Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI to the moon! Platform is online ;)  (Read 1341 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:57:09 AM

Thanks for the update.  This project looks interesting and good to know they're hitting their timeline.  People should note though... you cannot sign up if you're in the US.   Embarrassed

This has always been an issue in crypto investments. Every ICO I've seen has a checkbox for the participant to say he is not from the US. Now with the recent SEC regulation news, I think this will be even more common (not allowing people from the US).

Land of the free... so sad.  Of all the countries to be so antagonistic to crypto.  I've said it before in other threads; I believe there will soon be a massive transfer of wealth from Silicon Valley to other countries because of this.
The US is a great country to make money, but with all the laws and regulations that country has it is becoming harder for the American people to live there, I remember reading a book that said that living in the US and to not violate some law during the day was impossible.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:41:50 PM

So I might have to eat my words in my previous post (or someone from iconomi saw the light). Apparently they've hired a new (experienced) investment manager so their fees might be more reasonable.

Now if they could only get listed on another big exchange they might have a chance
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:20:22 PM

So I might have to eat my words in my previous post (or someone from iconomi saw the light). Apparently they've hired a new (experienced) investment manager so their fees might be more reasonable.

Now if they could only get listed on another big exchange they might have a chance
You do not have to take back what you said, you just expressed your opinion about what was the information available at the time, if things changed in a matter of days then it makes sense that you have adjusted your opinion regarding the topic of their fees.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: