Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential x50-x100 coins let's discuss which one we think  (Read 16863 times)
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:45:20 PM

Pay attention to Medcredits (MEDX). Best healthcare ICO and coming up soon. They very smart idea. Doctors in my family agrees. Telemedicine on blockchain is great combination!

tough market... highly regulated and where payments need to go through a 3rd party: your health insurance (which also negociates prices).
PTOY is already implanted on this segment as well, with a team of healthcare experts and a real use case: the patient file on the chain.

I'll miss this MEDX ICO gladly...

I read about only healthcare ICO and MEDX best so far. Read white paper...first market to be "fee-for-service". They have plan. Also, many many countries without health insurance. They do full analysis of not go through 3rd party to make fees cheaper and have blog post: https://medium.com/medcredits/healthcare-at-a-fraction-of-the-cost-3a7da4d7fd9c

PTOY is bad project. I read about it very closely and never buy. Trying to get one at a time each hospital to sign up to be on private chain. Very bad business idea. People only like PTOY because it is first healthcare project but it is not good.

You seem to know this vertical.
I'll read more to bullet proof my ideas about these coins. Thanks for sharing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amir24

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

Pay attention to Medcredits (MEDX). Best healthcare ICO and coming up soon. They very smart idea. Doctors in my family agrees. Telemedicine on blockchain is great combination!

tough market... highly regulated and where payments need to go through a 3rd party: your health insurance (which also negociates prices).
PTOY is already implanted on this segment as well, with a team of healthcare experts and a real use case: the patient file on the chain.

I read about only healthcare ICO and MEDX best so far. Read white paper...first market to be "fee-for-service". They have plan. Also, many many countries without health insurance. They do full analysis of not go through 3rd party to make fees cheaper and have blog post: https://medium.com/medcredits/healthcare-at-a-fraction-of-the-cost-3a7da4d7fd9c

PTOY is bad project. I read about it very closely and never buy. Trying to get one at a time each hospital to sign up to be on private chain. Very bad business idea. People only like PTOY because it is first healthcare project but it is not good.

You seem to know this vertical.
I'll read more to bullet proof my ideas about these coins. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I read only about healthcare ICO. I think healthcare is big industry and will make lots of profits. Also, too many ICO happening. I choose to specialize. I am computer scientist training and I have 2 doctor in family. We look over all healthcare ICO.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:32:12 AM

Time to buy some Onion it will be 100$ end 2018 ... actually 35k satoichi
True anonymity via TOR network, quick send and soon "DeepSend" real private transaction
Big community with active dev and great support, dont miss the train Wink !

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Intel 4004

Activity: 84

Nimium ne crede colori

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:39:25 AM

Thanks very interesting
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

So Waves has the best chances even if you get in at $5? (down to $4.68 actually today, lol)
Because it could become the worlds largest trading platform for all coins and cash?

Because I sure dont buy any more bitcoin at $5000 each (well $4300 today) to wait til it hits $250k for 1 btc lmao

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

If you guys want something to go 50x-100x you need to find something with a low market cap. Waves is already at $434mil market cap, and 50x would put it between BTC and ETH, which is possible but reallllllllly slim chance (This assumes BTC and ETH don't grow at all).

Find something with a small market cap with a good concept, dev team, and stability. It will take a long time and incredible luck, but it is possible to see 50-100x for something like that. It also requires an incredibly strong willpower not to sell once your coin goes 5x, 10x, 20x, 30x, etc.

Mohank

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:58:39 PM

I wouldn't say nebl as a sureshot next 50 or 100x but dont miss out the oppurtunity to get some. #Dyor
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

Coins reaching x50 profits will be very difficult to find, if not impossible. I think Minereum could get there though because a ton of the coins will be burned during the ICO of Artemine, Minereums sister coin. I think we can see a 70% decrease in price, resulting in a massive price surge that will be fueled by strong speculation. A 50$ MNE isn't out of the question. Of course, this isn't a 50x rise, but still

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

Zcoin of course!

https://twitter.com/business/status/903965959651819521

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Bullish for Zcoin!

Zcoin has my vote too. I believe it is the most superior anonymous/private cryptocurrency and is highly undervalued.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
GeovanaMoscow12

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:36:31 PM

DGB in my opinion has potential for 50x +
Bobobog

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:38:52 PM

Shift - Decentralized internet.
muenze

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

The pitch for Zcoin seems pretty weak to me.

Even the darknet marketplaces and vendors werent found by blockchain but by stupid mistakes the owners made. So how is bitcoin insecure if you use it right?

The coin going *100 must offer a GIANT solution to an even bigger problen.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:45:45 PM

Offers a

GIANT solution to an even bigger problen.

A reliable, fast, un attackable internet.
muenze

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

I will add MonaCoin. It has the potential to be the #2 coin worldwide after bitcoin, so a *100 is easily possible and more.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:10:44 PM

Offers a

GIANT solution to an even bigger problen.

A reliable, fast, un attackable internet.
How do you connect to it though? You still need to go through an ISP right? Are the websites and servers themselves supposed to be decentralized then? And if so, how are they going to achieve this?
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:22:17 PM

wanchain
icon
cindicator
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:52:00 PM

NEBLIO

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:01:48 AM

Waltonchain - WTT have a good chance at going 50x current price over the next couple of years. Awesome hard working team, good roadmap and have already made massive progress
hadoop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:18:56 AM

for me

Link easily it can do 20x from here
wanchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: