Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] DIMCOIN Cheap  (Read 2161 times)
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:45:40 AM

Good price, but is the price not too cheap? This coin already has a lot of interest, why cheap? I think it's a good coin

Why is it the price is very cheap? Maybe its good if it increase a little bit more particupants would be willing to be on this project if it increase.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:48:37 AM

soon ICO will finish, and the price will rise, anyone wanna buy cheap DIMCOIN just send me PM
i still have DIMCOIN for sell, thanks
I dont want to buy dimcoin, i need your help to get my dimcoin from nem mobile wallet to desktop wallet, i am not able to transfer or export my mobile wallet to Desktop wallet.
paterleks (OP)

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

soon ICO will finish, and the price will rise, anyone wanna buy cheap DIMCOIN just send me PM
I dont want to buy dimcoin, i need your help to get my dimcoin from nem mobile wallet to desktop wallet, i am not able to transfer or export my mobile wallet to Desktop wallet.

sorry cant help with that, why dont you contact dev at telegram and asking for help

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:45:53 PM

I understand your desire to sell your DIMCOIN from the bounty at this early stage...though of course it would be better if you will wait for the time when the coin can hit the exchange as you can get more. Anyway, it would be hard to get some buyers here maybe because they trust more the official site than anybody of us here. Good luck, anyway.
paterleks (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

I understand your desire to sell your DIMCOIN from the bounty at this early stage...though of course it would be better if you will wait for the time when the coin can hit the exchange as you can get more. Anyway, it would be hard to get some buyers here maybe because they trust more the official site than anybody of us here. Good luck, anyway.

its not hard to sell, i only use escrow for payment and its cheap, allready done selling 200k DIMCOIN,
but thanks anyway.

paterleks (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:54:03 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 04:38:50 PM by paterleks

New Offer and maybe this is the last

1 Dimcoin = $0.015 pay in BTC ( preev rate )

Payment : Escrow Only

PM Me.

Price UP

paterleks (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:44:44 PM

Updated : 400K Dimcoin ready to sell, special price if take it all
PM Me, for the special price, payment only by escrow
thanks

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:43:37 AM

Updated : 400K Dimcoin ready to sell, special price if take it all
PM Me, for the special price, payment only by escrow
thanks

I can buy all the DIMCoin you hold in your hand. But let me tell you that I have to offer a special price for all DIMCOIN or I can not buy.

Please send me your skype or telegram address.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:35:47 PM

Just to let you know. Dimcoin has rised to $0.03 each recently. Check out the news from DIMCOIN Ann thread or their FB page so you all would be updated.
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

aavailable? I want to buy coins and token. pls pm me
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:36:12 PM

If any one want to sell the DImcoin in the cheap rate, Then it's the main question arise here how you deliver the coin to the wallet? As till now the coins are in the Nem wallet or Nano wallet  and there is no option of sending, receiving or transfer option.
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:59:06 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:50:51 PM by Easybitcoin2013

If any one want to sell the DImcoin in the cheap rate, Then it's the main question arise here how you deliver the coin to the wallet? As till now the coins are in the Nem wallet or Nano wallet  and there is no option of sending, receiving or transfer option.

I sell you 250k dimcoin for 0.02$/each ... the next days dim raised 0.05
paterleks (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

If any one want to sell the DImcoin in the cheap rate, Then it's the main question arise here how you deliver the coin to the wallet? As till now the coins are in the Nem wallet or Nano wallet  and there is no option of sending, receiving or transfer option.

Since you are newbie please dont post anything you dont know about it, dimcoim and dimtoken can transfer to another wallet using mosaic transfer, please read and learn before posting wrong information.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

DIMCOIN and DIM Tokens will not show on your android or mobile wallet since its a mosaic built on NEM technology. Android wallets cannot hold mosaics. Use this link from NEM forum, hopefully you might find it helpful. I would advice you to export your mobile wallet to desktop/web:https://forum.nem.io/t/how-to-export-nem-mobile-wallet-to-nem-nanowallet/6108/3

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:28:48 AM

Good price, but is the price not too cheap? This coin already has a lot of interest, why cheap? I think it's a good coin

Why is it the price is very cheap? Maybe its good if it increase a little bit more particupants would be willing to be on this project if it increase.

Maybe they have some reason why the price is very much cheap because maybe the value came to short.
paterleks (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

Maybe they have some reason why the price is very much cheap because maybe the value came to short.

hey mate please talk about it at main thread, im here want to sel, just talk here if want to buy
if just wanna talk just go to their main thread, thanks

MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:09:10 PM

Is it possible that it will increase as you said so? Beacuse i think they have basis before they get the price high much more than you think.
paterleks (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:05:03 AM

Is it possible that it will increase as you said so? Beacuse i think they have basis before they get the price high much more than you think.

hello mate if you want to talk about price increase please talk at main thread and dont spam here
this thread is only for talk about buying my DIMCOIN, please dont talk trash here

paterleks (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:31:48 PM

It's a great project.. I want to joined to this project ,this is a good consep and I hope this project will be sucsessfull .

you are stupid idiot person, this project allready ended you still want to join ? o god, please bless this man
and please dont spam in my thread by posting trash like this

hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:38:11 PM

paterleks: why to you call others stupid idiot person?

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: