

*My bad, this is Economics section... but still my point stands though.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:15:52 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 10:37:52 AM by deisik

This is a Bitcoin forum and we should only be talking about Bitcoin here. If you want to talk about Bitcoin Cash, proceed on toward Reddit or somewhere where the discussion is not only meant to be about Bitcoin, hence the name "Bitcoin Discussion". Or you could have posted this in Altcoins.

*My bad, this is Economics section... but still my point stands though.

We are talking about Bitcoin here

Just read carefully the thread title, it is about Bitcoin versus Bitcoin Cash, right? So should we, according to your logic, talk only about Bitcoin taken out of the context where it belongs to or exists in, or what? Anyway, if Bitcoin Cash eventually takes over the original Bitcoin, would you not call the winner the Bitcoin? I don't believe in that either, but if it should happen for real, Bitcoin Cash can be called Bitcoin then since, technically, it is a Bitcoin, sort of

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

Bitcoin cash should have the same value as bitcoin, otherwise they will be two different things. I'm also against bitcoin having physical form, because it's being only accessible through the use of internet is what sets it apart from cash. Besides a system like this is good for innovation rather than implementing to bitcoin the current system that we have now.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

Recently bitcoincash price is strictly higher than before. The value become increase. I have heard something about big company only accept payment in bitcoincash from their miner.
I think spike price will be longer and nearly to bitcoin price.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

Recently bitcoincash price is strictly higher than before. The value become increase. I have heard something about big company only accept payment in bitcoincash from their miner.
I think spike price will be longer and nearly to bitcoin price.
I am not sure that the news you are referring too is true,bitcoin cash has bigger blocks and it could accommodate more users than bitcoin and the transaction charges are really low and without segwit and it is an interesting fork and the Asian markets are pumping the coin and we might see a good valuation in the future but right now bitcoin is still the king of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: