Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - ENDED  (Read 5071 times)
rsv777

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:14:55 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 11:04:12 PM by rsv777

Some updates regarding the 7d2d server,

PVP has been disabled, solely PVE on the server.
Land Claim blocks now cover a 15 block radius instead of a 7 block radius.

If you have any suggestions for other changes or additions please let me know. I've been playing around with the backend and I believe I can FTP in to modify the games core files but I don't know how it will affect the anti cheat being used.

There are some EAC friendly Modpacks on the 7DTD forum, War of the Walkers and Valmod seem most popular.
Maybe try one later down the road.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

Some updates regarding the 7d2d server,

PVP has been disabled, solely PVE on the server.
Land Claim blocks now cover a 15 block radius instead of a 7 block radius.

If you have any suggestions for other changes or additions please let me know. I've been playing around with the backend and I believe I can FTP in to modify the games core files but I don't know how it will affect the anti cheat being used.

There are some EAC friendly Modpacks on the 7DTD forum, War of the Walkers and Valmod seem most popular.
Maybe try on later down the road.

I'm familiar with Valmod but only vaguely familiar with the WotW mods. Just from what I've seen on youtube from games4kicks. I'll give it a look and see what I can come up with.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:30:01 PM

WEEK 1, OCTOBER 2017 Scoreboard!

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is SOTERIOS with his 1,762 achieved points from last week.

Your payment will be processed by CryptoDatabase in total of 113 HYPER which will be sent to your HYPER address hWWKwxbBUcfSwryMSN2JYeqaDYa4o1N9Zv.

Latest weekly stats for October 2017:
Game: Team Fortress 2
Players seen at the server: 38
Registered players: 16
Registered and active players for last month: 2

Rewards for playing 7d2d will be revealed in coming days.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

Some updates for the reward structure for the 7d2d server,

Rules

1. Each player can only collect 1 prize per week, prizes are served on a first come first serve basis. If Timmy claims the first tier then it will no longer be available until next week.
2. You must kill at least 100 zombies to qualify for a prize.
3. Killing other players, looting them, or destroying their buildings automatically disqualifies you from winning any prizes, now or in the future and could lead to a ban. PVP is set to disabled in the code but the server still allows it unfortunately.

7d2d prizes

First Tier 10,000 Dukes for 125 HYPER
Second Tier 5,000 Dukes for 50 HYPER
Third Tier 2,500 Dukes for 25 HYPER

How to claim prizes

On Sunday place the amount of Duke Tokens you wish to exchange into an unlocked chest and then message me in game. If I am offline then please send me a mail here that contains the amount of Dukes and the coordinates to the unlocked chest as well as your HYPER address.

In the event that I am unavailable each prize will be sent in the order they are received in my mailbox here. If a prize is already taken by the time I get to your mail then I will send you the next available prize and deduct the proper amount of tokens from your chest.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to share them.
rsv777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

Some updates for the reward structure for the 7d2d server,

Rules

1. Each player can only collect 1 prize per week, prizes are served on a first come first serve basis. If Timmy claims the first tier then it will no longer be available until next week.
2. You must kill at least 100 zombies to qualify for a prize.
3. Killing other players, looting them, or destroying their buildings automatically disqualifies you from winning any prizes, now or in the future and could lead to a ban. PVP is set to disabled in the code but the server still allows it unfortunately.

7d2d prizes

First Tier 10,000 Dukes for 125 HYPER
Second Tier 5,000 Dukes for 50 HYPER
Third Tier 2,500 Dukes for 25 HYPER

How to claim prizes

On Sunday place the amount of Duke Tokens you wish to exchange into an unlocked chest and then message me in game. If I am offline then please send me a mail here that contains the amount of Dukes and the coordinates to the unlocked chest as well as your HYPER address.

In the event that I am unavailable each prize will be sent in the order they are received in my mailbox here. If a prize is already taken by the time I get to your mail then I will send you the next available prize and deduct the proper amount of tokens from your chest.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to share them.

Looks good, now let's go kill some zombies! :-)
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:43:22 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 10:56:50 PM by crazyjack

7 DAYS TO DIE
WEEK 1
 OCTOBER 2017 Scoreboard!

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play - A complete tournament scoreboard and reward payouts structure spreadsheet

Weekly winner is
rsv1018

Your reward will be paid out by CrypoDatabase in total of
125 HYPER

HYPER address
 hZrSdZcXuycC8zbk66VtFpxnN7HKXdsqbE.

PS: Spreadsheet still needs an update.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
rsv777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:18:52 PM

7 DAYS TO DIE
WEEK 1
 OCTOBER 2017 Scoreboard!

https://s23.postimg.org/x9lok78l7/7_Days_To_Die_102_102.png

Weekly winner is
rsv777

Your reward will be paid out by CrypoDatabase in total of
125 HYPER

HYPER address
 hZrSdZcXuycC8zbk66VtFpxnN7HKXdsqbE.

PS: Spreadsheet still needs an update.

Your HYPER team
crazyjack
Thank you kindly sir,
Has there been changes to the server? can't log in.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

I haven't modified the server but I did have some issues getting in earlier. I kept getting stuck on Starting Game screen even though it put me in game. I restarted the server a couple times and restarted my client and managed to get in after a few tries.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

Thank you kindly sir,

7 Days To Die server is up and running, so frankly I don't know what could be a problem.

Maybe CryptoDatabase is doing some changes on the server's configuration file and that is why you probably having trouble with connection. Try a little bit later.
rsv777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:27:41 PM

I haven't modified the server but I did have some issues getting in earlier. I kept getting stuck on Starting Game screen even though it put me in game. I restarted the server a couple times and restarted my client and managed to get in after a few tries.

Same thing here, getting stuck at starting game screen, will try later.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

Same thing here, getting stuck at starting game screen, will try later.

I have updated OP with rules about playing on 7d2d's server and how to paid out for your playing.

CryptoDatabase please make a fast review of those rules if maybe I have written it wrongly in some manner.

Let me know if troubles about playing/connecting to server still remains, i will try to restart server from my side and if that wont help, I will contact a support.
rsv777

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

Still getting stuck at starting game screen, verified game files thru steam, still no luck.
SOTERIOS

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

Congratulations colleague "rsv777".  Smiley
rsv777

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:20:46 PM

Congratulations colleague "rsv777".  Smiley

Thanks man, when are you getting in there and kill some zombies?  Smiley
rsv777

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:59:52 PM by rsv777

Still can't connect to server, was it updated to A16.4 by any chance? I am able to connect to other servers, so it's not my PC.

this may be the solution: https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=66199
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:06:31 PM

Still can't connect to server, was it updated to A16.4 by any chance? I am able to connect to other servers, so it's not my PC.

this may be the solution: https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=66199

I checked the server config code and it's all in good order, our issue is something else. It may require a reinstall of the server to fix it which will suck.

When it happens to me I just exit out of my 7d2d client and reload the game until it lets me in. I think the most I've had to restart my client was twice but it could vary.
rsv777

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:31:36 PM

Try just wiping my profile first, then I can try to re log in and go to my base, hopefully it's still there.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:07:56 AM

Try just wiping my profile first, then I can try to re log in and go to my base, hopefully it's still there.

It gives me two options on the backend, reinstall server and a checkbox for full wipe. I'd assume this means reinstall won't wipe it but there's only one way to find out. Crazyjack is in communication with their support so if they can't help us out then a reinstall will be done.

Personally I don't mind restarting my client once or twice when trying to get in but once I'm in I usually don't have any issues other than clipping the walls and getting boosted up and stuck into my spikes from time to time.
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:08:58 AM

It gives me two options on the backend, reinstall server and a checkbox for full wipe. I'd assume this means reinstall won't wipe it but there's only one way to find out. Crazyjack is in communication with their support so if they can't help us out then a reinstall will be done.

Personally I don't mind restarting my client once or twice when trying to get in but once I'm in I usually don't have any issues other than clipping the walls and getting boosted up and stuck into my spikes from time to time.

That is true, i am having a conversation with gameservers.com support staff and this is the latest response from them.

Dear Customer,

Ticket JUU-411DV has been updated by James Wong [staff].

Hello,

Are other players able to connect to the server?

Thank you,
James Wong
GameServers.com

I must say they are really fast with their answers and trying to help, it's them who are waiting for a response from us not otherwise.
rsv777

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:33:59 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 08:02:31 PM by rsv777

That is true, i am having a conversation with gameservers.com support staff and this is the latest response from them.

Dear Customer,

Ticket JUU-411DV has been updated by James Wong [staff].

Hello,

Are other players able to connect to the server?

Thank you,
James Wong
GameServers.com

I must say they are really fast with their answers and trying to help, it's them who are waiting for a response from us not otherwise.

If I press F7 while stuck on starting game screen, I can see my player, just can't move.I'm going to re-install game on my PC, see if that helps.
update: created new profile, didn't work. According to 7DTD forum, you can just delete my character profile on server, without losing everything else
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: