Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Google Play giftcard... $25 - 50.. Ontario, Canada  (Read 2293 times)
teflone (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:09:51 AM

Cant seem to find these anywhere in my town, any ideas ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinguycanada

Activity: 20
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:09:51 PM

I was looking for them as a gift as well. Looks as it's not available yet...but somehow Rogers is giving them away?! Go figure:
https://www.rogerspromotions.com/googleplaygift/
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:30:12 AM

I actually sell these codes for $9 for a $10 code, I only accept Bitcoin at the moment. However, willing to listen to offers of alternative currencies.
teflone (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:29:35 AM

I actually sell these codes for $9 for a $10 code, I only accept Bitcoin at the moment. However, willing to listen to offers of alternative currencies.

interested...

Few questions.. tough ones.

Will these work in Canada ?
We do have the redeem option now.. it should be possible but maybe region specific some how?

Can i try and pay after ? Escrow ?

Very interested, I just need a few important apps.. Smiley

-----

Coinguy!  Hey brother..

I visited a few rogers stores... they have NO IDEA what im talking about, they barely know their own promotions..
The promotion was the only verification I found either about being in canada. Also visited Walmart, Target, and shoppers drug mart.. 

No joy on all accounts...   Next will be a 711 maybe ?  I could see them carrying it in the future..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:41:34 AM

interested...

Few questions.. tough ones.

Will these work in Canada ?
We do have the redeem option now.. it should be possible but maybe region specific some how?

Can i try and pay after ? Escrow ?

Very interested, I just need a few important apps.. Smiley

-----

Coinguy!  Hey brother..

I visited a few rogers stores... they have NO IDEA what im talking about, they barely know their own promotions..
The promotion was the only verification I found either about being in canada. Also visited Walmart, Target, and shoppers drug mart.. 

No joy on all accounts...   Next will be a 711 maybe ?  I could see them carrying it in the future..

I did some research and I believe they only work in United states, there are only cards for united states & united kingdom available.

I will contact google just incase they would work in Canada, but I don't think they will.
If they DO work, i'll contact you and we can sort out escrow etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: