Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 mins crash or making high value  (Read 462 times)
chesegrinder (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

it about 10 mins before the BTC and BCC slip up... what you gonna do... it BCC will up or down or BTC will down or increase it value...

in now tune in in Digital GOld https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1kMJ8evhsw

what it is good to innvest after these?

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

I don't have bitcoin now and I don't care about bcc bca.. this is a game which I am never willing to participate in. Good luck to others!

chesegrinder (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

hard fork is done... BTC Crash... as of now ETH increase by 10% in Bittrex... Poloniex are down and also coin base

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

it about 10 mins before the BTC and BCC slip up... what you gonna do... it BCC will up or down or BTC will down or increase it value...

I dont see any crash happening right now but I guess we will see in an hour or two after now so I guess many will wait for it. For now bitcoin price is stable at 2734 USD according to preev and bitcoin cash at 299.85 USD. We might even see some crazy movements in bitcoin and as well as bitcoin cash because they expect either of the two to fall fast then rise back again so be on time to sell and buy.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

I dont see any crash happening right now but I guess we will see in an hour or two after now so I guess many will wait for it. For now bitcoin price is stable at 2734 USD according to preev and bitcoin cash at 299.85 USD. We might even see some crazy movements in bitcoin and as well as bitcoin cash because they expect either of the two to fall fast then rise back again so be on time to sell and buy.

I just check and the market seems very stable, it is not the end of the world as people predicted Wink

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

We must monitor it continuously, and do not miss information.
This will determine the future of investment.
chesegrinder (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

BCC will release as 299.85 later... and BTC as for checking is still stable... but we cant say what happen next after a day or a week... but i have strong hold that the BTC will increase its value after this ... well the last time i check ETH increase by 17% now i am think if is the time to sell or to buy altcoin...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: