Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning  (Read 54378 times)
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:19:00 AM

hello sir ,why not announce the date of ICO ,what do you wait for ?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viniciusfbm

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:22:30 AM

We are currently starting to develop our demo that we want to deliver before ICO, so we need to be more close to give an accurate date that we can deliver it. We are being cautious to avoid any possibility of having to postpone it. Hope you understand, thanks for asking.
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

We are currently starting to develop our demo that we want to deliver before ICO, so we need to be more close to give an accurate date that we can deliver it. We are being cautious to avoid any possibility of having to postpone it. Hope you understand, thanks for asking.

thanks sir , i think it's better for ICO before ICO start u release demo ,i will keep watching !
viniciusfbm

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:30:13 AM

thanks sir , i think it's better for ICO before ICO start u release demo ,i will keep watching !

I will let you know when we release it, thanks again!
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:39:10 AM

this is my first look about Auctus , dev work hard ,  i hope Auctus will run well .
viniciusfbm

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:32:49 AM

this is my first look about Auctus , dev work hard ,  i hope Auctus will run well .

Thanks, we will release news soon, stay tuned!
szzc895l

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:54:38 AM

Many people think that the pension is a ponzi scheme, thought it is the young income to subsidize the elderly income, but modern society aging, and the new population growth are in trouble, the pension will need other ways to add value, such as investment funds, so prone to opaque investment situation, however, if incorporated into blockchain development, so can greatly improve the situation.
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:55:21 AM

It's interesting your stance, dev! Really projects should have this type of driving, because delivering the product after ICO is really sad and irritating! Prices wind up falling after the launch and people will buy the tokens only after some real product! But if the product is in the test phase is already a big step, is it your case?
malcolml4

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:57:09 AM

This project is still very innovative, after all, the pension service is related to the future survival of everyone, and the pension needs to be supervised and developed. I am very optimistic about this project.
kelly19

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:05:54 AM

This ICO project should be great because it is based on people's future life security, and everyone will age, and the necessary stabilization fund will give us a stable life.I am confident that the project will be successful.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

This ICO project should be great because it is based on people's future life security, and everyone will age, and the necessary stabilization fund will give us a stable life.I am confident that the project will be successful.
if implemented correctly this can be more helpful especially for elderly and for our coming future this project should served its purpose
I hope dev can implement the project correctly and make this system works for every investors that will trust this project, more updates
to come from dev.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DuarteFig (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:08:40 PM

It's interesting your stance, dev! Really projects should have this type of driving, because delivering the product after ICO is really sad and irritating! Prices wind up falling after the launch and people will buy the tokens only after some real product! But if the product is in the test phase is already a big step, is it your case?

Hi Eddyc, thanks for your message. We are not in the test phase yet and this is one of the reasons we still haven't decided the ICO date. We are already in a very advanced stage in terms of the token smart contract code (available in public github) and we have finished some architecture definitions for the platform and also started developing a smart contract for the first pension fund (a proof of concept). Our dev team is working really hard and we want to present at least the demo of the platform before the ICO.

We are also finishing the whitepaper, website and establishing some partnerships and those are other reasons why it doesn't make sense to announce a date right now, but we are getting really close to be able to do it.
simonkev

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:43:59 PM

"Our parents had pensions, we have crypto" Smiley
AuctusProject

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:46:57 PM

Hi everyone!Glad to see all the discussion around Auctus, we are  considering all kinds of suggestions and trying to not only have a sharp and robust business model but also using the best practices around blockchain and smart contracts technology. That's the main reason why we haven't yet set up a date to the ICO, we are still with some ajustments going on. But is only because is really important for us to make things right and with the community support. Keep with the suggestions, we are hearing!

viniciusfbm

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:12:50 AM

if implemented correctly this can be more helpful especially for elderly and for our coming future this project should served its purpose
I hope dev can implement the project correctly and make this system works for every investors that will trust this project, more updates
to come from dev.

We are really hard working and we hopefully we will deliver even beyond your expectations. 
wildbud

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:20:43 AM

to come from dev.

We are really hard working and we hopefully we will deliver even beyond your expectations. 

We'll w8ing as much as you need for creating great project.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

Let's see what happens in the course developers. I will not think in advance.
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

Brilliant mission, pension fund can indeed be a promising deposit fund, with this project, pension funds can be allocated well, a very good project, I also see you guys have a good roadmap, and of course, with a professional team, I'm sure , This project will be successful, I wait more info about ICO, good luck team
DuarteFig (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

Brilliant mission, pension fund can indeed be a promising deposit fund, with this project, pension funds can be allocated well, a very good project, I also see you guys have a good roadmap, and of course, with a professional team, I'm sure , This project will be successful, I wait more info about ICO, good luck team

Thanks for your support! More info about ICO comming really soon, we are just taking it smoothly to avoid getting ahead of ourselves.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:42:00 PM

I will support the Auctus  project.hope be a very profitable project, good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: