Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR Integrated ⚡ [UNMODERATED THREAD]  (Read 2179 times)
revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

Staking is just one minor issue with the coin.
As the dev is holding 30% of the coin - as liquid coins without any restrictions to spend or no need to mine - he can dump all the coins as soon as the market gain some traction.

This has happend before for a coin called Earth coin I heard.They kept 20% or so premine for the devs. That meant the devs had 20 million at disposal when it hit the market  and all the other users are trying hard to mine the coin.Eventually the devs dumped their coins to the market, made enough money for the devs to spend on hookers and killed the coin. Do some research.

Its the same thing here. In order to create scarcity of the coin, he put a restriction of only 10% coins can be traded.
Why is there no such restrictions on the 30million the dev holds?

Also if the dev is serious about the coin, he should publish a transparency report every week with the number of coins distributed with the bitcoin profile name.
Otherwise he can create any number of wallets and pay himself a huge pat of each weekly distribution on top of the 30 million holds.

These are not hard things to produce if you are serous about the project and the dev would never do such report if he is already scamming us.
So think about it and then read the report by DodgeMajestic.

The transparency reports already exist, you can go to deeponion.org/report.php and see for every date how many coins were sent to which wallet. To get the airdrop, you need to have a ONION address in your public bitcointalk profile, to this is public information. I agree the reports could list usernames as well as wallets, I will suggest this to the Dev.

The fact that another coin failed is not proof that this one will too. There are enough examples of coins that didn't fail.

Lastly, I agree, Dev should also only be able to sell 10% of his coins, but how would you enforce that?

The current transparency report only lists some addresses. who knows who those address belongs to.Why not publish the bitcointalk usernames as well, as the information is already available to the dev.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:26:03 PM

As the dev is holding 30% of the coin - as liquid coins without any restrictions to spend or no need to mine - he can dump all the coins as soon as the market gain some traction.

This has happend before for a coin called Earth coin I heard.They kept 20% or so premine for the devs. That meant the devs had 20 million at disposal when it hit the market  and all the other users are trying hard to mine the coin.Eventually the devs dumped their coins to the market, made enough money for the devs to spend on hookers and killed the coin. Do some research.

Its the same thing here. In order to create scarcity of the coin, he put a restriction of only 10% coins can be traded.

Also if the dev is serious about the coin, he should publish a transparency report every week with the number of coins distributed with the bitcoin profile name.
Otherwise he can create any number of wallets and pay himself a huge pat of each weekly distribution on top of the 30 million holds.

These are not hard things to produce if you are serous about the project and the dev would never do such report if he is already scamming us.

The transparency reports already exist, you can go to deeponion.org/report.php and see for every date how many coins were sent to which wallet. To get the airdrop, you need to have a ONION address in your public bitcointalk profile, to this is public information. I agree the reports could list usernames as well as wallets, I will suggest this to the Dev.

The fact that another coin failed is not proof that this one will too. There are enough examples of coins that didn't fail.

Lastly, I agree, Dev should also only be able to sell 10% of his coins, but how would you enforce that?

The current transparency report only lists some addresses. who knows who those address belongs to.Why not publish the bitcointalk usernames as well, as the information is already available to the dev.

Agreed, as I said I think that would be a good thing. I asked for that in the main thread, we'll see what happens.

I think the difference between us is I think "innocent until proven guilty", you think "guilty until proven innocent"...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:08:01 PM

Agreed, as I said I think that would be a good thing. I asked for that in the main thread, we'll see what happens.

I think the difference between us is I think "innocent until proven guilty", you think "guilty until proven innocent"...
I was badly burned many times here and if we know the real identity of the dev/devs then I would have followed your approach.
If the dev wants to remain anonymous, he has to give clear answers to community's questions.
If he is clear in his intentions, why would he delete the questionable posts from the thread?

The dev seems very busy deleting these posts in his thread, rather than developing the next feature.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

I thought the dev stopped deleting threads, is this still happening?

If so, its quite unfortunate that it is happening and then to top it off we are over here trying to make sure to whip up posts on the site that conform. I for one try to repeatedly overtype and make sure I say a lot more than I would say in a forum post because I desire to meet the requirement of count.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:21:22 AM

Dev is developing an anonymous coin that people could potentially use for illicit activities over dark web.  Do you really think he wants to plaster his face all over the media and be used as a possible scapegoat just to make a few people on bitcointalk happy?

Dev potentially dumping premine can be applied to any premined airdrop.  Byteball dev had potential to do so the whole time, but fact is that he didn't.  You can't call this project a scam until he actually starts dumping the coins. 

The only real point of contention is whether the community premine should have been staked.  I agree that wasn't the best move.  But if it's his intention to dump the premine as you say, then the staked coins will only constitute a small portion.

At the end of the day, it's too early to start throwing around scam accusations. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Estelle

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:27:47 AM

i didn't join deepOnion ,i smell scamer at begain of 1st round, now every think so , my deceid was right
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:31:25 AM

Time will prove everything, we'll see the next few days, is there a response from dev deeponion, or they will continue to hide, if there is no meaningful response from them, the project should be completely shunned, maybe, give time for them 1 week?
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:15:47 AM

I'd kinda like to think the dev has better things to do than to reply to some random trolls on an internet forum. And again, if you don't like the coin, how about just stay out of it. That's what I do when I see something I don't think is good. Oh yeah, I also couldn't care less if the dev is staking or not.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:22:33 AM

Thanks for information about this SCAM, i think it's transparent now to see.

it's kinda ass thinking 'cause there are no straigth claims here to prove all these narrow minded statements.

so it seems that all this shit comes from few dudes which are angry with this project.

anyway, ur activity only helps onion development.
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

more feedback please

+ Jr. Member:
█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated Crypto ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped ● █
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

+ Member:
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █ ●【 DeepOnion ➤➤ TOR Integrated & Very SECURE ➤➤➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped 】● █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
   ▌ FREE ONIONS  █ ●Your Anonymity Guaranteed ✬ Your Assets Secured by TOR ✬ Guard your Privacy!● █  EVERY WEEK!  ▌ 
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ●FacebookTwitterSlackOfficial Forums ❖ BountiesApply Airdrop● █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  ▄▄▄▄▄▌

+ Full Member:
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █ ●DeepOnion ➢➢ TOR Integrated & Very SECURE ➢➢➢ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped● █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
 ▌ FREE ONIONS  █ ●Your Anonymity Guaranteed Your Assets Secured by TOR Guard your Privacy!● █   EVERY WEEK!  ▌
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ● Facebook Twitter Slack Official Forums  Bounties Apply Airdrop● █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  ▄▄▄▄▄▌

SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

Wow, so many people hating DeepOnion tells me they are doing something right. I would not dare to buy this before the airdrop is over as there is too big of a risk but the project is definitely interesting and I'll be keeping a close eye to see how it develops.
Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

Greed you say? Guilty as charged.
Normally I come here for information exchange purposes. Signing up for DeepOnion sig airdrop however made my greed increase the output of my "community benefiting content" generation...so lets just wait and see for now.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

Thanks for information about this SCAM, i think it's transparent now to see.

it's kinda ass thinking 'cause there are no straigth claims here to prove all these narrow minded statements.

so it seems that all this shit comes from few dudes which are angry with this project.

anyway, ur activity only helps onion development.

You're right with what you've said.
NEGATIVE PUBLICITY IS STILL A PUBLICITY.
The FUD against onion right now has almost ceased.
Those people who have been criticizing onion from the beginning are scarcely heard of.
They've presented evidences in the beginning which they claim is a proof that DeepOnion is a scam.
But they failed to support it further.
Now i hear nothing of them anymore.
Therefore we could now assume that they could have gotten tired of their false accusations against onion.
Since they were able to see its true potential and the unfaltering support of its community members.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
tankman

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:03:49 PM

So, is this a proven scam? Too bad, it seemed legit. Sad
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 12:25:36 PM

So, is this a proven scam? Too bad, it seemed legit. Sad

Hey, for more info you might want to see the current official DeepOnion's thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5122577.new#new

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: