Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet recovery service  (Read 946 times)
kkost (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:22:44 PM

I realise I am new here but I am very good at what I do and I will recover your wallet for a %20 fee.

This transaction is safe as can be as you do not need to send your actual wallet file just an extracted part of the wallet file in order for me to get to work.

I can crack:

Bitcoin,litecoin,dogecoin and other alt coins based on bitcoin core.

Blockchain.info wallets

Multibit wallet and .key's.

Ethereum wallets. (no extraction as of yet)

I will do the first 3 (successful attempts) wallets free of charge to build my reputation up.

Just send me a PM

I also can recover corrupted wallet.dats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:09:41 PM

This is a great offer but Seems you are a newbie there is no one will trust you as of now . If i were you just add some proff on your offer. To get some willing cotumers
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

Blockchain.info wallets

Mind elaborating how are you planning to do so? At this point,I call your service a pathetic scam attempt.
Anybody planning to use the service be careful what wallet info you might send it to him ,it's an invitation to get your wallets compromised.Suppose I have forgotten my blockchain.info's wallet login identifier,I have no access to passphrase,no private keys,no email access but just an address.Is it still possible for you to recover my wallet ?  Undecided
kkost (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:26:25 PM

There are multiple options.

First of all:

The btcrecover option.. with btcrecover you can extract parts of an encrypted key or wallet file that are "safe to send" which means other people can crack them for you.
This options is a quite a bit slower but has the most use(more wallet types).

Second is the JohnTheRipper option:

This one also has safe to send on bitcoin core..litecoin etc.. and has semi-safe options for multibit.key/electrum where 70% of the private key is extracted, you would need ALOT of power to decrypt the other 30% of the key, like NSA.. MI6.. next level power. JohnTheRipper is a lot faster than btcrecover on multibit .key's.

Third you have the actual wallet file itself.. this is not safe to send to people by any means but in some cases it's the only possible way to crack the password and if a person has truely given up themselves and written the funds off, they may aswell send it to somebody trustworthy to crack it for them which I don't have that sort of trust right now but may have in the future.

Oh and about the blockchain identifier, If the blockchain ID requires email approval then there is no way other than messaging the blockchain team to remove the email, then I can convert the ID into a wallet file and crack from there.. so semi possible.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

How can you assure that you can recover lost bitcoin wallets? your rank is too low for someone to trust you bro. you must have some proofs that you can do that Smiley

kkost (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

How can you assure that you can recover lost bitcoin wallets? your rank is too low for someone to trust you bro. you must have some proofs that you can do that Smiley

You are missing a very vital point, in fact most people here are..

Dave recovery service.. another recovery guy had the same problem when first starting his thread.

You simply need to understand 1 thing, NO WALLET IS NEEDED, I understand that you do not know how this is done, but with simple research you can find out, here is a link to explain:

https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover/blob/master/docs/Extract_Scripts.md

Code:
The extract scripts in this directory are relatively short and simple scripts which extract the just enough information from a wallet file to allow btcrecover to perform a password search. With the exception of Armory, these scripts never extract enough information to put any of your bitcoin funds at risk, even after the password is found. For Armory, only a single (typically unused) address and private key are extracted, putting only that one address at risk (however please read the Armory Technical Details for an important caveat).

So there is in fact no trust even needed.

I can not assure that I will crack every wallet, in fact in % terms it is more like this for the more popular ones:

Bitcoin core: 40%

multibit key: 60%

Multibit wallet: 20%

Ethereum: 50%

Ethereum presale: 15%

These numbers improve drastically if you have knowledge of the previous password.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

I have bookmarked your service. First i will try to follow the steps  what my wallet support has given to recover my wallet. If i am not able to recover my wallet i may contact you. But currently I am in vacation . I may contact you in the first week of september. My wallet is multibit. Hope you will not cheat me
kkost (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:53:30 PM

I have bookmarked your service. First i will try to follow the steps  what my wallet support has given to recover my wallet. If i am not able to recover my wallet i may contact you. But currently I am in vacation . I may contact you in the first week of september. My wallet is multibit. Hope you will not cheat me

Thanks for bookmarking me, I can assure you nothing will be "cheated", before you make this decision I recommend you reading about btcrecover and johntheripper so you can feel safe in the fact your funds are safe, nobody should feel that there money is in somebody elses hands Smiley

Also, if you think that another wallet would have the same password and that wallet is empty, then we can work with that wallet, another way to be absolutely sure Smiley
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

I know your intention is good but you need to build up first your reputation here or try giving some voucher for trusted members first so you can earn a merit in claiming in what you can do. Have you ever tried one to recover? if there is, it is much better to document it and show it here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kkost (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:14:27 PM

I know your intention is good but you need to build up first your reputation here or try giving some voucher for trusted members first so you can earn a merit in claiming in what you can do. Have you ever tried one to recover? if there is, it is much better to document it and show it here.

To be fair I don't really need reputation for an extract of a wallet, because it's a 0 risk situation, however I am offering a wallet corruption service which I don't expect anybody to do anytime soon until I do build a reputation, even then I can try to help them fix there own wallet before ever possibly sending to me.

So for now my password cracking service is quite simple and straight forward.

"try giving some voucher for trusted members first so you can earn a merit in claiming in what you can do"

As I said in my first post I will crack the first 3 wallets free of charge.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

I recommend you reading about btcrecover and johntheripper so you can feel safe in the fact your funds are safe, nobody should feel that there money is in somebody elses hands Smiley
I know their service is fair but you don't have your own tools ? I mean you use that project to do the recovery ? You know we can just follow the tutorials of btcrecover and try to recover the wallets our-self ?

give you scammer btc address you crack them Huh
No.Public keys have nothing to do with wallet cracking.That's why they're called public keys.Signing transactions happen through private keys which is basically your wallet.
kkost (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:02:53 PM

I recommend you reading about btcrecover and johntheripper so you can feel safe in the fact your funds are safe, nobody should feel that there money is in somebody elses hands Smiley
I know their service is fair but you don't have your own tools ? I mean you use that project to do the recovery ? You know we can just follow the tutorials of btcrecover and try to recover the wallets our-self ?

give you scammer btc address you crack them Huh
No.Public keys have nothing to do with wallet cracking.That's why they're called public keys.Signing transactions happen through private keys which is basically your wallet.

If you give a man a hammer does it mean he can build a house? Cracking is very hard to do especially for a new person who doesn't know what they are even looking at. I am very good at what I do, I have specific skill sets that can enable me to crack wallets with a high degree of success(liam neeson much). I have a lot of computing power to put behind this.

Not only that but I don't use them tools the majority of the time, depending on what wallet needs cracking. It is just that btcrecover is a well known and trusted source to extract a part of a wallet needed for cracking, it's like pywallet but for password recovery.

Finally, indeed I hope that anybody who has forgotten there password does try to get the password themselves before going to try and get help from others.

kkost (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

Available to help anytime!
hatefullyemployed

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

Available to help anytime!

I PM'd you a few days ago. Haven't heard back yet.
sasaki111

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

He's a scammer and i think he won't reply back to you cause everyone know he hacker other guy's wallet now.
jahead

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

has anyone tried his service sucessfull and can give a positiv review?
so you are a newbie, how can people trust you to give you a chance and you are not running away with the recovered btc (IF you can crack, like you say) ?!
elitehack

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:44:34 AM

Need a hacker ?  Hack into any database, recovery of lost and stolen l, Recover lost files, Repair bad credit, Spy on cheating partners, Password cracking, Breach web host servers, Untraceable IP, Smartphone hack, Trace calls on real time conversations, Hack into Institutional servers, Grade change, Hack into any Admin, Wifi hack, Social network hack and YouTube , Bank accounts, PayPal account , E-mails hack and retrieval (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook) and more.
We are fast and our service delivery time is excellent!

kkost (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:54:45 AM

This service is still available.
Btcspot

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:14:48 AM

Hi, kkost, Id like to try your service if your honest i need a wallet crack will it be free because im one of the first 3 to ask. Let me know ill pm.
kkost (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:41:37 AM

Hi, kkost, Id like to try your service if your honest i need a wallet crack will it be free because im one of the first 3 to ask. Let me know ill pm.

Yes, it will be free. thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: