Bitcoin Forum
February 25, 2018, 04:10:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 6990s  (Read 1370 times)
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1200
Merit: 1002

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:31:33 AM

Not sure what to say, homies. GPU 0 and 1 is each core of one of my 6990's, and GPU 2 and 3 are each core of the 5970 in that one rig.

20 mhz gives 54 mhash? I think your math is off...

Try it on either a 6970 or 6990 and see your yourself. I have a couple 6990s in my farm running at those speeds.

In my experience with 6950's, More than a 20 MHz boost is required to add a 54mhps speed increase

Yeah, your pic is an example of what is achievable with a 6990.  I was referring to OP's poor performance with his due to a bad miner conf.  Regardless of what your conf is though, a 20 MHz boost isn't going to improve hash rates by 54 mhps  Undecided

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████  ▀███████████▀  ███████▀▀       ▀▀███████████████████▄▀████  ▀██████████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐██              ███            ████
████   ▀█████████▀   █████▀  ▄▄████████▄▀██████████████████▄▀███   ▀█████████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ▄ ▀███████▀ ▄  ███▀  ▄█████████████▄██████████████████ ███  █▄ ▀███████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  █▄ ▀█████▀ ▄█  ██▀ ▄██████████████████████████████████ ███  ███  ██████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ██▄ ▀███▀ ▄██  ██ ▄██████████████████████████████████▀ ███  ████▄ ▀████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████          ▐█████
████  ███▄ ▀█▀ ▄███  ██ ██████████████████████████████████▀ ▄███  ██████  ▀██  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ████▄   ▄████  ██ ▐███████████████████████████████▀  ▄████  ███████▄ ▀█  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ██████▄██████  ███ ██████████████████▄▀█████████▀  ▄██████  █████████▄   ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  █████████████  ███▄▀███████████████████▄▄       ▄▄████████  ██████████▄  ████▌            ██▌ ▐████████  █████████            ████

███████████████████  WHITEPAPER  ████
█ █ ██  ANN THREAD  █████████████████ █ █

FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beaflag VonRathburg

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:49:57 AM

^ The intensity was just turned down to 6. Makes a huge difference even at the same clocks.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1005

󮀓1刎

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:44:14 PM

^ The intensity was just turned down to 6. Makes a huge difference even at the same clocks.

Missed that. Would perfectly explain it.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1200
Merit: 1002

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:38:43 PM

I can't believe I missed that...

████  ▀███████████▀  ███████▀▀       ▀▀███████████████████▄▀████  ▀██████████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐██              ███            ████
████   ▀█████████▀   █████▀  ▄▄████████▄▀██████████████████▄▀███   ▀█████████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ▄ ▀███████▀ ▄  ███▀  ▄█████████████▄██████████████████ ███  █▄ ▀███████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  █▄ ▀█████▀ ▄█  ██▀ ▄██████████████████████████████████ ███  ███  ██████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ██▄ ▀███▀ ▄██  ██ ▄██████████████████████████████████▀ ███  ████▄ ▀████  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████          ▐█████
████  ███▄ ▀█▀ ▄███  ██ ██████████████████████████████████▀ ▄███  ██████  ▀██  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ████▄   ▄████  ██ ▐███████████████████████████████▀  ▄████  ███████▄ ▀█  ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  ██████▄██████  ███ ██████████████████▄▀█████████▀  ▄██████  █████████▄   ████▌ ▐████████████▌ ▐████████  █████████  ██████████████
████  █████████████  ███▄▀███████████████████▄▄       ▄▄████████  ██████████▄  ████▌            ██▌ ▐████████  █████████            ████

███████████████████  WHITEPAPER  ████
█ █ ██  ANN THREAD  █████████████████ █ █

FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN
lemonys

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:05:22 PM

I hate to sidetrack the thread some more - but is that a windows desktop gadget (in the picture) that acts as a watt-meter? If so - where did you get it?  Pretty cool.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1005

󮀓1刎

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:36:25 PM

I hate to sidetrack the thread some more - but is that a windows desktop gadget (in the picture) that acts as a watt-meter? If so - where did you get it?  Pretty cool.

Desktop widget for the Cyberpower UPS I have the rig plugged into.

http://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/ups-systems/intelligent-lcd-ups/CP1500AVRLCD.html
lemonys

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 12:24:08 AM

Desktop widget for the Cyberpower UPS I have the rig plugged into.

http://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/ups-systems/intelligent-lcd-ups/CP1500AVRLCD.html

Thanks - I like it.  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.