Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:14:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCash not being able to mine >1MB block proves theres no demand for big blocks  (Read 450 times)
neurotypical (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

At the end of the day, it turns out Bitcoin Cash did something wrong: To put into the market the opportunity to show if there is demand for bigger blocks, and doing it with real money.

Well turns out nobody wants to hardfork into this nonsense. Nobody is using it, and now im doubting if we'll ever see a single >1MB block.

For me, BCash situation is over. Next step in the big blocker agenda is segwit2x. They will be back with the hardforking drums of war, and the price will collapse at time highs. Everyone predicting this is right. Mark these words, and remember to blame everyone involved in NYC when your BTC crashes. Oh and remember also this post when Roger spams the network to create fake demand.
Troll Buster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:31:47 PM

At the end of the day, it turns out Bitcoin Cash did something wrong: To put into the market the opportunity to show if there is demand for bigger blocks, and doing it with real money.

Well turns out nobody wants to hardfork into this nonsense. Nobody is using it, and now im doubting if we'll ever see a single >1MB block.

For me, BCash situation is over. Next step in the big blocker agenda is segwit2x. They will be back with the hardforking drums of war, and the price will collapse at time highs. Everyone predicting this is right. Mark these words, and remember to blame everyone involved in NYC when your BTC crashes. Oh and remember also this post when Roger spams the network to create fake demand.

LOL not this moronic alarmist bullshit again, I don't know how Bitcoin Cash will end up, but the 1-2 days difficulty re-adjustment was anticipated, I don't know why you morons keep pretending it isn't and all started crying like a girl within hours of the split.

For now miners are sticking to the SegWit2X agreement, try screw them over again and see what happens when it's the miners doing the exodus, this is just a taste of how quickly things can change in a month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: