Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free BCH on Bittrex  (Read 2417 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:23:40 AM

I would have BitcoinCash (BCH) in Bitttrex because the exchange is one of the few which supported the said new coin. Well, this is the reason why I am now changing my view on BCH...I think we should be allowing it to have a place in the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that many Bitcoin holders would be happy with this development.

This is getting to be hitting two birds in just one stone. One, we see that Bitcoin's price is contunually rising even hours before August 1 and it is expected that soon there can be a big waves of tides working for Bitcoin. Two, we are given free money in the form of BCH...who would not say no to free money, right?

This is the statement coming from Bittrex:
If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Bittrex during the BCC UAHF time on August 1st, 5:20am PT (12:20pm UTC), you will be additionally credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on a 1:1 basis. i.e. 1 BTC on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 1 BCC.  BTC held on orders will also be credited.  Only the BTC held on your account is eligible for BCC.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:27:06 AM

So as of this block in a sense you now own both coins
That is pretty neat to know, well not really 12:20 UTC so a few more hours yet.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

That must be an easy breezy money. Good for those who stuck with Bittrex even with August 1 is finally coming. I had most of my BTC in alts though. Sad for me.  Embarrassed

I did not sell my alts because they are losing. I don't want to sell if I am at a loss. It is painful. LOL.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:20:35 AM

Imagine if someone holds more than 10 BTC on that time. And also Bittrex is the only popular exchange I know that is going to accept bcc but others won't so good luck on selling them.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:25:11 AM

I would have BitcoinCash (BCH) in Bitttrex because the exchange is one of the few which supported the said new coin.

they are not supporting BCC (BCH)!
they expected a mass withdrawal from their exchange so they decided to do this instead and credit BCC to those who don't withdraw and continue holding bitcoin in their Bittrex bitcoin balance.

and they clearly said they may not add the market for it. "monitoring the situation". similar to most exchanges such as polo. but others won't credit you, they probably want to dump it themselves. Grin

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

I would have BitcoinCash (BCH) in Bitttrex because the exchange is one of the few which supported the said new coin.

they are not supporting BCC (BCH)!
they expected a mass withdrawal from their exchange so they decided to do this instead and credit BCC to those who don't withdraw and continue holding bitcoin in their Bittrex bitcoin balance.

and they clearly said they may not add the market for it. "monitoring the situation". similar to most exchanges such as polo. but others won't credit you, they probably want to dump it themselves. Grin
Ahh so thats how it goes. I've been curious also regarding about this BCC or BCH, because someone told me also that they will be given by  bittrex, I also thought about the reason why would they do that actually and i also thought that maybe they will be only adopting what will happen to this day.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

While BCC will not be accepted in major exchange or trading platforms, I cannot see its price growing and being stable.
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

what is the current price of BitcoinCash (BCH) and BCC any speculation on that for the coming days ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:07:31 AM

what is the current price of BitcoinCash (BCH) and BCC any speculation on that for the coming days ?

I d say max 5% of the BTC price. Cause we all will get it for free. In order for a price to be stable or grow, someone needs to buy it. Why would anyone buy this coin? It brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the table. Not to mention people re going to mine tons of it during the initial stage and dump it to the market.

I think Bitcointrash is a name which suits it more.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:13:29 AM

That must be an easy breezy money. Good for those who stuck with Bittrex even with August 1 is finally coming. I had most of my BTC in alts though. Sad for me.  Embarrassed

I did not sell my alts because they are losing. I don't want to sell if I am at a loss. It is painful. LOL.

people are selling their altcoins in cheap price to get BCC that why alts are down right now
I'm at a loss too with siacoin and chc , let hope that BCC will crash soon  and BTC go above 3000$ then all alts will rise again.
kkevin77

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:13:56 AM

While BCC will not be accepted in major exchange or trading platforms, I cannot see its price growing and being stable.

Completely FALSE.
ALL Major Exchanges are going to support BCC.

I bet we will see fireworks!
 Grin
jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:26:01 AM

Exactly the reason why I kept my bitcoin on Bittrex.
Have always been satisfied with their service, now looking forward to how all this pans out.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

It's like a high level marketing strategy! Everyone will be interested in free money and in this way BCH has managed to tie up a lot of people who initially did not support its existence, everyone will definitely store their BTC on exchange that supports BCH, solely just to get BCH for free and expect BCH price will be high as BTC.
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:31:33 AM

Completely FALSE.

I bet we will see fireworks!
 Grin
https://99bitcoins.com/who-support-bitcoin-cash-the-complete-list/
Not all, but most. However, there are plenty of big players who says that they are not going into BCC support.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

IN yobit exchange they have credited the BCC to all their account holders and even the trading is booming, can anyone tell what time will Bittrex will credit BCC.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:40:48 AM

I have a little different case here, I have read somewhere that Yobit is supporting BCH but I don't have Bitcoins is my Yobit wallet. There are some Bitcoins which are in the payable section as signature campaign earnings so I am not sure if I am eligible to get BCH or not. The Bitcoins are income earned but not paid category, can anyone help me to understand this whole mess? However, I have rest of the funds at blockchain.info and on my paper wallet.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

Completely FALSE.
Except for the three major exchanges Coinbase, Poloniex and Bitstamp, with most of the major exchanges that "support" BCH not even suggesting that they will trade it.  It's not about whether they're going to trade it, it's about whether they will credit it to their users' balances instead of stealing it, and it shows nothing about their actual support.
IN yobit exchange they have credited the BCC to all their account holders and even the trading is booming, can anyone tell what time will Bittrex will credit BCC.
That is not BCH, it's BCH futures.  Bittrex will credit it when the coin actually exists.
I d say max 5% of the BTC price. Cause we all will get it for free.
It's currently trading at 0.1 BTC as futures.  What will happen when the fork actually occurs is another story.
It brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the table.
Regardless of what you think of larger blocks or what BCH is doing, you are objectively wrong.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

From now on, first invest $500M on mining bitcoin and then after you mined a few hundred K start a split and even invest $100M initially to pump your altcoin and just wait until fools start supporting it for you to have an opportunity to sell your altcoins.
I see nothing wrong with that other than more miners joining the party from now on to repeat the same process. only thing I am worried about, doing this will hurt bitcoin in the long run, but while the forkers are giving away their money buying the doubled coins I'd be more than happy to dump them and take the cash out after dumping Cheesy
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:54:02 AM

I have a little different case here, I have read somewhere that Yobit is supporting BCH but I don't have Bitcoins is my Yobit wallet. There are some Bitcoins which are in the payable section as signature campaign earnings so I am not sure if I am eligible to get BCH or not. The Bitcoins are income earned but not paid category, can anyone help me to understand this whole mess? However, I have rest of the funds at blockchain.info and on my paper wallet.
I do not know if yobit has given statemant or not. I suggest you to move your bitcoin to an offline wallet like electrum or you can trust this to bittrex. I think bittrex is one of the most trusted exchange right now. You can get bitcoin cash in accordance with the nominal bitcoin you have.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:03:58 AM

I think BCH will be credited on bittrex exchanger after the bitcoin's hard fork be done or you can put your bitcoins on bittrex, it will be automatic balance bitcoins cash BCH on your bittrex account, bitcoins cash use symbol BCH not use BCC because it has been used by bitconnect, it will be confusing so bitcoins cash use symbol BCH not BCC.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: