Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LETS GET YOUR NEW PROJECTS NOTICED  (Read 627 times)
Krackerbush (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

Do you have a brand new token,coin, or platform getting ready to launch? If you are getting ready for Phase 1 or are even if your launched all ready, RUNCPA is the right company to help get the word out about your project/projects. We wre looking to help you get the most out of your project, token or coins. Let our network of affiliates get the word out or keep your projects name in the mouths of the people who you are trying to attract... let us do what we do best and market your project. Please just SHUT UP & RUNCPA!! Thank you. Looking forward to a bright future with you in this fast rising crypto currency market!!

https://runcpa.com/getoffer/44787-a09f4cc52fddcee572dc1db8388ba19a-645
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:54:04 PM

What you can testimony that in RUNCPA will get the most for newborn project?
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

What is this  new project starting soon, do you have any info about your project dev, that would help a lot people who is not so much tech, thansk for your help
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:49:35 PM

What you can testimony that in RUNCPA will get the most for newborn project?
Stumbled upon this thread today. To answer your question, our flawless track record of partner retention. Which happens to be comprised of some of the biggest and most trusted Bitcoin businesses. Then there are the 1,000+ professional affiliates in our network all with their own networks of crypto-based traffic.
    Imagine an entire bounty campaign with all the social media and website traffic. Only this is self moderated and you don't pay any of our publishers simply for joining or trying. It doesn't matter if they have 5 followers or 1,000,000 followers. They are motivated by the fact that they get paid only for high quality paying traffic or investors.
   Hope that answers your question. If you have any need for that kind of service, send Krackerbush PM. He'll get you talking to the right people.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Krackerbush (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:25:07 PM

If anybody has any questions please do send me a PM & i will help you out with any question you have & if for any reason i do not have the answer, i will get you speaking to the person who does. Thank you and again STFU & RUNCPA Its easier to work as a TEAM in this FAST PACED Crypto-World, then it is alone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: