Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tragedy day for bitcoin  (Read 3436 times)
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

Many of the tragedies that have happened this end, and a lot of competition between some people who already have an idea, that would be their gamble in the competition to get the front.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

No tragedy at all, this is exaggerated. Bitcoin has faced so many challenges so far and there are many yet to come. But I beleive that bitcoin has become strong enough that this challenges could be passed over and at the end it can become even stronger. Recent price pump shows that.

malaj
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

Look at the price! Can you call this as a tragedy? NO! The price is the only thing that makes bitcoin so popular, let's be honest. And if next forks are going to bring the same effect on the price I am for it constantly!
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

There not be fall in bitcoin for now rather it will be on the increase, like the price of bitcoin as at today was 3330 to a dollar. So with this recent improvement I don't see any fall in the nearest future.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

I never think of people who say this is a Bitcoin tragedy, if they look at the current Bitcoin price how this could be called a tragedy, I think if someone says it is a tragedy, maybe only people who do not want to see Bitcoin growth. in the future .
Layyla

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

Tragedy for peoples who sold BTC and who think that BTC will die.
BTC will never die, #Support will be always here and price will get higher and higher!
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:30:35 AM

i think it is not a tragedy but maybe for people which sold their bitcoin to buy bitcoin cash, that is the tragedy. after 1st august, bitcoin is increase and now reach more than $3xxx so it means, it is good for bitcoin because bitcoin now can be strong to reach new level on the journey.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:37:03 AM

Look at the price! Can you call this as a tragedy? NO! The price is the only thing that makes bitcoin so popular, let's be honest. And if next forks are going to bring the same effect on the price I am for it constantly!

The popularity makes up the price, which is what I know about bitcoin. It is a coin whose value depends on the needs of the market, so when people feel like it, they will buy it more and the value will go up.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:40:41 AM

So far no tragedy. Your worries are unfounded for now, as far as I can see. So far not many dollars moving, if any at all... Cheesy

Miners want more profit, thus moving to BCC is a huge risk with no obvious return. The economic incentive is on Bitcoin so far.

The most tragedy that was happened for bitcoin is this past August 1, because of that news about splitting bitcoin was made people to panic. Everyone is at risk and they don't really know what would really happen. So far, Bitcoin still stands and nothings to worry about. Bitcoin go back to usual but, there's another crypto exists except bitcoin and that was the BCC, I think it is much risky.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:18:08 AM

BTC will never die, #Support will be always here and price will get higher and higher!
Thats true tragedy for those who sold and got disappointed in bitcoin. As of today bitcoin price is currently soaring high and I think price will continue spiking this year. So, lucky for those who still hold and believe in btc.
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:21:52 AM

No worries man actually, all fine after the fork until now. Even the price of bitcoin increasing because of the fork right now. I think it's not a tragedy, it's like the born for a new altcoin called bitcoin cash. Well, i'm still not sure about the next fork on november but i can say 1st august fork is a success.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:35:28 AM

Thats true tragedy for those who sold and got disappointed in bitcoin. As of today bitcoin price is currently soaring high and I think price will continue spiking this year. So, lucky for those who still hold and believe in btc.
i think it is not a tragedy but maybe for people which sold their bitcoin to buy bitcoin cash, that is the tragedy. after 1st august, bitcoin is increase and now reach more than $3xxx so it means, it is good for bitcoin because bitcoin now can be strong to reach new level on the journey.

exactly, those who sell btc and move it to bcc investmen was feeling a tragedy right now. Don't you look the price right now?, Don't you think it will reach $4k this year? I dont understand why they believe in another newbee coin like bcc, and think it will replace a btc place. maybe they're hearing too much news that trigger them to panic sell. So tragetic
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:44:41 AM

So far we are safe, there does not seem like anything  has happened and this is mainly due to the pump yesterday. The price if bitcoin surged up 500 USD yesterday and everyone feels happy, and therefore the price won't drop, mostly since no one is selling and everyone is just holding.

The people who sold bitcoin for bitcoin cash and went swapped over are experiencing a tragedy, not us. When bitcoin rises in price, bitcoin cash then falls in price and bitcoin is definitely rising in price.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:08:06 AM

This tragedy is profitable in my opinion. Because we can see it now, bitcoin price is increasing and also move very positive.
Bitcoin prices are rising and bitcoin cash prices continue to decline rapidly.
nkmt

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:11:53 AM

It's a tragedy for BTC shorters, a festival for hodlers.

help fight GFW: 1nkmtbqNDP53phPDSEvmEaTSv7cA2ZS9Z
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:18:38 AM

After btc-e scamming, BTC community was experienced another tragedy. The name is forking in blockchain
Million of dollars moves from Bitcoin segwit market to bitcoin cash market and btc segwit cap has dropped some. After adjusting difficulty in btc cash's netwrok we will experience more drop of bitcoin Segwit cap's market. Miners want more profit and if price remains at this range miners will migrated to BTC cash very soon after adjust difficulty.

I am worried about coming more forks at November. Some big whales and developers and Political's Camp have got the control of the Satoshi nakamoto's Bitcoin and we can do nothing.So i decided to sell all of my btc cash and btc Segwit and comes out very fast from this business. Good luck all

There have been many days in the history of Bitcoin that were bad. When MtGox went down, the Cryptsy scam, Silk Road, several exchanges have had issues, and now a fork.

The good news is that Bitcoin has overcome all of these bad issues and the price is now $3200 per Bitcoin. I would say that this speaks volumes about the stability and success of Bitcoin.

andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:31:04 AM

If you left your coins on btc-e for storage, you are a fool they have always had the reputation as the exchange that could disappear any day. They were the first exchange I bought coins from in 2012, but being around the longest is seldom any reason to trust them in bitcoinland.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

After btc-e scamming, BTC community was experienced another tragedy. The name is forking in blockchain
Million of dollars moves from Bitcoin segwit market to bitcoin cash market and btc segwit cap has dropped some. After adjusting difficulty in btc cash's netwrok we will experience more drop of bitcoin Segwit cap's market. Miners want more profit and if price remains at this range miners will migrated to BTC cash very soon after adjust difficulty.

I am worried about coming more forks at November. Some big whales and developers and Political's Camp have got the control of the Satoshi nakamoto's Bitcoin and we can do nothing.So i decided to sell all of my btc cash and btc Segwit and comes out very fast from this business. Good luck all

Don't worry mate , nothing big is not going to happen. Bitcoin ain't a small kid that people can mess around with. Also why do you give up so easily, some spam in the market made you lose your entire faith in bitcoin? Are you kidding me, if this scares you out then there are some places where things worse than this happen and those people still didn't give up,so why are you?

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ceremonita

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

You was wrong and we never lived a tradedy in bitcoin. Actually, we had all time high price in bitcoin after 1 august. This is showing how strong the community and btc blockchain are.

So there is no reason to worry about November bitcoin fork.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

After this hard fork nothing negative happen to the price of bitcoin, although its price is increased after 1 august. This is because of the bitcoin users who don't move from old bitcoin chain and rely on it. The bitcoin is now more stronger and now growing more faster than before.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: