Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim BCC from Blockchain.info wallet  (Read 26449 times)
Jax-p (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

I've wallet provided by Blockchain.info. As they wrote, they will not support BCC. My question is: How do I get safely BCC when I have BTC in my blockchain wallet? Is NOW there a chance to get it or I am too late?

Ty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:15:28 AM

As long as you have your private key you can gain bcc. You only need to have bitcoin before the hard fork. You can export your private key to grab free bcc as I understood.
For more infos you can look at bitcoincash.org.
Jax-p (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:16:24 AM

As long as you have your private key you can gain bcc. You only need to have bitcoin before the hard fork. You can export your private key to grab free bcc as I understood.

I don't think that Blockchain provides private keys. When does the fork coming? Is it too late now or not? (i mean they said 12:20PM - but in which GMT (+0?). I've curently 13:16 PM in my country)
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

Deposit bcc is closed.
Jax-p (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:25:10 AM

Deposit bcc is closed.
How do you mean that?
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

I don't think that Blockchain provides private keys. When does the fork coming? Is it too late now or not? (i mean they said 12:20PM - but in which GMT (+0?). I've curently 13:16 PM in my country)
Blockchain.info seems to support private keys
The first result, I found from google:

https://github.com/OmniLayer/omniwallet/wiki/Exporting-Private-Key-from-Blockchain.info-and-Importing-to-Omniwallet.org
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:28:12 AM

You cannot export your private keys, unless you have imported private keys by yourself.

I've looked into this before, it seems like you can export private keys only if you have the legacy version og blockchain.info. Which you have if you made your wallet before a certain date.

who cares
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:34:23 AM

Electrum made a tutorial for the split and how to get your free BCC:

http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/hardfork.html
Jax-p (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:36:53 AM

Electrum made a tutorial for the split and how to get your free BCC:

http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/hardfork.html
In this situation - I have to move my BTC to Electrum firstly? Can I do it now? Will I still recieve BCC?
Jax-p (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

You cannot export your private keys, unless you have imported private keys by yourself.

I've looked into this before, it seems like you can export private keys only if you have the legacy version og blockchain.info. Which you have if you made your wallet before a certain date.

I didn't imported anything. What I can do now?
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:58:31 AM

Deposit bcc is closed.

what do you mean deposit BCC is closed
until now BCC coin not distribution, after segwit  maybe BCC can ready
so how you can deposit BCC if without coin, and where exchanger is deposit bcc close same with youre statement
Jax-p (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:02:42 PM

Blockchain.info seems to support private keys
The first result, I found from google:

https://github.com/OmniLayer/omniwallet/wiki/Exporting-Private-Key-from-Blockchain.info-and-Importing-to-Omniwallet.org

So, if I got this right (I am not perfect in english, it's not my primary language) - I will be able to access my private key via Bip39 generator without doing any changes at this moment? So I can easily acces my private key in next days? (I did not imported anything to blockchain info, just created their online wallet and bought some BTC some time ago - I've fully secured wallet, I have seed, I have everything, I just don't have private key atm.)
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

you can get private keys for your blockchain.info
if your wallet listed on
Setting > Addresses > Imported

then you are able to get private key easily.

if your wallet is created in group, you have to use this code on your browser to get private key for each wallet inside your group :

Blockchain.MyWallet.wallet._getPrivateKey(account#,"M/0/index#");

here you can read more info how to get private key for wallets inside your blockchain groups (document provided by blockchain support reply) :
http://1ink.cc/N4J

if you have many groups it could takes time to get all your private keys.
i was gathered my balances in one wallet to get one easy private key from blockchain.

if you need more help let me know, i'm old user on blockchain.

good luck!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Jax-p (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

if your wallet listed on

if your wallet is created in group, you have to use this code on your browser to get private key for each wallet inside your group :

here you can read more info how to get private key for wallets inside your blockchain groups (document provided by blockchain support reply) :

i was gathered my balances in one wallet to get one easy private key from blockchain.

good luck!

Thank you for reply but the problem is, that I dont have any adresses in imported adresses - I did not import anything.
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

if your wallet listed on

good luck!

Thank you for reply but the problem is, that I dont have any adresses in imported adresses - I did not import anything.

this will makes the work harder, because you will need to generate private keys for each wallet address inside each group on your account.

to do this you can follow this :
- use this key on your browser (on chrome : Menu > More Tools > Developer Tools; on FireFox : right mouse click > inspect elements) :

account# : is your group number (starts from 0, 0 is default wallet named My Bitcoin Wallet)
index# : is your wallet number inside that group. starts from 1.

here is document for more info :

this code will give you private key printed.

then, create new Blockchain account (new account not new group).
click on Setting > Addresses > Import New Wallet : and enter the private key you got from the first account.
it will show you wallet address and balance on it, it will be credited to new blockchain account too.

if wallet was empty, try the next, and so on..
save private keys for your wallets with high balances (in my case it was one wallet i stored on it all my funds to make it easy).

when you get many empty wallets that means this group is almost done, so try with other group..and so on..

notice : that code will keep giving you private keys for unlimited wallets, but getting many empty wallets in a row that means no more wallets are used in this group..

Good luck!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
pokerpro77

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:22:46 PM

Hey I made an account just for this. So I figured out my blockchain wallet private key, so now how do i export the hidden bcc inside of it? I need to go to a place that supports BCC and import the private key there?
xjack

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

With regard to blockchain.info keys...  You can see/print all of your private keys (imported and those created with blockchain.info) by selecting a paper wallet in Advanced Settings.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
Eram

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

Hey I made an account just for this. So I figured out my blockchain wallet private key, so now how do i export the hidden bcc inside of it? I need to go to a place that supports BCC and import the private key there?

Hi pokerpro,  would you be so kind as to explain step by step what you have done to get to the point that you have the private key in your possession?

I seem to be unable to extract a private key from a blockchain.info wallet.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:18:42 AM

For me, I don't pity all this 'campaign after election' thread because there have been several news and updates including threads created on the forum for several days on keeping your BTC away from wallets that does not support private key in which blockchain.info is also one of them but it seems people don't bother to read and follow instructions. Now, it seems too late and you might have to buy BCC if you so much love it instead of getting it free in the first instance.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

I don't think so because blockchain.info is an online wallet and they are not providing any private keys to their user.

You must ask this question last week not now that Segwit is activated, prevention is better than cure though. But I hope the best for you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███